Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social  (Read 2752 times)
Jimenez Diana

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Classy website, conversant business, interesting website.
sirJihan

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

What is the role of XAC coins in the platform?
GrahamHood

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

Do you think it's good to attend crypto event to introduce this project to investors?
ErikVohl

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

How exactly to get reward as a member in the platform?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Classy website, conversant business, interesting website.
The telegram group is very crowd, well you better to send query by private message, to the group admin.
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

What actually the purpose of pre-mining? is it important?
It is to raise development funding through crowdfunding distribution and a development fund. The pre-mined coins held by the team and primarily used to encourage early developers.
TouchKeypad

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

When I buy a coin at ICO is there any time it takes until the coin is credited to the virtual wallet and can see the amount of the balance?
As far as I know, it will be automatically credited to your wallet accounts after you send the contribution fund
HolyGrey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

It is to raise development funding through crowdfunding distribution and a development fund. The pre-mined coins held by the team and primarily used to encourage early developers.
Oh, so the pre-mined coins are for sale and to reward early developers. am i right?
TouchKeypad

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Oh, so the pre-mined coins are for sale and to reward early developers. am i right?

You are right, if they dont pre-mine, then how will they support the development.
keinelaa

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Quoting from the words in the whitepaper, what do you mean by the statement below ?
AcuteCoin is not intended to be used as a general guide to investing and should be used for informational purposes only.
HarryJoett

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Quoting from the words in the whitepaper, what do you mean by the statement below ?
AcuteCoin is not intended to be used as a general guide to investing and should be used for informational purposes only.
Yes, maybe someone should explain from the statement. Because in addition to adding knowledge in technology, crypto coin aims as an investment tool that serves as a means to seek profit.
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Looks like you should read all the paragraphs in that section because there also explained that "When making an investment decision, you should do your own research or analysis or search advice from an expert to make a calculated decision."
keinelaa

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Looks like you should read all the paragraphs in that section because there also explained that "When making an investment decision, you should do your own research or analysis or search advice from an expert to make a calculated decision."
I know but essentially there explaining that Acutcoin itself does not recommend to be used as an investment tool before doing research first and in my opinion it is very contrary to the purpose of promotion.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

I know but essentially there explaining that Acutcoin itself does not recommend to be used as an investment tool before doing research first and in my opinion it is very contrary to the purpose of promotion.
In fact, I think this is a great project because it does not want to trap people with the lure at the time of promotion, but not in accordance with reality. And what the team did was clearly suggest that before joining the project in this project it should find out for themselves the advantages provided.
keinelaa

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

In fact, I think this is a great project because it does not want to trap people with the lure at the time of promotion, but not in accordance with reality. And what the team did was clearly suggest that before joining the project in this project it should find out for themselves the advantages provided.
How people can know the advantages of this project while the information presented is not complete, and of the many questions that enter the manager only answer at the beginning of this thread. And you still think that this is a promising project? Whereas it is very difficult to discuss with the teams.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

How people can know the advantages of this project while the information presented is not complete, and of the many questions that enter the manager only answer at the beginning of this thread. And you still think that this is a promising project? Whereas it is very difficult to discuss with the teams.
To discuss with the team or with other members you may visit the Acutecoin telegram at https://t.me/AcuteCoinGroup and you can ask any questions there.
keinelaa

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

To discuss with the team or with other members you may visit the Acutecoin telegram at https://t.me/AcuteCoinGroup and you can ask any questions there.
If all are delegated in telegram group then what is the function of this ANN? While many people are curious about the project they are making, there is no single team that can help to explain the project they are touting. From telegram group I have also visited and not much different from this ANN, there is no team active there. So who can be trusted right now?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

If all are delegated in telegram group then what is the function of this ANN? While many people are curious about the project they are making, there is no single team that can help to explain the project they are touting. From telegram group I have also visited and not much different from this ANN, there is no team active there. So who can be trusted right now?
It may be that the team is currently busy doing with the achievement of their sales target. Keep thinking positive and hoping for the best of this project. Because if the project is successful will be more coloring the world of cryptocurrency.
HarryJoett

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

It may be that the team is currently busy doing with the achievement of their sales target. Keep thinking positive and hoping for the best of this project. Because if the project is successful will be more coloring the world of cryptocurrency.
Let's hope so, so that the time spent doing research on this project is not wasted.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

How does the lending system work on this project?
Does it apply to everyone or just to investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: