Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinalert.live (cointracking with extra features)  (Read 603 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I have just discovered a nice feature. If you look at the chart of a token, then the latest news about the token is under the chart
I believe they take over the announcements from the telegram channels

They seem to be really concentrating in bringing to traders a token's latest news to aid better trading. Let see how better they can improve the system soon with additional features.
Yes mate, they way they make everything to be fully detailed really fascinates me. Sometimes I can't help but wonder why I am just getting to know about this.
I think having the app is amazing, enabling you have the latest news of the token you about to trade on. I like the features of this app.
Yes you are right. They are looking to be part of the success story of a lot of traders. Looking forward to fully utilizing this app

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Woke up to so many notifications about price increase and decrease from coinalert app and i must say that is really badass.. How this can help traders who might not be always available on a desk monitoring their trades for price increases.

Can someone share his/her experience about this app? Do you think its useful? How much return/profit is possible using this app?

Dude I am using this app for about 3 weeks. I bought coins by alert for 12 times. In 9 of them I made a profit like %5-%20 in 15-30 minutes. In 3 of them I made a loss like %5-%10 by using stop-loss. In my experience you have to use stop-loss if you trade by alerts. Some of coins with big volumes you can buy with the first alert but some of low volume coins you have to buy with second alert. I advise everyone that you should try with little amount first , then you will learn the app and will start to make profit  Grin

That's some pretty insane returns, yeah it might be nice to try out with a little account first, are most of the coins on the same exchanges?

Yea, that's some cool review, it works like i suspected, the differences in trading is pretty small, a very narrow margin and only those with experience can easily find a way out but with this app, it creates that room for one to use that small opportunity and make some decent gain

I think the project owners had it in mind for sharp gains that is there is absolutely no need to go all in with huge money until one learns all the ropes properly more like testing the river with one feet yet

Yea, in trading, you don't do such,you only go with what you can afford to loose, no matter how good you're, that's one of the top priority rule of cryptocurrency, so you don't get a heart attack once you loose, the app is just a guide to step up your game
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Woke up to so many notifications about price increase and decrease from coinalert app and i must say that is really badass.. How this can help traders who might not be always available on a desk monitoring their trades for price increases.

Can someone share his/her experience about this app? Do you think its useful? How much return/profit is possible using this app?

Dude I am using this app for about 3 weeks. I bought coins by alert for 12 times. In 9 of them I made a profit like %5-%20 in 15-30 minutes. In 3 of them I made a loss like %5-%10 by using stop-loss. In my experience you have to use stop-loss if you trade by alerts. Some of coins with big volumes you can buy with the first alert but some of low volume coins you have to buy with second alert. I advise everyone that you should try with little amount first , then you will learn the app and will start to make profit  Grin

That's some pretty insane returns, yeah it might be nice to try out with a little account first, are most of the coins on the same exchanges?

Yea, that's some cool review, it works like i suspected, the differences in trading is pretty small, a very narrow margin and only those with experience can easily find a way out but with this app, it creates that room for one to use that small opportunity and make some decent gain

I think the project owners had it in mind for sharp gains that is there is absolutely no need to go all in with huge money until one learns all the ropes properly more like testing the river with one feet yet

Yea, in trading, you don't do such,you only go with what you can afford to loose, no matter how good you're, that's one of the top priority rule of cryptocurrency, so you don't get a heart attack once you loose, the app is just a guide to step up your game

Unfortunately I have not tried actual trading using this app. But looking at you guys comments I think thid coinalert app is good one.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Unfortunately I have not tried actual trading using this app. But looking at you guys comments I think thid coinalert app is good one.

Trials are based with minimal amount, once you get the hang of it, you will know when to go all out and when to stop but even at that, you still need guidance from key points, is a bit complicated, especially when you want to do it full time but it can be rewarding
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Dude I am using this app for about 3 weeks. I bought coins by alert for 12 times. In 9 of them I made a profit like %5-%20 in 15-30 minutes. In 3 of them I made a loss like %5-%10 by using stop-loss. In my experience you have to use stop-loss if you trade by alerts. Some of coins with big volumes you can buy with the first alert but some of low volume coins you have to buy with second alert. I advise everyone that you should try with little amount first , then you will learn the app and will start to make profit  Grin

Trials are based with minimal amount, once you get the hang of it, you will know when to go all out and when to stop but even at that, you still need guidance from key points, is a bit complicated, especially when you want to do it full time but it can be rewarding

It's good lot of people liked this app. I faced issue with registration itself. Not sure if I followed correct steps or I was checking wrong site.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Always trade early with either demo accounts if you can find them or a small amount of money, as trading is very rewarding but is also quite risky, and you really have to get the hang of not letting your emotions get the best of you. Also make sure you've got good data, follow the news and flow of the market, the app from coinalert does a pretty solid job of bringing it all in 1 area to monitor the markets your targetting too
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

I have just discovered a nice feature. If you look at the chart of a token, then the latest news about the token is under the chart

That's great, this is really of necessity because sometimes the traders rely on news to decide their next move, so creating that avenue for traders to access news, is really an awesome idea, the app is a new one so it needs every tool it can get to beat the market

I learnt a very interesting thing about the market this week and that is news sells! and I learnt it the hard way as I had to loose money, I think this app is both a money saver and quite useful to the trader

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

They seem to be really concentrating in bringing to traders a token's latest news to aid better trading. Let see how better they can improve the system soon with additional features.

It will help traders have do not have the confidence to take their own trades, but I would stay tread lightly around following these trades and do not put more money than you can afford to lose into coinalert.live.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

That's great, this is really of necessity because sometimes the traders rely on news to decide their next move, so creating that avenue for traders to access news, is really an awesome idea, the app is a new one so it needs every tool it can get to beat the market

I learnt a very interesting thing about the market this week and that is news sells! and I learnt it the hard way as I had to loose money, I think this app is both a money saver and quite useful to the trader.

I'm really glad i found this App made some good bucks using the App guide really a money saver.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

It will help traders have do not have the confidence to take their own trades, but I would stay tread lightly around following these trades and do not put more money than you can afford to lose into coinalert.live.

It's a good point made which everyone should be aware, nothing is guranteened even the most comprehensive trading bot like this: only put what you can afford to lose! Important fact! Well stated Cryptossi
zinedinezidane34

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

You can follow https://twitter.com/coinalert_live on twitter. It sends alerts that produce for last 1 hours with coin's graphics.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

You can follow https://twitter.com/coinalert_live on twitter. It sends alerts that produce for last 1 hours with coin's graphics.

Nice to see the alerts posted on twitter but at the same time, I can't seem to locate any actual updates on the project or roadmap
oz1934

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

Nice to see the alerts posted on twitter but at the same time, I can't seem to locate any actual updates on the project or roadmap

There is a nice update on coinalert.live , you can see the daily volume graphics in the app and web. I think it's a unique for crypto applications.
zinedinezidane34

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

There is a nice update on coinalert.live , you can see the daily volume graphics in the app and web. I think it's a unique for crypto applications.

I saw that now , thats really cool! Volume charts are so useful for daily trade. That helped me in my verge trade yesterday  Grin
nebliolunhodler

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Dude coinalert is not an ico , it is just an crypto app so there is no roadmap  Grin
pimp_c

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

Can i share my portfolio with users in this app, as in FinTab, for example? https://fintab.io/
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

coinalert.live is a decent app, but there are a number of drawbacks, the app itself is extremely slow to load. I switched to FinTab, the connection to the server is much faster.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

coinalert.live is a decent app, but there are a number of drawbacks, the app itself is extremely slow to load. I switched to FinTab, the connection to the server is much faster.
In particular, I have personally heard many positive reviews about the application from FinTab, please share a link to their website or their topic on the forum
PureHunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

In particular, I have personally heard many positive reviews about the application from FinTab, please share a link to their website or their topic on the forum
I see that the project FinTab is gaining in popularity, that's good, because a mobile application which helps to quickly and efficiently create a portfolio will always use the demand. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2193271.new#new
pimp_c

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

I see that the project FinTab is gaining in popularity, that's good, because a mobile application which helps to quickly and efficiently create a portfolio will always use the demand. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2193271.new#new

How long time do you use fintab?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: