Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:00:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinalert.live (cointracking with extra features)  (Read 603 times)
Marenos (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

Hallo, I was searching for a tracking app (more features than for examle blockfolio) to help myself with having a view on my traded coins/tokens. Theo reason is, that I need some extra features like price Alarms when Im outside.
Does anyone has experiences with the app or tried the free Version?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

Hallo, I was searching for a tracking app (more features than for examle blockfolio) to help myself with having a view on my traded coins/tokens. Theo reason is, that I need some extra features like price Alarms when Im outside.

I stumbled across Coinalert.live a few weeks ago and wanted to watch the 48h trial back then. But as it is, I did not have the time and I forgot it. So thanks for the reminder, I signed up right now
CA looks really good at first glance, especially the notifications for sharp increases and decreases I find interesting. If necessary, you can react quickly if your own coin is affected. or you had another one on the shopping list.
I'll take a closer look at the trial now in the next 48h as soon as the confirmation email is there
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

I stumbled across Coinalert.live a few weeks ago and wanted to watch the 48h trial back then. But as it is, I did not have the time and I forgot it. So thanks for the reminder, I signed up right now
CA looks really good at first glance, especially the notifications for sharp increases and decreases I find interesting. If necessary, you can react quickly if your own coin is affected. or you had another one on the shopping list.
I'll take a closer look at the trial now in the next 48h as soon as the confirmation email is there

I have always have the interest to enter into day trading but I equally have heard a lot of risks that are attached to this too which kind of push me away from trading if I go by what I'm reading so far I'd want to give I a shot

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

I have always have the interest to enter into day trading but I equally have heard a lot of risks that are attached to this too which kind of push me away from trading if I go by what I'm reading so far I'd want to give I a shot
I guess my case and your's are quite similar. I lost big when I first ventured into trading, and since then I try as much as possible to give it deaf ears because of the risk involved. If coinalert.live can give adequate notifications, then maybe I might just try again
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

I guess my case and your's are quite similar. I lost big when I first ventured into trading, and since then I try as much as possible to give it deaf ears because of the risk involved. If coinalert.live can give adequate notifications, then maybe I might just try again
Coin.live will make trading more easy to venture into, with features like helping you calculate both past and final values of your assets and shows percentages of your profit/loose. I think I'm definitely going to start trading again.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

That features are available here. I mean price change notification, you can monitor whole crypto data, manage your assets, track coin/token data. I guess we need to install app on our device to know about more features.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

So basically what they do is to equip individuals with the necessary tools to successfully trade on platforms?, well that's cool, day trading can be such a risky venture and anything that will protect traders from wining will surely be embraced
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

That features are available here. I mean price change notification, you can monitor whole crypto data, manage your assets, track coin/token data. I guess we need to install app on our device to know about more features.

It does look like a very nice application and I have been looking for a substitue over Blockfolio, I just saw this screenshot here: https://coinalert.live/img/back2.jpg

Looks very nice layout with a great GUI, I will download it later and post my results
Ace44

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

It does look like a very nice application and I have been looking for a substitue over Blockfolio, I just saw this screenshot here: https://coinalert.live/img/back2.jpg

Looks very nice layout with a great GUI, I will download it later and post my results

Yea, i took a look at there UI ( User Interface), it looks user friendly but i do hope the stats are up to date when it comes to trading, as that is what matters most, i have seen apps disappoint because there statistics ain't live streamed
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Yea, i took a look at there UI ( User Interface), it looks user friendly but i do hope the stats are up to date when it comes to trading, as that is what matters most, i have seen apps disappoint because there statistics ain't live streamed

The UI design looks smooth and neat.. I am also of the opinion that it should update price action in real time across multiple exchanges if not it won't have any differences with other apps out there.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

While searching for day trading app I came across this coinalert app. It seems to be good app for day trading in crypto market. I will take a trial for sure, lets see how it works.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

Is there any where I can get to know more about this app? And talking about the stats being love streamed and constantly updated, does anyone have info on that?? Cause it's a really important feature for apps as this.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Is there any where I can get to know more about this app? And talking about the stats being love streamed and constantly updated, does anyone have info on that?? Cause it's a really important feature for apps as this.

Best bet is just to grab the trial, they give 48 hours to test it out more than enough to understand it sand get a gist of how it works, thats what i'm going to do at least, i'm not ready to commit to a btc purchase yet. Nice to see their also on IOS, i hate when crypto apps only ever have the android version
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Day Trading in crypto currency is not easy. It seems Coinalert.live came with solution which can make this day trading easy. I would like to take trial of this app.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Day Trading in crypto currency is not easy. It seems Coinalert.live came with solution which can make this day trading easy. I would like to take trial of this app.

I tried day trading and got burnt, glad I've found an app that can actually day trade for me I mean who doesn't like having a passive income Grin
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

Yes does any one have an idea on where to find more info about it? I have made a little research but haven't found the kind of info i desire. I am on the brink of coming back to trading Wink
oz1934

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Yes does any one have an idea on where to find more info about it? I have made a little research but haven't found the kind of info i desire. I am on the brink of coming back to trading Wink

Bro maybe this link can help you

https://medium.com/@cryptoozan/a-new-generation-cryptocurrency-analysis-application-coinalert-live-f26570c67ff5

And I advise you to try the app in daily trade with small amount of money because you have to get used the application.
Ace44

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Best bet is just to grab the trial, they give 48 hours to test it out more than enough to understand it sand get a gist of how it works, thats what i'm going to do at least, i'm not ready to commit to a btc purchase yet. Nice to see their also on IOS, i hate when crypto apps only ever have the android version

That's nice, i will love to have like a review, if its possible, i love the concept but will really like to know about it more, like in terms of flexibility, having a first hand experience about this app will be great and is good they have preferences for android and IOS
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

That's cool, I've just seen them post their news on sharp increases and decreases in coin / token prices on twitter as well. completely free. That's a good service, you should watch that too  https://twitter.com/coinalert_live
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

I downloaded the app, then I couldn't access the various features if I don't  log in, I clicked on log in but I couldn't get the signup feature as a new users, please look into this as I am quite keen in this app... OK I went back to the website and couldn't find the signup feature on the website either

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: