Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1044 times)
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

Am I right to assume that to be eligible for your profit sharing, which is around 20,5% monthly, I will need to put my funds into your token and hold them in my wallet? And, can I withdraw at anytime or do you apply a certain locking mechanism?
You can withdraw anytime, but you will only receive the profits when you hold the RBIT tokens in your ETH Wallet.

The next question. Are you going to place tokens on what exchanges? Is there an agreement?
Part of the funds will be allocated to listing on exchanges, and negotiations happen before the sale ends to ensure that we will have the exchange ready.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

Am I right to assume that to be eligible for your profit sharing, which is around 20,5% monthly, I will need to put my funds into your token and hold them in my wallet? And, can I withdraw at anytime or do you apply a certain locking mechanism?
You can withdraw anytime, but you will only receive the profits when you hold the RBIT tokens in your ETH Wallet.

So the only eligible for profits are those who had their balance un-moved for a month duration?
Also, am I right to assume that the profit you gained and shared are from your team doing arbitrary with users funds?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

So the only eligible for profits are those who had their balance un-moved for a month duration?
Also, am I right to assume that the profit you gained and shared are from your team doing arbitrary with users funds?
I wouldn't say "unmoved", as long as you have RBIT in your ERC20 wallet by the time of snapshot (I don't have the exact date), you'll be rewarded directly with ETH depending on the number of RBIT you hold.

Correct, 100% of the profits are distributed to the RBIT Token holders
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:31:37 PM by xPotato_02

I wouldn't say "unmoved", as long as you have RBIT in your ERC20 wallet by the time of snapshot (I don't have the exact date), you'll be rewarded directly with ETH depending on the number of RBIT you hold.

Join us on discord and we will be more than happy to help. You can even ask questions addressed to the team and one of them will answer for you.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

This project has a real idea for earning income to use the arbitrage method for trading with cryptocurrency by buying the same asset on one exchange at a low price and selling it on another exchange at a high price. Also, the project offers excellent conditions for receiving a monthly passive income of 20.5% for holders of RBIT tokens.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

This project has a real idea for earning income to use the arbitrage method for trading with cryptocurrency by buying the same asset on one exchange at a low price and selling it on another exchange at a high price. Also, the project offers excellent conditions for receiving a monthly passive income of 20.5% for holders of RBIT tokens.
exactly! for more information on how the algorithm works, visit https://rbittoken.io/uncategorized/how-the-algorithm-works/
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Doesn't this look too good to be true?...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:02:58 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:05:28 AM by xPotato_02

I know it looks like it.. You can try with a smaller amount though.. Or be on the loop, next profit share is on Tuesday
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:02 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:30:03 PM by xPotato_02

I know it looks like it.. You can try with a smaller amount though.. Or be on the loop, next profit share is on Tuesdat
Or lookout for bounties, earn RBIT tokens, and risk nothing. Periodically, bounty programs are announced in Discord so I suggest you to be part of it.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

I am very interested in the project, would you like to run a bonus program? If so, when will it begin?
cipluk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

I like the concept given from this project that gives variations to users in their trade. Good luck
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

The developers of this project open up new opportunities for the development of online business and high income for all comers. Must be interesting. We should try.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I am very interested in the project, would you like to run a bonus program? If so, when will it begin?
Thanks for your interest! Currently there's no bonus program. Join our discord to know updates first hand: https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

Uhh... if to be eligible we only need to have RBIT on our wallet during a snapshot, then it is quite acceptable if I buy and store RBIT one day before the snapshot (next Tuesday, as per your post above) and sell those RBIT into other currency soon after the snapshot end?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:29:18 PM by xPotato_02

I like the concept given from this project that gives variations to users in their trade. Good luck
Awesome! Thanks!!

The developers of this project open up new opportunities for the development of online business and high income for all comers. Must be interesting. We should try.
Definitely worth a try! Profits in ETH are directly sent to your wallet. That is something that you rarely see in other profit sharing tokens Smiley
manukbalap

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

amazing project
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:28:32 PM by xPotato_02

Uhh... if to be eligible we only need to have RBIT on our wallet during a snapshot, then it is quite acceptable if I buy and store RBIT one day before the snapshot (next Tuesday, as per your post above) and sell those RBIT into other currency soon after the snapshot end?
That is possible, and it's up to you Grin Some people may find it easier to just hold the tokens. Some might want to buy RBIT few days before the snapshot.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

R-Bit is definitely a must-have for people who want to invest and get some gains from their holdings. Not only the value of the token will increase with time but the more you have in your wallet, the more your profit share ratio will be.

If you quickly want to under how this whole thing works, hop over to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8Xze8e2jg

**R-Bit, changing future***
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:18 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:26:44 PM by xPotato_02

R-Bit is definitely a must-have for people who want to invest and get some gains from their holdings. Not only the value of the token will increase with time but the more you have in your wallet, the more your profit share ratio will be.

If you quickly want to under how this whole thing works, hop over to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8Xze8e2jg

**R-Bit, changing future***
Awesome, I cannot agree more. I'm thinking of leaving my job as soon as I get stable income with RBIT. thank you for the support!!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

That is possible, up to you Grin

But, isn't your profit, which then will be shared upon token holders equally, is generated through the arbitrary activity with user's fund? Which is why you returned their "willingness" to "lend" their funds for arbit by sharing your profit with them?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: