Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:23:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICOs do you like the most?  (Read 3101 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

What's your favourite ICO right now?

Now I have joined the PARQ project. An interesting project. I like the idea of the project. Yes, and bounty managers are also good. I think you can find information on Steemit about this project and honor. I think you will like it.
neuronchain

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Despite of scam ICOs emerging these days, there are still many promising ICOs also. Do check out Neuronchain. We're one of the few projects who developed our product first instead of just making a promise with just a whitepaper. Visit our website here: https://neuronchain.io/

but how do we make sure that the product was already made?

Our product is already on the MainNet. Reach us on telegram found on our site so you can test it yourself.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

Always interested primarily in the idea of the campaign. If it is interesting and promising, then I read more about it. A good idea is the key to a good project.
It is impossible to choose one thing.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

ico that I like is ico who has a realistic concept, and easy to apply. thus the level of fraud is low such as the concept of gambling, market exchange, wallet and others.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

I believe that RainCheck and IShook are good projects related to the sale of high-quality content via the Internet and with their coins in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Currently my favorite ICO project is IOVO. IOVO is a project that develops the blockchain protection of ICO investors and I see great potential in it. As far as I know, the Ethereum development team is also engaged in the creation of a protocol aimed at protecting ICO investors. So, if IOVO will be the first to create such a technology, then it will take a big blow.

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

For me, the project can be cool only if it has cool developers.
Developers are the main part of any project and their experience should be based on.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

If this is a revolutionary project that wants to improve a person's life, then I invest in it. Even if it does not bring me fabulous profits, I will be glad.

atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I love those ICOs that bring me a good profit.  Smiley But unfortunately, to find such projects is very difficult now. Recently, this industry has become unprofitable.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

I just enter ICO drops web site and search there trustfull stories.
This is the way I search hype ICOs with fast and high ROI
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

for now I don't have a favorite ICO, because I am still tired to investing in ICO, that happens because I have got a lot of ICO that failed this year, so it makes me tired to invest in ICO and makes me not find until now my favorite ICO in 2018, but I am start to interested in ICO MB8 coin and hopefully the ICO can become my favorite ICO this year.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Well, i like mostly ICOs with working product, for instance flogmall.
These guys have web site where you can buy usual things for crypto, not just for eth and btc, but for 40+ altcoins as well!
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

I like ICO with working product most of all. This is really what is so lacking now in the market. Everyone has cool ideas, but there is no evidence of their functioning.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

NELUNS - I liked this project. Yes, it has already ended, but it was really interesting. Financial instruments for cryptocurrency are very interesting to me.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Now I have joined the PARQ project. An interesting project. I like the idea of the project. Yes, and bounty managers are also good. I think you can find information on Steemit about this project and honor. I think you will like it.

I haven't invested in ICOs for a while now. I think during the bear market it's better to buy it after it hits the market since most of the ICOs drop. Also, the ICO funding is shifting from crowdsale to private sale.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Speaking generally and not talking about a specific ICO, then those projects that are not afraid of transparency in their ICO, I prefer such projects, because the more an investor understands the need and honesty of a project, the more likely he is to invest
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

There are quite a lot of good ICOs in the market this year. I have been investing in Kyper Network since 2017 when it was new and it keeps getting better with hopes given to investors that there will be something much better in 2019 which is fast approaching. Another ICO I’m investing in is Cypherium. Anyone who is not investing their money in Cypherium is missing out cause its really one of the most unique ICOs and the price might go high at anytime.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

I like ICOs which allow investors to use of spend tokens during the ICO itself. It helps me to change real potential of the project and use it right now!
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

Have you heard of a virus? Blockchain anti-virus software, this is the best ICO project I have seen this year, but now ICO is over. In addition to its lack of excellent projects this year, the cryptocurrency market is also very depressed.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

I like Datablockchain ICO, because they have a really perspective idea. Even on the falling market they have already collected around 16 million USD and they released their MVP not so long time ago. It is hard to find an ICO that has secured its soft cap and has the first product version already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: