Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign  (Read 214 times)
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

Sorry, when I was a Newbie it was not allowed even to write on Bitcointalk in other topics except for Newbies.... may be something changed since that time. But even the topic that author has started here should be posted where all info for Newbies. To my mind this topic will be blocked some day. Because of the rules of this forum. But I understand you, guy. Because was in your situation.  You should read rules more careful. Because I was not very careful on your level and had been blocked for two weeks.

Hmm i think the forum's admin team wants a lot of posts and comments rubbish, negative, and no display contributions on the forum. I why some topics except for Newbie
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

At first you should read the bounty campaign rules such as min 15 posts a week and min 70'character a post.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign. Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?
I don't know the kind of bounty accepting newbies for signature campaign. Anyway, you can wait till you reach Jr member for which you can be legible for many signature campaigns. All that is required for a signature campaign is that you read very well and understand the rules that come with it. Once you admit that you can perform them, you can go ahead and register for the signature campaign. The same principle applies to the rest of the campaigns within a bounty program.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign. Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?
You cant do signatures because you will need to rank up first to a jr.member rank so you will be eligble of wearing such signatures,as of a newbie you should be more focused on how you will learn things easily,especially this forum was created to be the learning place about cryptocurrencies,which is why you shouldnt be focused for the money that you can get thru bounties.

lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Hello everyone,

In my opinion, your first aim in that forum should be reading and learning more about cryptocurrencies, first. If your aim will be that, I think your posts will be much more valuable.

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Pay attention to the project effect.! They have a generous bounty company and there are not so many participants! In addition, the project is very promising, so you can not worry about its success!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: