Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster PRL is launching mainnet in April. Possible 10x short term, EOY 100x  (Read 754 times)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Well, I will get it in my portfolio and hold till release for some weeks. Let's see what happen. But anyway, 10x is so optimistic, but 30-40% is possible.
 I will follow your advice

Price will explode after main net, everyone will see a solid working product and jump on board. Holders are winners.
Wow that's will surely a good news to the early investors who hold their coins as they will be getting a bucks of profits. I know those bounty hunters who sell their tokens will be disappointed with this development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoluke69 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

PRL is up about 20% today. Mainnet is getting closer and closer. The only way from here is up!
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Oyster is doing very good.
10$ EOY is possible i think.
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

7 days to stack up as much $PRL as you can get.

I'm also curious what the price of $SHL will be, as it's about the become tradeable on Kucoin.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

What Is till don't understand about this project is the difference between Oyster Pearl and Shell, some people are buying the rumour now and will definitely sell the news, in short term the price may go up significantly but still don't see the problem this project is solving and may end up as pump and dump token

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

What Is till don't understand about this project is the difference between Oyster Pearl and Shell, some people are buying the rumour now and will definitely sell the news, in short term the price may go up significantly but still don't see the problem this project is solving and may end up as pump and dump token

You can read it all up, all that you have mentioned. The team is very transparent about what they do and want to achieve: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol
One of my favs. For quite some time now.
cryptoluke69 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j3_kbEOZZU - Oyster PRL Explanation video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5C76y5sYU - Oyster SHL Explanation video
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

With a working and usable platform project, I don't see it as one of those pump and dump coins. The team has been transparent with regards to the different updates about the project development and as what is told, they will be releasing the mainnet soon.

As for the difference of PRL and SHl, PRL mainly focuses on two ideas, the first one is to generate traffic into a website despite the removal of ads. They targeted this area since they think that the use of ads in a website is no longer convenient and effective because a lot of people are already using ad blocks (since most of ads block the actual content of the site and limits or poses annoying pop ups during browsing). The second one is all about its storage revenue and capacity,making it convenient and more secured for those who upload their data using their platform.

On the other hand, SHL is entirely different. As quoted in their article, "Shells are used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls are used for static data retention on the tangle. Shell is not pegged to storage like how Pearl is." PRL is for storage while SHL is for connectivity and decentralized but safe interactions and means of communication.

SHL Whitepaper : https://oysterprotocol.com/assets/pdf/ShellWhitepaper.pdf

PRLWhitepaper: https://oysterprotocol.com/assets/pdf/OysterWhitepaper.pdf
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

What are the real prospects? Many users say ambiguously, either positively or negatively. If a real participant pay attention to this project, then how successful will his income be?
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

Oyster is doing very good.
10$ EOY is possible i think.

Let's make it 10 dollar end of summer. Wink
How about we see 20 dollar end of the year, isn't it better? Oyster Pearl has so much potential, it should go higher than your expectation.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

SHL? I do not think that it will make more than x5 or x10 during this year, x100 is a big number and most coins do not even achieve a x3 during a year. Oyster pearl is launching their mainnet soon, but it doesn't mean anything.

I think PRL and SHL will boom this year.
Easy x50 for PRL and easy x100 for SHL

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Shell isn't doing so great right now.  Embarrassed Cry
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

I'm also curious what the price of $SHL will be, as it's about the become tradeable on Kucoin.

Did kucoin support shl? I did not care about oyster the last few weeks and I had / have the prl's on kucoin, no shl earned so far
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

Despite the enthusiastic praise and planned events, the course continues to fall. All expectations have already been bought. So far, there is no news that will generate new demand from investors. Where are those 10-100X?
langdong

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

Did kucoin support shl? I did not care about oyster the last few weeks and I had / have the prl's on kucoin, no shl earned so far

Yes. SHLs will be given out by KuCoin soon.

Despite the enthusiastic praise and planned events, the course continues to fall. All expectations have already been bought. So far, there is no news that will generate new demand from investors. Where are those 10-100X?

Because of main net delay. With this release there will be marketing and investors will come. So there's still approx. one month to buy some cheap PRL. Probably we will have very different prices then. Also x100 is a little bit much imo :d
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Why 100x is not possible as price will be pegged  to storage. I cant see any reason to be 100x. But it depends on marketing and new exchange.
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

I don't think that this coin is just simply pump and dump. Interesting idea to get ads from the users and I support that.
I don't know how realistic is that 100x at the moment, but I expect the price to rise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

I think PRL and SHL will boom this year.
Easy x50 for PRL and easy x100 for SHL

Only happens when you dream.
This Oyster will be the next BitConnect EOY.
Lead developer is anonymous while the community is brutally censored.
I'm not buying it.

I think this is bad accusation, the lead developer is active specially in their telegram group, i made my profit 100X last year when  it hits their all time high

langdong

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Why 100x is not possible as price will be pegged  to storage. I cant see any reason to be 100x. But it depends on marketing and new exchange.

Basically you just said why. So, it depends on the volume of pegged storage, of course. Why would someone pay $100 USD for PRL when the usual price for let's say 512GB is at $70 USD p.a. Those are not real numbers, I've just made them up for this example. So it depends.
Still, yeah, it could be possible but people should just not expect so much all the time in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: