Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.io suspends incoming BTC!!!  (Read 188 times)
WMIRK (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

Today I sent to cex.io as always some BTC but they not deposited to account. They shows in statement, but in "pending" even after 10 confirmations.  Later I got know that cex.io decided to suspend all incoming BTC to my account until I fill the application form.
That's all fine, BUT  I already sent them this from 2 months ago as I wanted to make Verified Plus account, that requires to fill the application form.  So now I have a strange problem: cex.io support requires the form that they already have for 2 months.

All my bank cards and passport with them are verified in 2017s. So now seems they want to make me headache and keep my bitcoins.
Any advices?  Is some other has such a problem as me?  Sad

https://easybit.pro - быcтpo и нaдeжнo кyпить/пpoдaть биткoйн пo выгoднoй цeнe!
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

It sounds like they suspect that not you are using your account.
The only possible way is to resend these documents to them.
Many of the bitcoin markets are chaotic management companies, and there are no strict industry regulations to oversee them.
If you have a large sum of money in their hands, then I suggest that you still endure their stupidity and deal with them as required.
WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

It sounds like they suspect that not you are using your account.
The only possible way is to resend these documents to them.
Many of the bitcoin markets are chaotic management companies, and there are no strict industry regulations to oversee them.
If you have a large sum of money in their hands, then I suggest that you still endure their stupidity and deal with them as required.

I did, now I wait the reply. Hope it will be solved soon.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Today I sent to cex.io as always some BTC but they not deposited to account. They shows in statement, but in "pending" even after 10 confirmations.  Later I got know that cex.io decided to suspend all incoming BTC to my account until I fill the application form.
That's all fine, BUT  I already sent them this from 2 months ago as I wanted to make Verified Plus account, that requires to fill the application form.  So now I have a strange problem: cex.io support requires the form that they already have for 2 months.

All my bank cards and passport with them are verified in 2017s. So now seems they want to make me headache and keep my bitcoins.

PM this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148073, he's the official CEX.io representative here on the forum.

I don't know why they are requiring your account to be verified again, when you are already verified in the first place. Why do you need to be of verified plus status to even get a deposit credited to your account? That IMO doesn't make sense.

No one here can help you, other than the CEX.io forum rep. So do contact them and draw their attention to this thread.

It's a strange situation for sure, I haven't seen any exchanges do this in the past. Perhaps they did it for reasons that was not disclosed to you.
WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

For the moment they let me take back my BTC, but I had also about 150 USD on cex, and they are suspended.
They require all my bitcoin wallet history to check that I get BTC on legal way.

I've provided what I have, now I wait their reply.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

For the moment they let me take back my BTC, but I had also about 150 USD on cex, and they are suspended.
They require all my bitcoin wallet history to check that I get BTC on legal way.
What do you mean ? Have you successfully got your previous deposits in your account ? Does your account reflects the updated balance ?

I've provided what I have, now I wait their reply.
Doesn't your wallet history can be viewed from your CEX account ? It's strange the can even ask such a random question.Do you have transaction ID's of those $150 bucks sent to their wallet ? Can you post it here ?
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Dear Roman,

We can assure you that there is no need for you to worry, this is a pretty standard AML/KYC procedure. Our platform is working in accordance with strict security rules, both AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) policies as it is necessary to comply with international policies and licensing: https://cex.io/legal-security

That is why we have certain procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with high international standards, we need to confirm a source of your funds, understand a nature of your relations with CEX.IO and main crypto funds usage scenarios.

This procedure is absolutely necessary to process your future deposits to our platform.

We hope for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

What will be with these ~110 EUR I have with you? 

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

What will be with these ~110 EUR I have with you? 

Currently this amount is frozen and will be released as soon as the procedure is finished.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

It's already passed a week, and I can't get any reply from CEX copliance.

I gave all info about my BTC source and show lots of screenshots, but seems they need something more, I even don't know what.

Still waiting.....

WMIRK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Seems cex.io compliance just ignore me, no reply yet! here also no reply.

yes, they are strict AML and KYCX rules, I provided all info, but now no reply, I still have suspended account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: