Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I start ICO?  (Read 141 times)
The-crypto-witch (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:23:50 PM by The-crypto-witch

There is a possibility to create ICO or token on MyWish platform. I've heard a lot about its very safety and stable service where you can create smart contract based on Ethereum, Neo or even BTC. It's easy and more profitable than hire programmers. This offer is called Crowdsale contract and Token contract on MyWish site.
SO I want to understand who want or may be think about creation of their ICO and why still didn't do this?
boobanana

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

I think this platform can facilitate your efforts if you'll create ICO
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

I think this is a bad idea, to create a good ICO, a good project needs a lot of money for its implementation and advertising, so I think this is not an option.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

I think if you have good idea or good project which can give good impact for the world you can make your project and launch the ICO so you can helped by people around the world. Because we need excecutor like you who have brilliant idea to make ICO not just join or follower because We must develop ourself well
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

There is a possibility to create ICO or token on MyWish platform. I've heard a lot about its very safety and stable service where you can create smart contract based on Ethereum, Neo or even BTC. It's easy and more profitable than hire programmers. This offer is called Crowdsale contract and Token contract on MyWish site.
SO I want to understand who want or may be think about creation of their ICO and why still didn't do this?
Starting your own ICO has a lot of work to do. You need a skilled developers team that can help you create a good project for your ICO. If you think you can do it alone, i dont think so. Aside from that you need to raise a sufficient fundings to support your project. I think starting an ICO without knowing what to do means a failure.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
voznyukden

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

I think if you have good idea or good project which can give good impact for the world you can make your project and launch the ICO so you can helped by people around the world. Because we need excecutor like you who have brilliant idea to make ICO not just join or follower because We must develop ourself well
I think that to start the project you need a team and money to implement your plans, because it is a serious work.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

Everyone can create an ICO in a day. This is not the challenge. The real challenge is to provide a product or a service that has value.
If you create value, people will support you with their investment money.
Try your friends and neighbours first. If they are not willing to invest in you, chances are strangers on the internet won't too.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Honestly the world already has too many ICO's. Sites like these often times encourage people who arent taking it seriously to start ICO's, rake in a bunch of cash. Then for the first time in their lives they are millionaires and just exit scam.

I don't think platforms like these for instant ICOs are a good thing, ICOs should have a high barrier to entry in order to keep inexperienced and poorly funded people out.  I know crypto is "freedom for everyone" but not when you are playing with other peoples money.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

If you want to start an ICo , you should have an idea or product with what you want to go in bussines
it does not seem that you have any of them or you are just trying to promote this website, in anycase if you cant put down a good bussines plan, do not try a ICO.

UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Launching your own ico is a very serious matter, you need to be ready for it morally and financially. I agree that the Mywish platform is an excellent opportunity to save time and save on the development of a smart contract. After all, now creating it takes a few clicks and not infinite code.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

Unless you are a good dev and your project is very much different from the one's available in the market, don't start an ICO. Nowadays ICO scams are increasing at an enormous rate and your project might end up becoming one if you didn't implement it properly. Why an ICO to play with people's money? Start your own coin which has it's own blockchain and mine them and give an announcement and see if any miners can help you.

If your coin has a good technology it might become one among the top currencies. There are lots of lots of tokens coming out on eth blockchain and each day someone or other dies out. So, you should not create a token or go for an ICO unless you are sure about your project!
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

There are a lot of things to consider before starting ICO, the most important is the solid team because I truly believe with the powerful team your project will be successful. Besides that, it needs big capital especially for promotion purpose and this is one of the most important things, with the best strategy of course however if your project can bring benefit to the community I believe it will succeed.

-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Well, most ICO are large companies that are looking for funding for projects. And others are a bunch of enthusiasts who are usually closely related to programming.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

Well if you are planing to start your own ICO it requires good amount of money and experienced team but most important thing is a uniqe idea. You need to find a good project that is different from other coins. Because you can't be succesful with a regular coin , market is full of them. Therefor you need more than this platform. It won't be enough to start a good porject.

ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

You can not just create an ICO. You need to have a good idea for a project, you need your project to benefit people! If you do not need an ICO, nobody will invest there.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

So your question is whether we should prefer this platform to hiring programmers? I've checked some replies here and I see that no one actually read your first message, just topic title. And they are quite contradictory, so you'd better rename it.

According to your post: well, the process of creating a token itself is not expensive at all, I've seen a thread in a Services board, where a guy offered to create you a token for something about $20 or so.
UPD: found it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886870.0 (it's $50, but $15 as a special offer for the first clients, but still very cheap)

And crowdsale contracts are also really easy to write as they are all similar to each other. So you can do it with the platform that you mentioned. It is not a problem.

abnxtofc

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

It is not recommended that you start ICO immediately. In the first three months of 2018, there is a statistic that the current ICO loss rate exceeds 90%, and this time there is an extremely high risk of participating in ICO.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

I did not have time to get into the very idea of ​​the project, but if you checked your ideas and you are completely sure that the idea of ​​the project is really very cool, then of course you need to try, but keep in mind that the project must be truly global and should help people solve their problems , if you come up with something less significant, then the project will not be much in demand.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

You must be very sure about why your projects need a token, can it be operated without a token, what is the benefits of a token in your project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: