Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3870 times)
Mimoon (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 10:06:13 AM by Mimoon

Trade BNS on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC
Get 5% BNS Coins daily in InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox

BNS  is a platform with a cryptocashback service, working on basis of a mobile application with the BNScoin cryptocurrency integrated, based on the Etherium Blockchain.

We are creating an independent tool facilitating the distribution of crypto-cashback, for use by our partners.

What is the state of cashback as a tool today?

• There are several services within the ecommerce market that successfully facilitate the return of a certain percentage of the purchase price when purchases are made from major online retailers. But using these services involves a series of operations that are quite complicated for the average purchaser, and the latter sometimes has to wait as long as two months before the cashback arrives; in addition, the cashback reward must then then be shared with the service that provided it. In offline retail, cashback is a prerogative of the banks. Cashback is paid a month later, and in the majority of cases the reward amounts to only 1-2% of the purchase price. There are, of course, a number of bank partners who pay as much as 15% to the user, but this usually involves retailers that do not cause particular interest to the average consumer, or else one-off promotions in the form of a large reward for an initial purchase.
  • Our goal is to encourage the maximum possible number of users and partners to use cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. This will be achieved through the instant payment of our cryptocurrency as cashback on purchases from our partners. To achieve our goal, it is not enough just to pay out the cryptocurrency, therefore we are also developing additional services based on the Ethereum blockchain, which will support the exchange and sale of our cryptocurrency. Together, these services will form an infrastructure that can be used to develop the sector as a whole.

Our current model for working with partners:

Today, the primary concern for BNS operations is the motivation of users to make purchases from partners by providing the latter with various benefits that encourage loyalty to a brand (discounts, offers, various bonuses). Once BNScoin is on the market, partners will motivate users to buy from them in return for paying BNScoin into the user’s account.

At present, BNScoin bonuses (which are not yet provided and which can be exchanged for participation in the raffle of gadgets and an automobile) are paid out by the BNS service. The total quantity of BNScoin held by users as of today is 10,000,000 BNS. The first stage will be the integration of BNScoin into traditional markets: First, the partner tops up his BNScoin balance by buying the digital currency using his personal account, at the EPBC price (Exchange Price BNScoin—the BNScoin’s market price).

The level of the EPPC is determined by the exchange rate of the BNScoin at that particular moment. The partner then uses his personal account to specify either a fixed sum or a percentage of the sale price that he is ready to give the user as a cashback. BNS app will offer integrated functionality to aggregate exchangers, and also the ability to transfer BNScoin from one user to another (P2P) using a wallet interface.

Coin trade:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC

BNS on Coinlib:   https://coinlib.io/coin/BNS/BNS+Coin

ERC20 Contract: 0x43c1700d6278d772bc879095e7346c8d90fe718a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

This token is already trading at yobit and now here is the Announcement but still, I have no idea on how this token works, what is its function and aside from it is already tradeable, what are the other benefits of this token?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I like the prospects of this project. While it is not clear how the average user will receive a cashback from their purchases in the crypto currency, apparently everything will happen through the mobile application, a rather original solution from the owners of the project.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

This token is already trading at yobit and now here is the Announcement but still, I have no idea on how this token works, what is its function and aside from it is already tradeable, what are the other benefits of this token?
The BNS token will be used inside the platform, and more precisely, inside the mobile application. In general, I really like the idea of cashback, it turns out that everything is better from this tool. Sellers - advertising, for buyers - a way to save money.

2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

The idea of the project is simply wonderful. All the actions take place via the mobile application, and it's very comfortable, you do not need to go to the website, just go to the application on your smartphone. Cashback will be profitable to everyone, this is an irresponsible part of marketing.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

Currently, there is a huge amount of CASHBACK PLATFORMS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, and among them, there is a high level of competition, those ICO in which I took part and are familiar with the structure (all based on the blockchain) - such platforms as PLUS COIN - Bitlle Cashback - DSPlus - CashBag - Fluz Fluz and so on.
There is a service that I use regularly -  CryptoCarbon (CCRB).
Everyone has advantages and disadvantages! So the question - what are the advantages of your platform (BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN) over its competitors?

Why will I leave these services and start using your platform?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

I thought a lot and decided to join the project as an investor. The price of BNS tokens is now very small, given the current course of the Etherium.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 06:17:34 PM by nafantc

I thought a lot and decided to join the project as an investor. The price of BNS tokens is now very small, given the current course of the Etherium.
You are right, lately the market for crypto currency has turned around and ETH has again started to gain price, now is the best time to buy tokens, while the ETH did not gain its old price of 1400$.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Guys, help sort it out. How will the cashback process take place, how can I prove that I bought one or another product using the BNS platform?
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Guys, help sort it out. How will the cashback process take place, how can I prove that I bought one or another product using the BNS platform?
You do not need to prove anything to anyone, just make purchases in the offered online stores through the mobile platform application, the cashback will be charged automatically.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Quite a promising project, cashback systems are not enough in the world of crypto-currency. I think that the project itself is designed for 2019-2022, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

You do not need to prove anything to anyone, just make purchases in the offered online stores through the mobile platform application, the cashback will be charged automatically.

I wonder if this project catches only smaller audience from crypto community, will it thrive? Will the price be valuable in the near future? Because there are so much projects here that you don't know who to follow, that they are competing for those loyal customers to acquire with.
BatistaCru

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Platform cashback - it's always profitable. The most important task for the team- this is the launch of the platform. I'm very interested in how the functionality of the mobile application will look from within?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

Platform cashback - it's always profitable. The most important task for the team- this is the launch of the platform. I'm very interested in how the functionality of the mobile application will look from within?
I do not think that the mobile application will be somehow fantastic, the main thing is that it would work stably. It will be possible to convert tokens into other crypto-currencies or even to the fiat. I think this is very convenient.
BatistaCru

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

I do not think that the mobile application will be somehow fantastic, the main thing is that it would work stably. It will be possible to convert tokens into other crypto-currencies or even to the fiat. I think this is very convenient.
I do not expect anything supernatural, for me it is also important - that the platform would work stably and allow me to Save on my purchases. I even think about investing in the project.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

I noticed that the BNS tokens appeared on sale at the Yobit exchange, what other exchanges are you planning to list their tokens? It's not a secret that it can well affect the price of the token.
HazardXXX

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

I believe that the cashback industry is still free and this project has every chance to strengthen in this industry and take leading positions in the future. I want to wish good luck to the BNS platform team.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:15:49 PM

1 Where is the white paper? The link does not work on the website!
2 Where can I see a list of partners with whom there are preliminary arrangements? I mean such sites as Alibaba Group and so on.
3 Why does this project need a blockchain?
4 How this project can hack an audience from such a giant as Letyshops, for example. How can you attract the user?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

1 Where is the white paper? The link does not work on the website!
2 Where can I see a list of partners with whom there are preliminary arrangements? I mean such sites as Alibaba Group and so on.
3 Why does this project need a blockchain?
4 How this project can hack an audience from such a giant as Letyshops, for example. How can you attract the user?

The site works and white paper can be downloaded, but I'm more interested in what shops partners have a project? I think this will have a prospect if authoritative stores support this idea. The fact that the token is traded on the exchange is certainly pleasing.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

I believe that the cashback industry is still free and this project has every chance to strengthen in this industry and take leading positions in the future. I want to wish good luck to the BNS platform team.

Bidding on the stock exchange is already under way and it pleases. Are apps already available for mobile? Will your company represent the product at conferences? The idea itself seems to me very promising, but let's see about the implementation. I will follow the project
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: