Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICOs do you like the most?  (Read 3099 times)
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

I now like projects that plan to make their stock exchange. I think this is a very profitable and promising direction

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

I do have investments with WPP Energy an Clean Energy platform that will reduce the cost of energy globally through the use of blockchain to further their development and scope of potential investors ! And also they already reach its softcap that means many investors are looking for its future use !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
onliner1992

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

i like gaming ico and i was seen maximu  gaming ico was successful.
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I stopped investing in ICOs because most new projects fail or they are scams.  I moved away from tokens and into actual altcoins.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Now i love and join ARAW ICO, it's E-Commerce Ecosystem platform which have been developed for 2 years with working apps. Now they are running ICO to raise funds for developing and expanding their products and implement it to Ethereum blockchain to enable decentralised payment. If interesting you can learn about it at https://arawtoken.io
Mundo12

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

What's your favourite ICO right now?
Extradecoin is a cryptocurrency trading platform. Investors can trade crypto-crypto on the exchange. Extradecoin is established with the desire to provide quality, reliable and safety financial platform for investors. In addition, we are eager to bring the latest technology platforms with the best UI experience on the Extradecoin platform, and at the same time build ecosystems to maximize the benefits for the community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789548
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

In my own opinion. I'd like to invest on an ICO that is innovative and profitable. And that's why I got my eyes on WOM token right now. Currently, they are having airdrops at this moment.  Smiley https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I heard that they are already finished with the airdrop. 
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

I am not dislike about ico project and more interested for joining bounty campaign or airdrop project, I know many ico was failed because they have lower price when listing on exchange market. many investor have loss much money when investment on ico because lower price after listing on exchange market.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Eloncity is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018. https://eloncity.io/
Arnhomo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

On the off chance that I need to analyze, at that point I would go for Fuzex, been watching this ICO until their last long stretches of their token deal, and its great to realize that they earned the most elevated network support and speculations on the off chance that we thought about than the other ICO's out there, there venture is astonishing and its creating until this exact second. They likewise led a post abundance program keeping in mind the end goal to keep up the network introduction.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

i only like the ico that get the softcap at the beginning. and it has to be a good team and the team has to be seen on the websites. and when the hardcap is almost reached i also buy some of the tokens. icos are not as popular today as in 2017 or January 2018. there is too much scam and people prefer to invest in real estate and not as much in crypto anymore.
ayomide23

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

If your ICO is a good one and I see the good prospective of it getting really good and its gonna yield promise, I'd go for it.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I prefer the ICO that projects in it are mining, because ICOs that have support for miners and projects are also real
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

Check out ClinTex now!

ClinTex CTi is a distributed ledger technology platform for the clinical trials industry, which uniquely provides an end to end decentralised solution that incorporates tools to drive significant quality and operational improvements in running Clinical Trials through advanced clinical data review, insightful operational KPIs, predictive data analytics and machine learning (AI).

learn more about ClinTex, https://www.clintex.io/
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

To be honest, I don't have any favorite ICO. Because ICO is almost a liar, especially this year's ICO, I have not seen anything good, maybe FT counts one.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

I really like ICO projects that use very interesting marketing techniques to achieve their goals. For example, at the moment I really like the token sale ideas from Innercore, the project will definitely collect the hardcap until September 15.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

I like projects that have a good team behind them and seem to know what they are doing.  MFChain is one such project and I really like  the fact that they've reached their soft cap and are propagating safe and easy payment solutions.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

Right now I'm participating in the bounty company of my favorite ICO at the moment. Look at my signature. SGAMEPRO.
The first mobile game aggregator built on the blockchain that allows users to “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing the world’s most popular games.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

I get endowed microscopic aggregate on assorted ICOs in the gone and get conventional profits gross from them as well.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

The ICO that I like the most is probably ETH because it is widely available, attracted by many investors. Application has many areas and has blockchain technology support. The best thing is that now you can invest in ETH to make a profit for the future because the price at this time is reasonable for investment.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: