Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign  (Read 214 times)
madhabilota (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign. Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

You sure that the bounty campaign you joined is accepting newbies? Anyway, you can do the signature campaign here in the forum by simply responding in each topic being posted. Read the rules of that specified bouty program if it requires a minimum number of characters and read what are the sections the in forum that your posts could be counted.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

specifically for signature campaign, from bounty that I see, usually doesn't allow newbie to join. but for other boutny like facebook, twitter, telegram, blogs and others, maybe can. you can see the rules. there's all been explained and you have to work according to existing rules to get stakes every week until the end of bounty campaign.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign.
I can't see that you are wearing a signature. What bounty campaign did you joined?

Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?
1. Don't post insubstantial posts.

You already posted this thread so why ask on how to make a post?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign. Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?

In many campaign there are certain rules and regulation that we needed to comply or do so we can be accepted in their campaign. For example, some campaign that their rules is you can only post in Bitcoin Discussion Section thus, posting in other section will be not counted as your post count for a current week. So it means you better remind or keep in your mind the rules and regulation in your respected campaign. You can make post by actively participating here in the forum. You can give your suggestion and opinion in any topic that your reading. Post need to have quality and helpful to others.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Hello everyone,

In many campaign there are certain rules and regulation that we needed to comply or do so we can be accepted in their campaign. For example, some campaign that their rules is you can only post in Bitcoin Discussion Section thus, posting in other section will be not counted as your post count for a current week. So it means you better remind or keep in your mind the rules and regulation in your respected campaign. You can make post by actively participating here in the forum. You can give your suggestion and opinion in any topic that your reading. Post need to have quality and helpful to others.
correct. and there should be attention to the number of characters that have been written in the bounty signing campaign. because if the character is too short not received. and note the number of posts every week to get you a stack.
AkropolisTeam

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Hello everyone,

Newbies can't participate in signature campaigns. Your only options are twitter, facebook and telegram most probably. Check rules of every bounty campaign carefully before participating
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Woah a newbie but already part of signature campaign. Nice. Anyways, you better check out here, that's the beginners and help section, you can read some questions there, like your question now. Gain knowledge about cryptocurrency then that's a good start to create and contribute to the posts here.

[
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Hello everyone,

Every Signature campaign manager gives all details about how to make posts and what specifically need to be focused in the Post Requirement section of the thread. It is always good to read the full announcement about the signature campaign before joining, and follow the instructions which suggests their needs. Also, we need to post constructive and quality information in the forum and not just take part in any kind of spam mega threads just to increase the post count. If we seriously take this as a part time commitment, it is almost as good as a job.

Also, make sure that your rank is acceptable and there is slots left before putting up the signature/avatar etc.. and applying.

This is an example of the Post Requirement section.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Hello everyone,

you are not wearing the signature check once. it is mandatory to wear the signature. first learn correctly how to join the bounty campaign. then learn how to post simply. there is no complex in putting the posts. first see the question then study something about that. then slowly you will grasp full knowledge about the cryptoworld.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Hello everyone,

You are not joined in any campaign know only I saw your profile. But if you want to join in Bounty campaign you are only eligible in social media campaigns and bounty signature campaigns are expecting jr.member and more so you should reach in 30 activity automatically you are eligible to participate in Bounty signature campaign. Finally before to applying the Bounty you should check the project description and project manager.

Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Read the rules carefully, if you joined Facebook and Twitter campaign make sure you follow the rules of posting your reports, like "do not quote previous post or your stake will be zero"
"edit your post for the following week or zero stake"
"quote your first report when posting incoming next report"
He careful in your report and make sure you post the right links...

Good luck.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Hello everyone,

You are now making a post but i think you have not joined any signature campaign because you have not wore one. My advise for you as a newbie, try to learn more in this forum by reading and don't think of earning right away because that is not the sole purpose why this forum is created. You have to give yourself at least one month to level up your account from newbie to jr member and by that time you have already learned something that in return you can share to newbies around.
Jongos123

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

is not the signature campaign should not at least rank jr member, newbie can not to join in signature campaign. your activity must be 30 if you want to follow the signature campaign
but for bounty social media like facebook, twitter, telegram, blogs and others seem to be
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Maybe this person has another account, a newly made and a newly promoted account like a junior member account, they used their newbie account on this forum to ask a specific question on how to make a post into bounty campaign. And for your information, you must read carefully on the rules that being made by the campaign, and on that way you can find which questions on the forum are acceptable to post that being counted to the number of post that needs from the campaign.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Hello everyone,

This is the common problem for us newbies like you and me. Right from the start we are thinking of earning right away but don't know what to do or are we equipped with the right knowledge to do the adventure. Haste makes waste as they say so take your time. Learn before earn.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Hello everyone,

It's not hard to check out how people posting here and follow the rules laid out by the bounty manager, it is very important there is a specific number of character when you are posting and frequency of post per week each campaign is different from each other so check each rules.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Sorry, when I was a Newbie it was not allowed even to write on Bitcointalk in other topics except for Newbies.... may be something changed since that time. But even the topic that author has started here should be posted where all info for Newbies. To my mind this topic will be blocked some day. Because of the rules of this forum. But I understand you, guy. Because was in your situation.  You should read rules more careful. Because I was not very careful on your level and had been blocked for two weeks.
Wisoran

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

Just read the topic and write your comments on the issue in which you are at least a little familiar.
MarjorieG

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

Hello everyone,

Newbies can't participate in signature campaigns. Your only options are twitter, facebook and telegram most probably. Check rules of every bounty campaign carefully before participating

There are actually bounty campaigns that allows newbie to join but of course it has a low pay grade comapred to others because of the difference in rank. I just saw one, recently. But I forgot the name of the campaign.

To answer his question, read the guidelines in the forum about joining a signature campaign. Browsr more about tje forum rules and thread. Let us educate ourselves first before thinking of earning.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: