Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 326875 times)
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

LABH coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. LABH coins will give you a good ROI.

High profits, that is the hope that is always present in users or investors. this platform will provide this with a very high ROI level. do you know, this platform mechanism to generate ROI?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrianPi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

Hey  Don't know what I should think about this project but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
movancecryp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
KAPOORSHAH

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
movancecryp

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
Do you think that they were doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
KAPOORSHAH

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Do you think that they were doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
movancecryp

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
KAPOORSHAH

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
That's right, Investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them
Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them

On the official website of the project, you can find an article Detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
watsonstar

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

LABHcoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, LABHcoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
samules

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

LABHcoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, LABHcoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
I like it too. What plans do mean? The roadmap? Are there other ideas that developers want to realize? I heard that they have interesting ideas for other projects too.
watsonstar

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

I like it too. What plans do mean? The roadmap? Are there other ideas that developers want to realize? I heard that they have interesting ideas for other projects too.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I saw the list of their future projects and I am really impressed. If they realize at least one of those planned projects it is supposed to be a revolution.
samules

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I saw the list of their future projects and I am really impressed. If they realize at least one of those planned projects it is supposed to be a revolution.
Wow. It looks amazing. Rarely people could design a single interesting project. I am happy that LABH coin’s developers are capable of this. Can you tell me some details about it?
watsonstar

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Wow. It looks amazing. Rarely people could design a single interesting project. I am happy that LABH coin’s developers are capable of this. Can you tell me some details about it?
Yes, of course. The Best project is named LABH Chain. It is a wallet that are available for different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH,EVN and even more.
samules

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Yes, of course. The Best project is named LABH Chain. It is a wallet that are available for different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH,EVN and even more.
It looks intriguing. This wallet will be really useful for labhcoin users. It is so nice that developers though about customers needs and requests. It seems to me that they did a great work.
watsonstar

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

It looks intriguing. This wallet will be really useful for labhcoin users. It is so nice that developers though about customers needs and requests. It seems to me that they did a great work.
I am sure that it is only the big start for them. Developers want to create an ecosystem where people can use cryptocurrencies in every sphere of their life. Encrypted currencies are supposed to replace fiat on day. 
samules

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

I am sure that it is only the big start for them. Developers want to create an ecosystem where people can use cryptocurrencies in every sphere of their life. Encrypted currencies are supposed to replace fiat on day. 
It is nice that you are so sure about it. Unfortunately crypto market is so unstable. It is even more unstable than real money. Anyway, I hope that projects like this could change this situation.
watsonstar

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

It is nice that you are so sure about it. Unfortunately crypto market is so unstable. It is even more unstable than real money. Anyway, I hope that projects like this could change this situation.
True. But, global crypto economics will be developed because it is the way of the future. Blockchain technologies will also be involved in this process.
samules

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

True. But, global crypto economics will be developed because it is the way of the future. Blockchain technologies will also be involved in this process.
Time will show, but I would be so happy if your predictions are true. I invested great amounts in different project, so I wait for success. LABH COIN is supposed to be successful too.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: