Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1046 times)
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:06:42 PM by xPotato_02

R-Bit (RBIT)
Get Passive Income through our Arbitrage Profits!

Update 04.25.2018: Profit sharing is successful! Everyone got 0.00405161 ETH (approx US$ 2.50) per 1,000 RBIT!

R-Bit gives users access to a fully operational service that gives users variety in the way they trade and less risk when trading cryptocurrencies on exchanges. R-Bit’s service to its token holders is based on arbitrage. So, what does this mean? The definition of Arbitrage is: the simultaneous buying and selling of currency in different markets to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset. R-Bit is simultaneously buying and selling bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in different markets to take advantage of the differing prices for the same assets.

Consistent Profits
How easy is it to make profits with R-Bit? Simply hold the RBIT token in your wallet. To this day R-Bit’s algorithm is bringing in returns averaging 20.5% per month. These returns were achieved consistently over 15 weeks of live testing. 100% of all profits will be distributed among RBIT Token holders each month.

Risk Management
The cryptocurrency market is notoriously risky. R-Bit minimizes that risk. All trades are executed within seconds and do not depend on market direction. Previous and current market data are used in conjunction with the algorithm to increase the likelihood that every trade has a positive outcome

R-Bit Potential
R-Bit’s platform is built to accommodate growth and based on the way the cryptocurrency market is currently growing the RBIT token could potentially be traded for much more than $0.15 USD per token. R-Bit has already arranged for the RBIT Token to be traded on multiple exchanges immediately after the token sale but once traded the R-Bit platform will continue to grow and will hopefully give all future cryptocurrency enthusiasts access to the service

R-Bit’s Arbitrage Algorithm was developed to profit in any market condition. R-Bit’s team describes the algorithm as a bridge. A bridge connects two land masses and if the bridge were to break then no one would be able to travel back and forth. The R-Bit algorithm can be looked at in the same way. It connects exchanges to where profits can be made by buying on the exchange with the lower price and selling on the exchange with the higher price.

R-Bit is taking off and we want you to be a part of this amazing project while you have the chance. With 2 weeks finished in R-Bit's pre-sale and still 2 weeks remaining before the ICO sale starts R-Bit has already raised over $600,000 USD. Become a part of R-Bit today and benefit tremendously.

We are active on discord. Talk to us, ask questions, and we'll be happy to help! https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

PASSIVE INCOME. Do you want it? Then all you have to do is buy RBIT Tokens and let the team distribute the arbitrage profits monthly directly to your MEW/Metamask wallet in ETH!
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Advantages of R-Bit coin with other coin-coin?
because at this saa project like this already a lot
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

Advantages of R-Bit coin with other coin-coin?
because at this saa project like this already a lot
Consistent and Sure monthly profits, in addition to the token's increase in price!
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

if i right understand, open money for this token.
and other people use this money on arbitrage.
and how this token will raise? and what time period when i can sell this token?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

if i right understand, open money for this token.
and other people use this money on arbitrage.
and how this token will raise? and what time period when i can sell this token?
Whatever profit was produced through the team's arbitrage platform, 100% will be distributed to the token holders depending on the number of RBIT you hold! Token price will raise as we go along and spread the word for this awesome project; who doesn't want passive income?? Grin

Exchanges will be available after the ICO period
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!! PROFIT SHARE ALERT!!! TOMORROW EVERYONE THAT HAS RBIT TOKENS IN THEIR POSSESSION WILL RECEIVE A BIG WOPPING 5% IN PROFIT SHARES!!!!
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Are the profits paid in rbit tokens or how? Wont it just dilute the value of the token?

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Are the profits paid in rbit tokens or how? Wont it just dilute the value of the token?
It is paid in ETH directly to your wallet. The site contains week 1 profit report, and today another profit will be distributed.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Also, unsold tokens will be burned to keep the value of the purchased tokens. Regardless of the market condition, you get profits Wink
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

If you want to know more about RBIT Token, reach out to us on discord https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Update from the marketing director

@everyone I apologize for the delay but the profit shares will be going out on next Tuesday now. We are having a slight delay with the shares because the building our office is located in is closed on the weekends including friday. DO NOT WORRY THOUGH! YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PROFIT SHARES ON TUESDAY
@everyone we are so so sorry about this delay. We promise that waiting until tuesday will be worth the wait
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

what are the differences and advantages of R-Bit with others? because this kind of project, not the first time appearing on the ICO market
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

what are the differences and advantages of R-Bit with others? because this kind of project, not the first time appearing on the ICO market
Personally, I haven't heard of other projects who share their arbitrage profits to token holders.. The main advantage here is you get passive income regardless of the market condition.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Update from damoneyman @everyone we are sorry for the delay but so everyone knows this is our first full scale profit share.. the profit shares during the ICO are also being used as test shares and this is to make sure our system operates correctly. Once the soft cap is reached RBITs software will automatically send out all of the profit shares with out any of us having to do anything. Please be patient it will be worth the wait
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

You have it written. "Consistent profit
How easy is it to make a profit with R-Bit? Just keep the RBIT marker in your purse. To this day, the R-Bit algorithm yields an average yield of 20.5% per month. These results were achieved consistently over 15 weeks of real-time testing. 100% of all profits will be distributed among the owners of RBIT tokens every month. "This is very impressive, but how did you make this calculation?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Am I right to assume that to be eligible for your profit sharing, which is around 20,5% monthly, I will need to put my funds into your token and hold them in my wallet? And, can I withdraw at anytime or do you apply a certain locking mechanism?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Am I right to assume that to be eligible for your profit sharing, which is around 20,5% monthly, I will need to put my funds into your token and hold them in my wallet? And, can I withdraw at anytime or do you apply a certain locking mechanism?
You can withdraw anytime, but you will only receive the profits when you hold the RBIT tokens in your ETH Wallet.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:32:15 PM by xPotato_02

You have it written. "Consistent profit
How easy is it to make a profit with R-Bit? Just keep the RBIT marker in your purse. To this day, the R-Bit algorithm yields an average yield of 20.5% per month. These results were achieved consistently over 15 weeks of real-time testing. 100% of all profits will be distributed among the owners of RBIT tokens every month. "This is very impressive, but how did you make this calculation?
Hi there! You can see the profit reports in our website rbittoken.io
We also share the profit shares report in discord so I encourage you to join us there.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

You can withdraw anytime, but you will only receive the profits when you hold the RBIT tokens in your ETH Wallet.

The next question. Are you going to place tokens on what exchanges? Is there an agreement?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

The next question. Are you going to place tokens on what exchanges? Is there an agreement?
Part of the funds will be allocated to listing on exchanges, and negotiations happen before the sale ends to ensure that we will have the exchange ready.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

So the only eligible for profits are those who had their balance un-moved for a month duration?
Also, am I right to assume that the profit you gained and shared are from your team doing arbitrary with users funds?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

So the only eligible for profits are those who had their balance un-moved for a month duration?
Also, am I right to assume that the profit you gained and shared are from your team doing arbitrary with users funds?
I wouldn't say "unmoved", as long as you have RBIT in your ERC20 wallet by the time of snapshot (I don't have the exact date), you'll be rewarded directly with ETH depending on the number of RBIT you hold.

Correct, 100% of the profits are distributed to the RBIT Token holders
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:31:37 PM by xPotato_02

I wouldn't say "unmoved", as long as you have RBIT in your ERC20 wallet by the time of snapshot (I don't have the exact date), you'll be rewarded directly with ETH depending on the number of RBIT you hold.

Join us on discord and we will be more than happy to help. You can even ask questions addressed to the team and one of them will answer for you.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

This project has a real idea for earning income to use the arbitrage method for trading with cryptocurrency by buying the same asset on one exchange at a low price and selling it on another exchange at a high price. Also, the project offers excellent conditions for receiving a monthly passive income of 20.5% for holders of RBIT tokens.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

This project has a real idea for earning income to use the arbitrage method for trading with cryptocurrency by buying the same asset on one exchange at a low price and selling it on another exchange at a high price. Also, the project offers excellent conditions for receiving a monthly passive income of 20.5% for holders of RBIT tokens.
exactly! for more information on how the algorithm works, visit https://rbittoken.io/uncategorized/how-the-algorithm-works/
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Doesn't this look too good to be true?...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:02:58 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:05:28 AM by xPotato_02

I know it looks like it.. You can try with a smaller amount though.. Or be on the loop, next profit share is on Tuesday
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:02 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:30:03 PM by xPotato_02

I know it looks like it.. You can try with a smaller amount though.. Or be on the loop, next profit share is on Tuesdat
Or lookout for bounties, earn RBIT tokens, and risk nothing. Periodically, bounty programs are announced in Discord so I suggest you to be part of it.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

I am very interested in the project, would you like to run a bonus program? If so, when will it begin?
cipluk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

I like the concept given from this project that gives variations to users in their trade. Good luck
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

The developers of this project open up new opportunities for the development of online business and high income for all comers. Must be interesting. We should try.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I am very interested in the project, would you like to run a bonus program? If so, when will it begin?
Thanks for your interest! Currently there's no bonus program. Join our discord to know updates first hand: https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

Uhh... if to be eligible we only need to have RBIT on our wallet during a snapshot, then it is quite acceptable if I buy and store RBIT one day before the snapshot (next Tuesday, as per your post above) and sell those RBIT into other currency soon after the snapshot end?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:29:18 PM by xPotato_02

I like the concept given from this project that gives variations to users in their trade. Good luck
Awesome! Thanks!!

The developers of this project open up new opportunities for the development of online business and high income for all comers. Must be interesting. We should try.
Definitely worth a try! Profits in ETH are directly sent to your wallet. That is something that you rarely see in other profit sharing tokens Smiley
manukbalap

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

amazing project
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:28:32 PM by xPotato_02

Uhh... if to be eligible we only need to have RBIT on our wallet during a snapshot, then it is quite acceptable if I buy and store RBIT one day before the snapshot (next Tuesday, as per your post above) and sell those RBIT into other currency soon after the snapshot end?
That is possible, and it's up to you Grin Some people may find it easier to just hold the tokens. Some might want to buy RBIT few days before the snapshot.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

R-Bit is definitely a must-have for people who want to invest and get some gains from their holdings. Not only the value of the token will increase with time but the more you have in your wallet, the more your profit share ratio will be.

If you quickly want to under how this whole thing works, hop over to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8Xze8e2jg

**R-Bit, changing future***
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:18 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:26:44 PM by xPotato_02

R-Bit is definitely a must-have for people who want to invest and get some gains from their holdings. Not only the value of the token will increase with time but the more you have in your wallet, the more your profit share ratio will be.

If you quickly want to under how this whole thing works, hop over to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8Xze8e2jg

**R-Bit, changing future***
Awesome, I cannot agree more. I'm thinking of leaving my job as soon as I get stable income with RBIT. thank you for the support!!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

That is possible, up to you Grin

But, isn't your profit, which then will be shared upon token holders equally, is generated through the arbitrary activity with user's fund? Which is why you returned their "willingness" to "lend" their funds for arbit by sharing your profit with them?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:04 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:25:47 PM by xPotato_02

But, isn't your profit, which then will be shared upon token holders equally, is generated through the arbitrary activity with user's fund? Which is why you returned their "willingness" to "lend" their funds for arbit by sharing your profit with them?
Contact us on discord as we are more active in that group. Our team will be more than happy directly answer all your questions Smiley https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
Merited by Bibi187 (1)

Contact us on discord, our team will directly answer your questions Smiley https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7

Thank you for your kind offer, but I actually prefer to have discussion here so that the information you give through my questions can be available to anyone to aid their confusion, as I believe these piece of information are essential for investors to understand your project better.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Contact us on discord, our team will directly answer your questions Smiley https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7

Thank you for your kind offer, but I actually prefer to have discussion here so that the information you give through my questions can be available to anyone to aid their confusion, as I believe these piece of information are essential for investors to understand your project better.
Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

"We are having a server hosting issue on the website. Everyone will still get their profit shares as we have announced but as of now we are working to resolve this server issue. If you try to go to the website and it is not coming up do not be alarmed. It will be fixed very soon. Also If you purchased tokens this weekend we will be sending you the tokens shortly. Please relax and do not worry. The site will be back up soon" ~ Marketing Director RBITtokenA#7851
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

I think your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be great success, I also hope this project has a bright future. Cheesy
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I think it been good project becoz the topic and looking promising and it seen it can be big future of this project
egretia
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Good great project keep it on we will support always
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

But will this passive income only be available after the token-sale ends? Will there be any development of the project or will I be receiving this income once ICO is finished?

OI
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:09:03 AM by xPotato_02

But will this passive income only be available after the token-sale ends? Will there be any development of the project or will I be receiving this income once ICO is finished?
Profit shares are active even during the token sale. Today is actually profit share day Smiley Even bounty token holders are included!
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

@everyone Website is back up!! Get ready for the last bounty share of 250 RBIT per 5 invites and PROFIT SHARES!! Today is a BIG day for you all!!
tepong

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:11 AM

interesting project
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

for pre-sale will end in 3 days. hopefully, for the development can be smooth and I hope the soft cap will be achieved
BoyWilliam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

I think your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be great success, I also hope this project has a bright future. Cheesy
I also think that way, the project is interesting to follow, hopefully in the hands of his team will succeed in the future
Homerdusud

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

@everyone Website is back up!! Get ready for the last bounty share of 250 RBIT per 5 invites and PROFIT SHARES!! Today is a BIG day for you all!!

Good info Cheesy
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:22:34 PM by xPotato_02

I also think that way, the project is interesting to follow, hopefully in the hands of his team will succeed in the future
Thank you so much! Profit shares are being distributed as I write, and will be completed in about 5 hours Smiley
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Is this a hedge?Or the way in which different exchanges earn interest margins.I think this tool is great if can trade automatically.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:22:12 PM by xPotato_02

Is this a hedge?Or the way in which different exchanges earn interest margins.I think this tool is great if can trade automatically.
Hi, please check this out to learn how the arbitrage platform algorithm works: https://rbittoken.io/uncategorized/how-the-algorithm-works/
The whitepaper also contains details regarding the algorithm.
cryptomiodio

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Interesting project are you planning for Airdrop Concept ??
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Interesting project are you planning for Airdrop Concept ??
Not this time, but there are bounty programs every now and then. Join us on discord to be updated always: https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.

If that so, that the profit are gained from arbitrary through token holders fund, wouldn't it be unfair if someone who hold for entire month, from which his fund is being utilized more, compared to those who bought just one day before the snapshot?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

If that so, that the profit are gained from arbitrary through token holders fund, wouldn't it be unfair if someone who hold for entire month, from which his fund is being utilized more, compared to those who bought just one day before the snapshot?
There are advantages and disadvantages to both points.
1. Those who just hold won't need to do anything VS looking out for snapshot dates and purchase before it
2. Holders purchased the tokens at a low price VS those wanting to hold tokens only at the day of snapshot risks buying the tokens at a higher price
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

1. Those who just hold won't need to do anything VS looking out for snapshot dates and purchase before it
2. Holders purchased the tokens at a low price VS those wanting to hold tokens only at the day of snapshot risks buying the tokens at a higher price

Given that the revenue shall be shared monthly, and that the last snapshot and distribution is yesterday (or at the end of the month, one may say), it'll be quite safe to guess that the snapshot should happen at the final week of each month, thus, allowing people to play safe by buying near that week. Unless the snapshot is random and not exactly every month, let's say it can happen in two weeks? One? Three?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Given that the revenue shall be shared monthly, and that the last snapshot and distribution is yesterday (or at the end of the month, one may say), it'll be quite safe to guess that the snapshot should happen at the final week of each month, thus, allowing people to play safe by buying near that week. Unless the snapshot is random and not exactly every month, let's say it can happen in two weeks? One? Three?
During this sale period, the profit share will be biweekly. After that it's monthly. Regarding the snapshot, I don't have the exact details for that. I will let you know as soon as I get hold of that information.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:06:26 PM by xPotato_02

DURING THE RBIT TOKEN SALE THE DATES OF PROFIT SHARES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
April 5th, 2018 (Done)
April 20th, 2018 (Done)
May 15th, 2018
May 30th, 2018
June 14th, 2018
June 29th, 2018
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

CHECK YOUR ETHEREUM WALLETS!!! THE FIRST RBIT PROFIT SHARE HAS BEEN A SUCCESS AND IS 100% COMPLETE!!! Remember the more tokens you have the more profit shares you get
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

"PROFIT SHARES HAVE GONE OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS RBIT TOKENS. GET A BOUNTY BY SHOWING PEOPLE THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR PROFIT SHARE FROM RBIT ALONG WITH INFORMATION ON GETTING THEM TO BUY. EVERY PLACE YOU POST YOUR PROFIT SHARE WITH A NICE TITLE RELATING TO RBIT WILL GET YOU 1,500 RBIT TOKENS. TO GET THIS BOUNTY YOU CAN POST ON BITCOINTALK, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, READIT. TAKE A SCREEN SHOT AND PM IT TO RBITtokenA#7851 IN DISCORD TO GET YOUR REWARD"
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Update 04.25.2018: Profit sharing is successful! Everyone got 0.00405161 ETH (approx US$ 2.50) per 1,000 RBIT!
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

I don't want to be intrusive but you look like a scam ...

Image reverse give nothing about your "team" have to add i found this amazing page hosted on your site web.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

Setup thing for another future scam  ??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
leslie4u

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Well for some everything is a scam. No one has seen the person who coded BTC and yet for some this is a bubble and for some this is yet another source of income. The word "SCAM" is so widely used in today's world especially when it comes to Crypto.

I don't blame you for calling this scam but to those who understand how Arbitrage system works, this will make more sense to them.

Thanks for your constructive feedback though.

Have a good one.
RoRBigBang

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Image reverse give nothing about your "team" have to add i found this amazing page hosted on your site web.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

I understand it sounds like a scam but you could even find out yourself if you only tried you should go to discord do some bounty get some token and after a few payout it will change your whole point of view on it. But I do understand where you are coming from it sounds way too good to be true but this is a arbitrage it’s different than others and I say it wouldn’t hurt to try
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

Setup thing for another future scam  ??
Not finding the image source by reverse search only proves that the photos were not taken anywhere else.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

There are ongoing bounties like translating a whitepaper, inviting to discord (which ended), sharing the profit reports that lets you earn free tokens. Hold those RBIT Tokens on your wallet and forget about it, you'll get monthly shares from the team's arbitrage profit.

I'm giving you an option where there's no risk for you, but huge gain
RBITtoken

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I just reverse imaged searched my own picture and it came up with the same thing that Anders picture came up with. Reverse image search only works if the picture is on another website.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Safe trading will be the best concern for the trader, especially people that are new to trading cryptocurrency.
It would also get better if there's some kind of AI tha able to analyze the stuff that aren't expired yet.
leslie4u

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Just wanted to give a realtime proof that this isn't some sort of scam instead a project that will be a reason to bring happiness in people's life. Below is a screenshot of profit share payout that happened few hours back-

https://imgur.com/a/N6KmrHG

Do you still have doubts?

Talk to the team at https://discord.gg/UDDhWKd

Have a pleasant day.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

During this sale period, the profit share will be biweekly. After that it's monthly. Regarding the snapshot, I don't have the exact details for that. I will let you know as soon as I get hold of that information.

April 5th, 2018 (Done)
April 20th, 2018 (Done)
May 15th, 2018
May 30th, 2018
June 14th, 2018
June 29th, 2018

To even complicate matters of "when to buy and hold to be eligible for profit sharing", your team publicly just giving us the dates for the next four snapshots. Will it be like this for every time? During the coming weeks, you'll publish another list of dates? I find it hard to motivate people to invest and keep holding for the entire duration if they know what date they could buy and will still get profit
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

April 5th, 2018 (Done)
April 20th, 2018 (Done)
May 15th, 2018
May 30th, 2018
June 14th, 2018
June 29th, 2018

To even complicate matters of "when to buy and hold to be eligible for profit sharing", your team publicly just giving us the dates for the next four snapshots. Will it be like this for every time? During the coming weeks, you'll publish another list of dates? I find it hard to motivate people to invest and keep holding for the entire duration if they know what date they could buy and will still get profit
But who would sell the tokens days before the profit sharing?? Maybe there are some, but I could only imagine they would sell at ridiculous prices
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

These type kinds of the project are undoubtedly a scam. Why would they share and monetize their arbitrage algorithms if it making them a profit and easy money.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:20:24 PM by xPotato_02

These type kinds of the project are undoubtedly a scam. Why would they share and monetize their arbitrage algorithms if it making them a profit and easy money.
Then prove that it is a scam instead of just saying "this is a scam". The accuser must provide proof, it's not our responsibility to provide proofs to you.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

I totally agree with you Smiley I just posted to prevent other people to fall in

This project is a SCAM .... Just dont put a penny on it ... This presuming "Paid return" is only a ponzi scheme. They gonna disappear with all money soon or later.

Then prove that it is a scam instead of just saying "this is a scam"

Well at first no one of your team have linkedin / Twitter ... You just dont have any existence in web ...

You come with puppet account to spam my argument ...

And you don't answer at all ...

WTF is this https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/     

Another future scam ?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

I totally agree with you Smiley I just posted to prevent other people to fall in

This project is a SCAM .... Just dont put a penny on it ... This presuming "Paid return" is only a ponzi scheme. They gonna disappear with all money soon or later.

Well at first no one of your team have linkedin / Twitter ... You just dont have any existence in web ...

Another future scam ?
Here's the response from our Marketing director: "That page that he said he found was a page that was going to be used by us in the website but wasnt used. I guess the developer never took it down and left it, I will get him to remove it"
DSTio

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

nice project !!! keep the work up !!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .
Hi, the algorithm is being patented, but I would like to see that in action as well if the team permits.. I will raise this request, or you could request for it as well through our discord. There is a dedicated channel for questions for the team: https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Here's the response from our Marketing director: "That page that he said he found was a page that was going to be used by us in the website but wasnt used. I guess the developer never took it down and left it, I will get him to remove it"

Well can you explain me this to ?

Event: Team Formation/ Idea Formation
In the last quarter of 2016 the founders of what is now R-Bit had begun developing an idea of how to take advantage of the difference in price of bitcoin on different exchanges.
Date: Quarter 4, 2016

So when they change there idea about making "Home trading platform" to go on "Arbitrage Market"

Domain Name: RBITTOKEN.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000074430892-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: www.name.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-23T04:39:38Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Name.com LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Since Website have one month of existence ...

Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .

Well is a basic in Ponzi Scheme, early comer have to get some money or no one will come at all ... But you get less less them what you have invest ...

20% month in arbitrary ? What a joke ... Is simple, they send you back money you have given ... In 2/3 month everyone has vanish.

Early comer will only have 40% of loose, the last one will hit 100% of loose

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Well is a basic in Ponzi Scheme, early comer have to get some money or no one will come at all ... But you get less less them what you have invest ...

20% month in arbitrary ? What a joke ... Is simple, they send you back money you have given ... In 2/3 month everyone has vanish.

I've told you you can earn tokens from bounties without purchasing, or purchase a small amount. All you're saying are accusations without basis. We'll see Grin
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .

I've told you you can earn tokens from bounties without purchasing, or purchase a small amount. All you're saying are accusations without basis. We'll see Grin

Once again you give answer only on what you want ... So what about ?

So when they change there idea about making "Home trading platform" to go on "Arbitrage Market"

Domain Name: RBITTOKEN.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000074430892-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: www.name.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-23T04:39:38Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Name.com LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Since Website have one month of existence ...

You speak about this bounty page ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3261202.0 is unreachable ...

So you give some little portion of free token, share cents of interest every 2 week and pretend cause of this you are legit ?

You pay them with investors money that all.

You already leverage money from investors ONCE AGAIN is like a PONZI SCHEME, you take money to A to give to B, etc ....

All you're saving is wind ...

Even your new account is here to do Bounty and you don't even representative color of project you support.

SINCE IS MAIN ANN not a TRANSLATED ONE.

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:19:30 PM by xPotato_02

In the meantime, you can refer to this link and learn how the algorithm works. There are also some screenshots: https://rbittoken.io/uncategorized/how-the-algorithm-works/
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:18:52 PM by xPotato_02

Good news, the team confirmed a video is already in the works. I will post it in this thread as soon as it is available! Grin
RBITtoken

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:59:48 AM

Another future scam ?

First of all I would like to know what makes this a scam? Please tell me because I work for RBIT and I would like YOU someone who has never even talked to us to show me that the project I am heavily a part of is a scam. Also what do we not answer? Please tell me that also. We answer every person that asks us a question and we get back to them with in a 48 hour period max always. If you want to keep saying this is a scam that is totally fine with me but I can prove to you that it is not a scam. Also just because our founders do not have linked in profiles does not make this a scam. Maybe they chose not to have social media just like many people do. Also we come from puppet account? Well guess what when you begin an ICO and a platform you have to make new accounts for bitcoin talk, social media, ETC... This is not a valid argument whatsoever and if you would like to speak with the founders I am sure that they would be happy to chat with you. Also https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform is a link to a page on our website that was never put into use so we did not attach any link to it. The developer forgot to take that page down but after seeing that you find this to be a valid reason for our project to be classified as a scam we have taken that page down. Absolutely rediculous
RBITtoken

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

SO to answer his question above about it being unfair if the between the person that held and the person that bought.. At that point it does not matter to us what you do with your tokens because when RBIT tokens are traded publicly on exchanges we no longer know who holds the tokens.. Token holders will at that point be represented by their ETH address so it is totally up to the RBIT token holders to decide on when to sell there tokens. Maybe it is more worth selling them then holding on to them.. Who knows. What ever the token holder decides is what he or she can do
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

Perhaps this project is sought by the businessmen and investors with some benefits that will be obtained later.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:18:09 PM by xPotato_02

Perhaps this project is sought by the businessmen and investors with some benefits that will be obtained later.
You are right this is long term since you get lifetime profits! You can even quit your job if you invest enough  Grin
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Just a reminder, presale price of $0.05 ends in April 29. Also use the code 83622 to get 50% more tokens on your purchase!
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

First of all I would like to know what makes this a scam? Please tell me because I work for RBIT and I would like YOU someone who has never even talked to us to show me that the project I am heavily a part of is a scam. Also what do we not answer? Please tell me that also. We answer every person that asks us a question and we get back to them with in a 48 hour period max always. If you want to keep saying this is a scam that is totally fine with me but I can prove to you that it is not a scam. Also just because our founders do not have linked in profiles does not make this a scam. Maybe they chose not to have social media just like many people do. Also we come from puppet account? Well guess what when you begin an ICO and a platform you have to make new accounts for bitcoin talk, social media, ETC... This is not a valid argument whatsoever and if you would like to speak with the founders I am sure that they would be happy to chat with you. Also https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform is a link to a page on our website that was never put into use so we did not attach any link to it. The developer forgot to take that page down but after seeing that you find this to be a valid reason for our project to be classified as a scam we have taken that page down. Absolutely rediculous

Your answer give no info at all...

You tell me this page was created for some purpose not made and left forget ... Well that the point !

Your website have 1 month of life, your project pretend to have 1 years and half ... 

When you decided to make a trading platform in the process ? And finish to release a trading bot ? I don't see that on your roadmap ...

So you'r roadmap tell to us, 1.5 years of background dev and you don't have any working video, only 3 screenshot and some calculation data ?

I already checked content, i asking people if i feel project entertaining, you'r feel like so in first approach but a little deep research and you looking like a big SCAM setup.

But in same way, you have take time to make a USELESS web page with any relation about your actual project ... But a page looking like a total other setup for claiming to be another project ICO. As i say i saved HTML for your web site as proof if needed.

I missing something ? I don't speak about social media, i tell to you. This "TEAM" don't exist on web except for your project oO

So you have make a big speak without any substance inside ... Agree is absolutely ridiculous.

Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

A good project, and a good support team. I do not think this is a scam
Egretia
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

But who would sell the tokens days before the profit sharing?? Maybe there are some, but I could only imagine they would sell at ridiculous prices

A fair point well made, that people will predictably has a tendency to hold nearing a snapshot, which resulting a demand on buy order. I must say the argument make sense, although one or two might argue back that the predicted outcome will heavily dependent on project performance and token price nearing the event of snapshot. Just like your representative said, it is very possible that the price is worth more to be sold than to be held, and from this theory, there is a chance that the price increment will tempt an event of panic sell due to people wanting to sell at the current highest.

Nevertheless, I think it is safe to conclude that the decision of holding or buying will be dependent to the current price and performance. Going forward from this, team's performance, and especially as you on a heated debate of scam and not scam, it will be quite fair for people to start thinking and associating your project with ponzi scheme, as you "ask" people to buy your service with a promise of some return bi-weekly (and later on, monthly), which potentially will be very profiting for early investors, but will probably, gradually as the project proceeding, mimicking ponzi pyramid.

Thus, what I'd like to know more, is why should people believe in you? What things could help them sure that your project is not another ponzi? What could ensure them that once you gain interests and people start holding your token (simply put, you gain a lot of their money) you'll keep doing arbitrary and not running away with their funds? This is an open question, I give you chance to explain and readers to understand.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

Your answer give no info at all...

You tell me this page was created for some purpose not made and left forget ... Well that the point !

Your website have 1 month of life, your project pretend to have 1 years and half ...  

When you decided to make a trading platform in the process ? And finish to release a trading bot ? I don't see that on your roadmap ...

So you'r roadmap tell to us, 1.5 years of background dev and you don't have any working video, only 3 screenshot and some calculation data ?

I already checked content, i asking people if i feel project entertaining, you'r feel like so in first approach but a little deep research and you looking like a big SCAM setup.

But in same way, you have take time to make a USELESS web page with any relation about your actual project ... But a page looking like a total other setup for claiming to be another project ICO. As i say i saved HTML for your web site as proof if needed.

I missing something ? I don't speak about social media, i tell to you. This "TEAM" don't exist on web except for your project oO

So you have make a big speak without any substance inside ... Agree is absolutely ridiculous.

The page has literally nothing on it, it would take a good programmar less than half a minute to make it..... also they were working on the code and testing of it, if they had a website it would have no purpose, the tokens werent even created then, they were focused on creating a good product than quickly making a product, also they probably have some form of media but they dont want to disclose it because annoying people like you who accuse everything of scam might spam them

Well it seems you used a service from https://envato.com/ to make your website, so i am not a programmer but it seems your crew don't have real programmer either right ?

Event: Algorithm Testing
R-Bit had now successfully completed creating an algorithm. Testing began and after 500 successful trades statistics were created with profits ranging from 20% - 40% based on the amount of capital used for each trade.

Date: Quarter 4 of 2017

It seems testing phase is done ... Where we can see report of all this period of testing from you ?

I can understand a website can't be beautiful or well made every time, i speak about a web page concerning another project on your main web site, with basic shape, looking like a new fresh page for another scam project ICO claiming oO

Nothing to be afraid about disclosing some media if media is good and nothing to hide ....

Once again you make a big talk about nothing and your answer is short in essence ...

As basic we can only see our project as scam, is on your duty to prove you are not. Cause is to much to be right oO

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities! If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the world
Join us on discord, bounty tasks are being posted there periodically. We can also help answer your questions if you have some Grin
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community

Thank you for your kind words. Join us on discord and we will welcome you happily! We are active there and will answer all of your questions
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

As you're finally come back online and replied complimentary posts from other members, do you have an idea on when will you finally addressed my concern on this post?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

As you're finally come back online and replied complimentary posts from other members, do you have an idea on when will you finally addressed my concern on this post?
Hello Mike, yes I am back online. You may want to check RBITtoken's response here which basically answers your question as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350218.msg35682778#msg35682778

The answer to your question "Why should we trust you" is subjective as users have different borderline/basis for their trust. Some may consider the Admin's activeness in providing updates to gain trust. Some may gain trust by seeing that the Admin keeps his promises (e.g. sending the bounty tokens, distributing the profit shares). Some may only believe the project if they see the Team in a live interview. My question is, what is YOUR basis of ponzi vs legit project? Then we can discuss further.

If you are doubting the arbitrage platform, a video is in the works showing how it works.
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

this is excelent project . i hope it creat history in crypto world.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Hello Mike, yes I am back online. You may want to check RBITtoken's response here which basically answers your question as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350218.msg35682778#msg35682778

The answer to your question "Why should we trust you" is subjective as users have different borderline/basis for their trust. Some may consider the Admin's activeness in providing updates to gain trust. Some may gain trust by seeing that the Admin keeps his promises (e.g. sending the bounty tokens, distributing the profit shares). Some may only believe the project if they see the Team in a live interview. My question is, what is YOUR basis of ponzi vs legit project? Then we can discuss further.

If you are doubting the arbitrage platform, a video is in the works showing how it works.

Duh. Dear, the very point of my question is not to accuse you as a scammers. I am way over that activity these days. If your project turned to be legit, then congratulation, you contribute more to your community and you'll surely can easily answer my questions as I believe those aspect would already on the founding fathers' mind when they built the foundation, and if it wasn't, I didn't need to yell scam with bolded and capped letters as questions after questions about details will soon reveal what is legit and what is not. I've attended so many projects, ones that after several questions, the team decide to dissolve into thin air, as well as projects that the team can always deliver nice explanation, which in turn helps their investors to understand their project better.

And know that my orientation here is to help our community, the crypto community. I have one too many scamming project on my years that I didn't want others, especially newbies and the potential members, to fall into the same hole. If you're legit, I am more than ready to support you, help attending concerns on your thread despite I have no business, investment, or bounty on your project. But if the fact is the opposite, I'll be there too, to drill everything out. Or... just left you be, with enough evidence for people to conclude themselves if it's worth investing or not.

Mostly, I asked things that I can not find on your whitepaper, or things that I am still curios about, that I think would mostly also be on your future investors' mind. I voiced it, pointing things that can be and needed to be explained, essentials that perhaps forgotten when you build your whitepaper. My latest concern and "help" for you is how you convince other that you're not a ponzi project? Why should we trust you with our funds, that you won't run with it?

So, what do I expect?

A "well, we are licensed company, you can track our legitimacy on..." is very much welcomed.

A "We would welcome any that curious and doubtful to attend to our office at our open house on.... and hopefully we can help attending your concern" is well appreciated too, as office buildings, even a joined one, is a good physical evidence of a legit company with such a huge ambition as yours.

A "We will lock certain amount of fund that is only accessible to third party to compensate the lost fund in case that we run" is nice too.

But, a "well, it is subjective" is definitely not an expected answer coming from a community manager.

A "you can look this previous post" is acceptable, if it is related even at the very least. But it was not related. Or maybe you can help me by pointing out on which part of his post does my concern addressed.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

Duh. Dear, the very point of my question is not to accuse you as a scammers. I am way over that activity these days. If your project turned to be legit, then congratulation, you contribute more to your community and you'll surely can easily answer my questions as I believe those aspect would already on the founding fathers' mind when they built the foundation, and if it wasn't, I didn't need to yell scam with bolded and capped letters as questions after questions about details will soon reveal what is legit and what is not. I've attended so many projects, ones that after several questions, the team decide to dissolve into thin air, as well as projects that the team can always deliver nice explanation, which in turn helps their investors to understand their project better.

And know that my orientation here is to help our community, the crypto community. I have one too many scamming project on my years that I didn't want others, especially newbies and the potential members, to fall into the same hole. If you're legit, I am more than ready to support you, help attending concerns on your thread despite I have no business, investment, or bounty on your project. But if the fact is the opposite, I'll be there too, to drill everything out. Or... just left you be, with enough evidence for people to conclude themselves if it's worth investing or not.

Mostly, I asked things that I can not find on your whitepaper, or things that I am still curios about, that I think would mostly also be on your future investors' mind. I voiced it, pointing things that can be and needed to be explained, essentials that perhaps forgotten when you build your whitepaper. My latest concern and "help" for you is how you convince other that you're not a ponzi project? Why should we trust you with our funds, that you won't run with it?

So, what do I expect?

A "well, we are licensed company, you can track our legitimacy on..." is very much welcomed.

A "We would welcome any that curious and doubtful to attend to our office at our open house on.... and hopefully we can help attending your concern" is well appreciated too, as office buildings, even a joined one, is a good physical evidence of a legit company with such a huge ambition as yours.

A "We will lock certain amount of fund that is only accessible to third party to compensate the lost fund in case that we run" is nice too.

But, a "well, it is subjective" is definitely not an expected answer coming from a community manager.

A "you can look this previous post" is acceptable, if it is related even at the very least. But it was not related. Or maybe you can help me by pointing out on which part of his post does my concern addressed.
Honestly the RBIT Team is more qualified to address your concerns as I only represent myself. I have raised your voice to them and I/they will reach out to you in this thread. Thanks
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

The project seems too fantastic to be true! I'm really interested in it. I guess it will be very successful. I would like to participate in it and get profit 'automatically' Wink
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

Bounties for sharing the profit report last April 25 will be sent out today! The screenshots and links as proof should have been PM'ed to RBITtokenA in order to be eligible.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

The project seems too fantastic to be true! I'm really interested in it. I guess it will be very successful. I would like to participate in it and get profit 'automatically' Wink
Thank you for your interest! RBIT Token is on sale for US$ 0.07 each https://rbittoken.io/product/rbit-token/
Profit shares will be sent to your ETH address according to the number of RBIT Tokens you hold. Last time, it was US$ 2.50 per 1000 RBIT
Zgargovich

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

i love R-bit... 1.6 ETH per month for me Smiley
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

Wow that's a lot. I can quit my job If I get the same as yours! You can always reinvest those to RBIT for more shares Grin
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

This user is interesting, is new and only stated on same subject RBIT ....

He do the fishing operation for French sector.

Is a part of the scam !

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

Is a part of the scam !

If you have nothing good to say, say nothing

He actually has a valid point here, about someone that only made posts on Rbit threads and claimed a huge reward, looks like a ico supporting account. Which, come to my mind, I just realized that despite it's been weeks since your last profit distribution, only one account claimed the reward (and we are entitled to questions his legitimacy). Can team please give us the tx id of the two previous distribution? So we can see for ourselves how advance your ico is, how many amount rewarded, etc.

I'm still waiting for dev's official confirmation, by the way.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Is a part of the scam !

If you have nothing good to say, say nothing

He actually has a valid point here, about someone that only made posts on Rbit threads and claimed a huge reward, looks like a ico supporting account. Which, come to my mind, I just realized that despite it's been weeks since your last profit distribution, only one account claimed the reward (and we are entitled to questions his legitimacy). Can team please give us the tx id of the two previous distribution? So we can see for ourselves how advance your ico is, how many amount rewarded, etc.

here is where the ETH came from https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7de6b7c2a97b4562eb7fc8f8caca9b08cb2b9a32&p=1

By the way, the discord has a channel where everyone who received the ETH posted their proof you are welcome to take a look
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Thank you for your interest! RBIT Token is on sale for US$ 0.07 each https://rbittoken.io/product/rbit-token/
Profit shares will be sent to your ETH address according to the number of RBIT Tokens you hold. Last time, it was US$ 2.50 per 1000 RBIT
Thank you for providing me such an informative answer. That is really great taking into account that the income is passive! Wink
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

here is where the ETH came from https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7de6b7c2a97b4562eb7fc8f8caca9b08cb2b9a32&p=1

By the way, the discord has a channel where everyone who received the ETH posted their proof you are welcome to take a look

My sincerest gratitude for the proof. It helped a lot to show that you do pay. Although I just have a slight curiosity which one is Zgargovich wallet as there is no 1.6 eth payment, but of course it is completely up to him to invest on multiple wallet at the same time.

I have to say that is quite solid and would help convincing others to start investing, even I started to consider it. If only dev can help persuading even more by ensuring why wouldn't they flee with the next batch money (i.e. maybe the answers would similar like the one I suggested) it would be very nice.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:50:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 05:07:51 PM by xPotato_02

My sincerest gratitude for the proof. It helped a lot to show that you do pay. Although I just have a slight curiosity which one is Zgargovich wallet as there is no 1.6 eth payment, but of course it is completely up to him to invest on multiple wallet at the same time.

I have to say that is quite solid and would help convincing others to start investing, even I started to consider it. If only dev can help persuading even more by ensuring why wouldn't they flee with the next batch money (i.e. maybe the answers would similar like the one I suggested) it would be very nice.
Sorry for bringing this up just now I should have posted it sooner. Zgargovich got one of the 0.8 ETH, which is 2 weeks worth of the profit share according to his RBIT tokens. That would make it 1.6 ETH monthly
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

The guy doing the accounting is 'daMoneyMan' and he goes online now and then on discord. I'll continue to provide updates in this thread every time hear from him.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:27:15 AM

Is a part of the scam !

Actually, this is Zgargovich's proof of the profit share https://etherscan.io/address/0x450046d32070cb77f6a1d6180a1b8e03d4fd7796

He received 0.81097778 Ether which is 2 weeks worth, which makes it 1.6 ETH monthly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: