Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 3741 times)
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:57 AM

I think bitcoin will always be higher than ethereum because of its real world usage + lower supply. By the way bitcoin is going to hit moon lot sooner than ethereum. Anyways I love to own both 2 coins and both of them are good..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

I think bitcoin will be much higher in price than ethereum. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and it will take a while for other Cryptos to have more market cap and price than bitcoin.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Looking at the past data and current data the analysis tells only one thing, its BTC that will always stay up.

Both the currency are having different technical and fundamental advances which brings down the BTC to top level. The coin is already limited in number and as the time will pass the supply get depleted and thus demand will rise and then there is price pump that will occur. In case of ETH it is unlimited in number and thus no matter what happens in the future more and more coins will be brought up and thus eventually it will decay the rate of demand-supply. This is the main reason why BTC will always stay up and then ETH will come later.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

In my opinion BTC will prevail over ETH in 2020.
Now there is a big difference between them and BTC is not going to slow down.
Two years is clearly not enough to strengthen ETH.

TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

Bitcoin will be higher, as it is digital gold. Ethereum has another function. The future business system of the whole world will be built on it.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

1. ethereum
2. bitcoin
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.
I also strongly agree with your opinion. that we all already know that the king bitcoin of all coins. and the price is still high if we compare with etherium which is now only Rp 7,888,000. it seems very far away to overtake the bitcon .while bitcon Rp 116.000.000

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

It is true that Ethereum is a very promising project and it has got very good investors support. But it is highly unlikely that it would surpass bitcoin in 2020. I strongly believe that bitcoin would main its supremacy in near future too. As bitcoin is still most investors number one choice for investment.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

In my thinking there is clear decision that this time is also bitcoin is the king of all coins and have the great value of coins ang give profit to the users and in future bitcoin is on top of all coins.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

As Vitalik said himself - he doesn't like that fact that ETH costs too much. In his opinion it is an utility token so it shouldn't be speculative tool. BTC - digital gold. The price of it will take higher always.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

I think that bitcoin capitalization will always be higher than other altcoins, because it is a means of preserving capital.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

It is hard to see what the future brings in crypto since it is still very low in market capitalization which means everything big changes is easy. Crypto is still in pioneering stage and not maybe only 2% of the world population have crypto holdings. But my blind guess is that bitcoin prevails over ethereum in 2020.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

In my opinion these two projects are capable to grow and develop equally. But as it has already historically developed, ETH will always be on the second place, he won't manage to overtake the ancestor of cryptocurrencies.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

I would go with Bitcoin. Even if Ethereum is running close to Bitcoin, it has still a long way to go to reach where Bitcoin is. The fact that it is the King of Crypto, will make it more harder for Ethereum to outrun Bitcoin. Although, we can't still say for sure that Bitcoin will remain on top. No one can predict that. Maybe, none of these two will become the future King of Crypto. Only time will tell.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

If we talk about the price, Bitcoin will be the most expensive, but if we talk about the return in % , I think that ethereum will be the highest

I also think so. is already clearly visible both at the price difference that bitcoin is sure will always be higher than the ethereum. However, the potential profit seemed to be much higher than when the ethereum bitcoin.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

I beleive it would be Ethereum because of its uses, majority of the ICOs only accepts Ethereum , and news came out that there would be a direct pairs of altcoins to fiat definitely BTC would not be as in demand as Ethereum (Only my opinion)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

I will vote for the BTC. The bitcoin has been here for very long period of time and due to its long existence the popularity of the same has grown a lot in recent days. There is effect called as like attract the like and in this case people are mostly liking the BTC and whenever someone new shows up in this field then will start with the BTC only or as we teach student the first later is A, in the similar manner they come to know that there is BTC! So you see this trend is not going anywhere and people keep buying it at the first glance no matter what happens! I am pretty sure if we see this trend ever and ever the BTC will dominate this crypto world by more than 80%.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It is unlikely that the Etherium will overtake the Bitcoin price, but it should grow more in percentage.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

there is currently about 17 million bitcoin in circulation, by 2020 there will be 18 million in circulation capped at 21million.
there is currently about 98 million ETH in circulation and by 2020 there will be about 140 million in circulation without a cap.
need i remind you of supply and demand?

bitcoin's usage is by millions of merchants around the world who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and it is growing day by day.
ethereum usage is in creation of shitty ICOs which are either being banned or ebbing away as we speak. by 2020 we may not see 1 ICO per month even! and that is the death of ETH price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin plans to introduce smart contracts. If this is true, then bitcoin will continue to dominate, if these plans are not implemented then the ethereum will become a leader.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

The answer is obvious and that is bitcoin.

Total supply of bitcoin by that year will be 17 Million and the exciting part is halving will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: