Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 3741 times)
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

We could not tell who is higher in 2020.Some people say that bitcoin is much higher than any other coins but ethereum also is good because according to the experts ethereum will reach the highest price by 2020 it is really hard to predict by this time which is higher because the market flactuates everyday.Time will tell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muktar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

for 2020 bitcoin remains the highest, ethereum will remain under bitcoin because bitcoin is king of all coin
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

There is a possibility that neither one nor the other will shine in 2020. Now the market is very unstable and you can not reliably predict for 2 years ahead. I would bet on future blockchain projects like Telegram for example. Perhaps they have more potential than in the whole market now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Base on those articles I read and these past few months, ethereum is gaining a bullish momentum than bitcoin. If you do the math, ETH can give you a higher return of investment. We all know that if BTC went bull, ETH will follow. Ethereum can give you 400% to 500% ROI by the end of the year. I will give two thumbs up for ethereum.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin plans to introduce smart contracts. If this is true, then bitcoin will continue to dominate, if these plans are not implemented then the ethereum will become a leader.

bitcoin is the only decentralized currency that is actually being used and because of that it will continue to dominate the market thanks to millions of merchants accepting it as payment.
anything else is just additional perks that will open the doors for more adoption in different fields but they will always be secondary to "being a currency" part.

ps: Rootstock is ready and working for smart contracts...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

It's hard to guess because on the one hand Bitcoin to which still remains the Titan of crypts and the other side of the Ethereum which shows a very good price increase. I'm for ETH.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

We are in 2018 and you are talking about 2020, a lot can change in this much time. It is possible that even some new technology comes and replaces crypto completely.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

I do not like to predict too much for a very long time. And personally, I have more Ether than bitcoin. But in this case, I will give my vote for bitcoin. Since in 2 years its cost will be very high. And people will remember the price of even 8,000 or 10,000 with a sinking heart.

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

I can't be 100% sure , but I think Bitcoin will be still the most valuable. Although ethereum is a strong competitor, it will always catch up.
But ethereum still has a too short existence history and it has to go a long way to become the main cryptocurrency.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

I think that the price of the etherium will always be about 0.1-0.2BTC.
people who manage the market store bitcoin. Etherium is cool, but he can not win BTC
XPC Team

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

there is currently about 17 million bitcoin in circulation, by 2020 there will be 18 million in circulation capped at 21million.
there is currently about 98 million ETH in circulation and by 2020 there will be about 140 million in circulation without a cap.
need i remind you of supply and demand?

bitcoin's usage is by millions of merchants around the world who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and it is growing day by day.
ethereum usage is in creation of shitty ICOs which are either being banned or ebbing away as we speak. by 2020 we may not see 1 ICO per month even! and that is the death of ETH price.

Looking only at supply and demand you are for sure correct but we should not forget that by 2020 we could see some new crypto's on the market which could mix things up.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

In 2020 I bet bitcoin will still be much higher thn ethereum and still the top crypto in the world. Well, ethereum really have a big potential to go high but I think not higher than bitcoin.

poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I'm sure that eth can never bypass btc. I'm certainly not an expert, but at the moment, and even more so by 2020, it certainly will not happen. I do not even know what reasons should contribute to this!
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I believe that bitcoin will be the number 1 leading crypto currency for all time and no one can replace to it. It is possible that some other coins will surpass but it only do the same like bitcoin. For almost how many year bitcoin on itself proves that no matter how fall it will experience there are always the fact that it will do rising again in much better. So that's why I believe to bitcoins platform and I keep supporting it.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Both of it has have a good platform and also this two are the top leading crypto in the market because there performances still existing better. But I will choose bitcoin because although there are many coins that has a better platforms and performance I'll do much believe to bitcoin because it's proven and tested. All the time of it's dump I don't have regret that it will rising up again and this will be it's system always do. So I'll never failed to choosing and supporting it because it's really worth it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

I still think that BTC, it will not leave its position of leader in such sort period of time
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

in my oppinion, bitcoin will be higher than ethereum, because now there is a huge gap betwen bitcoin's price and ethereum's price, ethereum can have a chance to overcome bitcoin, but it takes long time 4 or 5 years to become the first 1

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀