Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinalert.live (cointracking with extra features)  (Read 603 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

What is the extra  features this APP have ? I registered for the trial the only thing that I see as extra is the News for every coin/token . The APP missing some coins like ABY , GAT and more . Trade book add bottom is not working for me , I am using web interface . I do not know why the thread is full with positive without even go in details . For me blockfolio is way better specially it is free + I can use Coinmarketcal for news . For me this APP still need a lot of work before thinking to charge people money .

Got to agree the potential is their but for the price they need to differentiate themselves better from the other big apps theirs a lot of quality apps out so to warrant an investment especially a monthly fee, it’s not a high fee really and I like the ability to track the news for all the various coins especially when your like me and track what feels like a bajillion different coins
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Woke up to so many notifications about price increase and decrease from coinalert app and i must say that is really badass.. How this can help traders who might not be always available on a desk monitoring their trades for price increases.

Can someone share his/her experience about this app? Do you think its useful? How much return/profit is possible using this app?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

oh cool, there is not only the web application, you can also download an app for the smartphone. The app is still fresh, according to google store only since 29.3.2018. This also explains why there are only a few downloads. but that will probably change quickly

Yes the coinalert.live team are now working on new marketing/advertising campaigns. I hope this will see a large increase in the amount of downloads on the playstore and appstore.

Tommy995

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

Woke up to so many notifications about price increase and decrease from coinalert app and i must say that is really badass.. How this can help traders who might not be always available on a desk monitoring their trades for price increases.

Can someone share his/her experience about this app? Do you think its useful? How much return/profit is possible using this app?

Dude I am using this app for about 3 weeks. I bought coins by alert for 12 times. In 9 of them I made a profit like %5-%20 in 15-30 minutes. In 3 of them I made a loss like %5-%10 by using stop-loss. In my experience you have to use stop-loss if you trade by alerts. Some of coins with big volumes you can buy with the first alert but some of low volume coins you have to buy with second alert. I advise everyone that you should try with little amount first , then you will learn the app and will start to make profit  Grin
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

oh cool, there is not only the web application, you can also download an app for the smartphone. The app is still fresh, according to google store only since 29.3.2018. This also explains why there are only a few downloads. but that will probably change quickly

Yes the coinalert.live team are now working on new marketing/advertising campaigns. I hope this will see a large increase in the amount of downloads on the playstore and appstore.

Great. mobile app is always better for me, its gives flexibility to trade while travelling as well. I will download this app and will check how it works.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

Great. mobile app is always better for me, its gives flexibility to trade while travelling as well. I will download this app and will check how it works.

I also like mobile apps. But hope it has all the features like web application. Most of the time I have seen mobile app has very less features compare to web app.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:18:45 AM

I can say it is very useful, timely  update on every coin or tokens available, nice user interface, price graph news update on the crypto community.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

What is the extra  features this APP have ? I registered for the trial the only thing that I see as extra is the News for every coin/token . The APP missing some coins like ABY , GAT and more . Trade book add bottom is not working for me , I am using web interface . I do not know why the thread is full with positive without even go in details . For me blockfolio is way better specially it is free + I can use Coinmarketcal for news . For me this APP still need a lot of work before thinking to charge people money .

Well, i do agree that the app still have some fixing and possibly that's why this thread was created to create like a review, i think it was stated on medium that only specific coins are available, as for blockfolio, i've had issues with the app on several levels and it wasn't funny 
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

Well, i do agree that the app still have some fixing and possibly that's why this thread was created to create like a review, i think it was stated on medium that only specific coins are available, as for blockfolio, i've had issues with the app on several levels and it wasn't funny 

With every new project, there is always a need for further development and improvement on already existing parts and features. So this I believe will be experiencing same within the next couple of months or maybe years.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Yes I have noticed the same thing when I opened the app after a long time of closing it. I don't know if there is a way to get notifications at the appropriate time even when the app is close
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Coinalert is not a trade bot. If you enter your trade history to 'Trade Notebook', you can track value changes. For individuals thinking otherwise.
girib1684

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

I used it nd my 48 hours trial period ends today. I feel it's easy better than blockfolio. I like this app and thinking to subscribe with basic plans.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

I used it nd my 48 hours trial period ends today. I feel it's easy better than blockfolio. I like this app and thinking to subscribe with basic plans.
Wow! Same here i like the features that comes with app, I'm definitely going​ to subscribe. I like the fact that there are different service plans to choose from. isn't that amazing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Yes, during sleep some notifications come together. It can happen that you miss your own coins. but that would have happened without the app. I think the service is good and use the notifications only when I'm awake. Anyway that is more help than I had without the app

I think Coinalert team can update the app and allow user to setup timing when or at what time they want this notification. I also dont want 24 hours notifications.

yes, that would be a good idea. but I always set the smartphone silently in the night, so I do not notice the notifications. and I'll see them soon after getting up
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

You see no great project gets to where they are in just one day, I for one am not all that vast with day trading although I have tried it sometimes ago with Binance in time past, even blockfolio pass through their teething phase and developed to where it is now, although they still have some more things to improve upon till now.

positive reviews are concerning the small miles each reviewers have seen with the app like for me seeing the price predictions being accurate at a given time is a nice achievement and do they need some improvement in their alert system, yes they do and am sure you're seeing some peeps saying same too.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Dude I am using this app for about 3 weeks. I bought coins by alert for 12 times. In 9 of them I made a profit like %5-%20 in 15-30 minutes. In 3 of them I made a loss like %5-%10 by using stop-loss. In my experience you have to use stop-loss if you trade by alerts. Some of coins with big volumes you can buy with the first alert but some of low volume coins you have to buy with second alert. I advise everyone that you should try with little amount first , then you will learn the app and will start to make profit  Grin

That's some pretty insane returns, yeah it might be nice to try out with a little account first, are most of the coins on the same exchanges?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

That's some pretty insane returns, yeah it might be nice to try out with a little account first, are most of the coins on the same exchanges?

Yea, that's some cool review, it works like i suspected, the differences in trading is pretty small, a very narrow margin and only those with experience can easily find a way out but with this app, it creates that room for one to use that small opportunity and make some decent gain
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

It’s too early to tell how reliable the results are but from the calls you’ve said it does seem promising it will be interesting to see how the calls go over the course of a few months to see how their consistency stays over a long period of time
Anilg

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

Looks like coinalert app team wants to make this app better and better and thats why we have this free trial where we can check and share our feedback so that they can improve.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

Looks like coinalert app team wants to make this app better and better and thats why we have this free trial where we can check and share our feedback so that they can improve.

Yeah and also allow you to feel what they have in stock in order to raise your suspicion and hunger hoping you will subscribe to the full package.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: