Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and Sports - What do you think about it?  (Read 130 times)
LuBro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

To start this I'm really interested in the project Lympo and have been doing a lot of researches yet. In a nutshell Lympo intends to revolutionise the healthy lifestyle ecosystem by monetising and incentivising wellness data which is collected via blockchain. The usage of mobile health (mHealth) apps and wearables is ever-growing. More than 52% of smart phone users gather health-related information on their phone. In 2016 alone, mHealth app store downloads totalled 3.2 billion. Health-related data is a precious asset for both individuals and stakeholders in the data-driven sports, health and wellness industry. So it will definitely have a great use-case actually from now on. Powered by user-generated and user-controlled fitness and wellness data, Lympo will allow the exchange of value through the introduction LYM utility tokens. Lympo’s goal is an ecosystem where data is used efficiently by all industry stakeholders and everyone is rewarded fairly.
It will contain overall three sectors:

• 1. the Lympo fitness wallet,
  • 2. a marketplace and
  • 3. the Lympo crowdfunding platform

The Lympo app combinded with the ecosystem will be a great place to host crowdfunding initiatives. One reason is because of it's truly ambitious way to attract people with many different sportsmen. Furthermore it will attract people and businesses truly enthusiastic about healthy and active lifestyle. Also the use of wearable fitness trackers data can be utilized and reused for later purposes. Paired with the growth of the global wearables industry, the Lympo ecosystem will enable users to provide individualized, verified, self-generated data and receive LYM tokens in return. The user will then be able to spend it on various goods as well as services in the Lympo marketplace, which will eventually encompass a network of health, wellness, and sports services and goods.

The reason why I started this topic is or the to get on, the question is now - are people who work out really the same people that could use blockchain? I can really bet blockchain is of interest to coders, not sportsmen mainly. I'm one of the guys who're just really interested in the whole world of cryptocurrency and doing a lot therefore to inform myself, but doing aside a lot of sports such as body workouts, like Freeletics or Madbarz and taking part in obstacle race courses. So I'm curious what do you think about it, to combine fintness and sports on the blockchain. Lympo also has lastly some huge partners, recent joining is one great Tennis player. As of today, Lympo’s official partner is Caroline Wozniacki world’s top tennis player with millions of sports fans and followers!
This is a huge step for Lympo and Caroline is exactly the right person to help bringing Lympo to the world. Wozniacki, who won the Australian Open this year and who was named the first athlete in the Most Powerful Women in International Sports list by Forbes, will promote Lympo to her fans, followers and the wider sports community, explaining the app benefits and spreading the word about our mission. It's a great submission for Lympo and I really believe it will have a huge impact to the whole crypto and healthcare sector. More and more people getting in contact with the topic and getting to know more about a good lifestyle, blockchain and sports. A quote of the team: "This partnership inspires us to work even harder to make the world a healthier place and we are truly delighted to have this great athlete join our journey. Welcome aboard, Caroline!"

Lympo Medium
Lympo Website
Lympo Summary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vultas

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

That is really great to hear that more crypto companies are making it big! As for sports a lot of people in crypto are not into that, but that makes more opportunities for it to be honest. Buy the looks of things they will have more professional sport stars by their side in the near future. I just wonder what could you buy with the tokens Smiley   
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

I did not see a technology as good as blockchain. It's really a superb innovation. a technology that can change everything. It's revolutionary, officially.

The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:25 AM

I did not see a technology as good as blockchain. It's really a superb innovation. a technology that can change everything. It's revolutionary, officially.
you are right, not only we can free our money, but with lympo we can free out data Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: