Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICOs do you like the most?  (Read 3098 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

I like the ICOs which is having great team with some great personality from corporate world. I would like to give example of Wemark ICO so you can see Picasa Former CEO is connected with wemark ICO. These kind of ICOs are the legit one and having potential im future 
Btw you can trust few ICOhost like ICOBENCH, Icodrops and tokenmarket .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

Currently there is not much quality ICOs ,they are becoming harder and harder to find, i remember that there was a time when i had 5 good projects lined up and was excited about the.
Right now one of the rare good ones is the one I am promoting in my signature.

In this difficult time of crypto market, I can say there is no recommendable coins for now, all of the coins dropped their price and its been a long while since the coins rise up. It is not a good time to join in an ICO and better study carefully before you decided to invest.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Currently there is not much quality ICOs ,they are becoming harder and harder to find, i remember that there was a time when i had 5 good projects lined up and was excited about the.
Right now one of the rare good ones is the one I am promoting in my signature.

codebreakerz991

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Well it depends on what industry you want to join with , much better if you based it on the demands of community to ensure solid outcome. Social media platform is one of them specially right now facebook is forcing people to watch ads in mobile app which is troublesome . So i would highly suggest Foresting Project it aims to used blockchain technology to help users earn money with their content with this feature ,because of its decentralized feature it provides the most privacy and protection for users !
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Well, perhaps it is the company signature which I wear now. It's logical. Because I take the choice of signature quite seriously, so we can say that humancoin is my favorite ICO at the moment.

luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Right now I'm involved with kartblock and they have handled the ICO quite well, have some responsible managers who are strict on the accounts but do the counts quickly and efficiently, they want to be an e-commerce platform, ie a marketplace that will serve for different products and customers, so I hope they are successful, since that would help greatly to mass adoption.
tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

I like Blockchain projects more than any other project in the market and that is because if the project is good and it delivers it will gain adoption. DApps are niche projects and most of the time they tend to become obsolete after a while. Blockchain projects remain around because the become an infrastructure for the development of other projects be it a new Blockchain or a new dapp or service project.

Right now my pick is metahash
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

There are a lot of potential ICOs, but I always choose ICO projects with softcap capitalization, investing in these projects will be safer for us. so the risk will be less
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

I like the forging coin project based on DPOS technology because it can bring me extra income while holding the currency. Grin

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

for the moment this might fit what is in my signature. but an awful lot of ICO is nice and also I like the best out there and it has good potential for investment. the concept of financial and technology is quite an interesting concept of the ICO and become the Favorites of me to invest.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

There are a lot of potential ICOs, but I always choose ICO projects with softcap capitalization, investing in these projects will be safer for us. so the risk will be less

Indeed, if the Softcap is a safe point to get solid finance in every ICO project.
But usually when Softcap is full with sales of tokens in privacy and pre sessions.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

What's your favourite ICO right now?
My favorite ICO which I know has a big potential which is Nauticus.It's agreat exchange and I know there will be a big future in this crypto world.

Inmusik_Blockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

$ound Coin seems to be the next major disruption that will affect the way you experience music.

Go beyond listening. Experience the future in music now!

Learn more on this new kind of sound.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a-new-kind-of-sound-is-on-the-way/articleshow/65435966.cms
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

This is a very difficult time to pinpoint a good and potential ICOS strategy. Actually i am very confused about the ICOS campaigns.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

I can say Playhall.io
I think this a good, ICO. But honestly, I can guarantee the price after listing in exchange.
Playhall is a platform for Skill Gaming on mobile apps. It offers both PvP matches and global tournaments.
I really liked the ICO uses the concept of gambling and gaming. because I see the potential level of success big enough to earned. with the large number of ICO containing this concept many inviting appeal enthusiasts. so it's easy to count on it as an ICO combined. but now, I join with APOLLOX.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

This is a very difficult time to pinpoint a good and potential ICOS strategy. Actually i am very confused about the ICOS campaigns.

Me too, some say that this ICO will be success in the future and in the end its turn out a scam. Its a big disaster for us because we lend some time and effort to  advertise their project. That's why is very difficult to choose good and potential ICO's nowadays.
Inmusik_Blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

Inmusik is building a music ecosystem that rewards everyone, bringing listeners, musicians and record labels a new financial framework that reignites the business of music.

How is blockchain setting the stage for musicians?

Watch this review as CryptoGuruu breaks down this amazing project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOIRi2Rdkc4
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

a very solid team, responsible CEO, ratings from trusted analysts, good listing exchanger plans. the project that I like and my favorite right now is IAGON (IAG)
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

My favorite ICO for now is about Blockchain, security and infrastructure because in my opinion this type of ICO will be able to survive in the future and be used a lot so the price will definitely increase very high.
Inmusik_Blockchain

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

"How is blockchain setting the stage for musicians?

Watch this review as CryptoGuruu breaks down this amazing project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOIRi2Rdkc4

#Inmusik #FutureOfMusik #BlockChainMusic"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: