Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Namecoin paper wallets ?  (Read 502 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:19:53 PM

Ok, so I used that bitaddress.orgg site or w/e it is to print a paper wallet I control. Well, anybody got any ideas for one that works for namecoins ?

On that note, I was looking at something online the other day, about credit card sized plastic wallets for BTC. Anyone have any experience with those, I mean the PR keys are protected with this tamper proof foil but whos to say the makers of these didn't store PR keys somewhere to later be used by them at some point ? I guess tech the same cound be said the the bitaddres.org site since wallets are generated at theyre site.

Edit: I was even hinking of getting a trezor but their price models are bullshit, 1 BTC for rthe basic plasic case version. While normally that wouldn be a bad thin, the price of BTC flucuates like a bitch which means right now the trezor would be worth about $430 but tomorrow could be worth as little as $200.

I'd preorder if they had a solid cash price and not a BTC price that can rip a lot off people off.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:04:01 AM

? ? ? Anyone ? ? ?

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: