Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IOV - The first DNS for Blockchains  (Read 651 times)
iovtoken (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 09:18:30 AM by iovtoken

IOV - THE FIRST DNS FOR BLOCKCHAINS

Isabella Dell (CTO IOV & Former Chief System Architect of LISK ) and Ethan Frey (Previously 3rd engineer at Tendermint/Cosmos building the light client, SDK, and refining the IBC protocol) brings years of experience in the blockchain industry as a software engineer

PARIS (April 11, 2018) — IOV SAS, a blockchain startup that is providing a universal protocol for blockchains and wallet users, announced today that Ethan Frey has joined the company as Lead Developer. He will be in charge of the development of all backend coding of the IOV features, like the Blockchain Name Service and the [Suspicious link removed]munication Protocol.

Frey is a polymath software developer, that has been working on next-generation blockchains since late 2016. He has been interested in distributed systems and cryptography since his undergrad at Caltech and spent many years building backend systems for web applications in a variety of languages.

“I am excited to apply my experience to make a secure, reliable and user-friendly blockchain framework here at IOV”, said Ethan.

From optimizing real-time queries on terabytes of data to auto-scaling microservices and messaging queues, Ethan has focused on reliability, security, and stable production deployments. He has embraced blockchain as a decentralized solution to security and trust since discovering Ethereum in 2015. He then joined Tendermint/Cosmos full-time as the third engineer in January 2017, building the light client, SDK, and refining the IBC protocol.

“It is with great pride that we welcome Ethan on board. His technical skill set is well respected in many [Suspicious link removed]munities and I have full faith in his abilities to help bring IOV’s vision to life”, added Isabella Dell, IOV co-founder and CTO of the company.

About IOV:

IOV is a Paris-based blockchain startup that provides a universal protocol for blockchains and wallet users. IOV solves the problem of complexity, human error and lack of interoperability when exchanging digital assets on multiple blockchains. IOV provides the [Suspicious link removed]munication Protocol that enables autonomous blockchains to be accessed efficiently. Additionally, IOV provides the Blockchain Name Service, the first DNS for all participating blockchains.

For more information, visit IOV - DNS FOR BLOCKCHAINS . Also, join us on our Telegram Channel

IOV - TELEGRAM CHANNEL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

Hello!
When you can show your product? after complete ICO?
and will you start sociak bounty program?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

PARIS (April 11, 2018) 

Isabella Dell (Co-founder of IOV & Former Chief System Architect at LISK) presents the Blockchain Name Service - the DNS for Blockchains

What is the Blockchain Name Service?

IOV SAS, a blockchain startup that is providing a universal protocol for blockchains and wallet users, announced today that Ethan Frey has joined the company as Lead Developer. He will be in charge of the development of all backend coding of the IOV features, like the Blockchain Name Service and the Communication Protocol.

Visit IOV

Join IOV Telegram

iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Hello!
When you can show your product? after complete ICO?
and will you start sociak bounty program?

Hi pantherx12!

We will release a demo next week about Atomic Swap between 2 blockchains regarding the [Suspicious link removed]munication Protocol! Stay tuned

Check our website https://www.iov.one

Join IOV Telegram http://t.me/internetofvalues

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

This project's innovation about a single wallet address capable of handling multiple currency, this could be a one of its kind since every cryptocurrency has its own blockchain wallet address. IOV project would attempt to solve this problem the unification of multi-currency in one wallet address. It is more than just an atomic swap. I will keep following the progress of this project.
iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

This project's innovation about a single wallet address capable of handling multiple currency, this could be a one of its kind since every cryptocurrency has its own blockchain wallet address. IOV project would attempt to solve this problem the unification of multi-currency in one wallet address. It is more than just an atomic swap. I will keep following the progress of this project.

Yes you are right!

Smiley
henrycamra00

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.

iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.

👍👍👍
teerapz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

great idea DNS for Blockchain
blockchain is a technology for everythings and for everyone
iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

great idea DNS for Blockchain
blockchain is a technology for everythings and for everyone

Thank you Teerapz for your support 🙌
razonasistemas

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

I take a look at the web and read the WP. I miss two things:

1. Some kind of light paper or summary of the ICO and company.
2. An explanation of how do you expect to make money
mikeprimia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

the project is very interested but i see it also miss something in white paper.Hope dev team will bring news to community.
pakbardi

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

the innovation of your project is very interesting and has great people in it. but to implement it is not easy, it needs a lot of funds and a lot of support from investors. what is your project strategy to get the attention and support from investors?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
Merited by meejay (1)

What are the differences between this and the Blocknet who are also developing an inter-blockchain protocol and multi-currency wallet?

cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

The project looks promising, I think that blockchain technologies will be in demand and popular in the near future. Soon the whole world will be digital
  Good luck and success
iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

The project looks promising, I think that blockchain technologies will be in demand and popular in the near future. Soon the whole world will be digital
  Good luck and success

Thank you Cryptomayer, we are going to rock the world 🙌
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

What are the differences between this and the Blocknet who are also developing an inter-blockchain protocol and multi-currency wallet?

Good point. Would like to hear the answer.

Kind regards,

iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 05:58:49 AM by iovtoken

I don't know so much blocknet. On our end, we are working on the protocol layer, the [Suspicious link removed]munication Protocol and the Blockchain Name Service. You can watch some videos which explain our approach here

> How Is IOV different from other projects?

> What is the BCP Protocol?

I hope it helps Wink

iovtoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this

stay tuned. Yes we will release something before the end of this month.

You can connect to our telegram

https://t.me/internetofvalues

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: