Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3870 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Very sympathetic to projects of this kind. Why is there no road map?
Tell me please, do you have control over the tokens in your project? Will you destroy them after entering the exchange?

Tokens are already traded on the stock exchange, you can check that the auctions are actively going and this is a big plus for us all. Since you can monitor the activity on the exchange and the activity of developers and it's cool!
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

the project even now looks promising, I think after launching the application tokens grow several times, according to how much the project already has a solid team. I decided to buy some tokens right now. I will follow the project.
eap, im agree with you. But if they will show us developers team it will be good for both side
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

n interesting idea, I did not see anything like that, although it's been a long time in the market.
Somewhere I met already at this forum project of this team, it's true and I do not remember what it was for the project. Well, it's associated with good why then)
Well, for this one I want to say, in general, everything is good, but there is no information on the key points, it's bad
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

I think it's simple. It is necessary to offer conditions better than competitors and people will use this service and become part of the crypto industry. So I believe in the success of the project. I think this will help us all make money.
yes, for sure. But if user dont know how to use some service then he will not use this service
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

I think it's simple. It is necessary to offer conditions better than competitors and people will use this service and become part of the crypto industry. So I believe in the success of the project. I think this will help us all make money.
yes, for sure. But if user dont know how to use some service then he will not use this service

So you need to make everything clear even for the child. To ensure that the service was convenient and profitable for any user, I think this will help to link the sphere of crypto currency with the real scope of purchases and online stores.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Tell me please, do you have control over the tokens in your project? Will you destroy them after entering the exchange?
Cashback is always a great idea. With the transfer of this service to the blockchain, it will soon become a good tool for every consumer. Unfortunately, there are already projects in this area, but nothing came of it. I hope that BNS will complete the project to the end. I wish the team success, I will follow the events.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

n interesting idea, I did not see anything like that, although it's been a long time in the market.
Somewhere I met already at this forum project of this team, it's true and I do not remember what it was for the project. Well, it's associated with good why then)
Well, for this one I want to say, in general, everything is good, but there is no information on the key points, it's bad
Personally, I immediately found the answers I was interested in on their main website, everything is clearly painted, all plans for the future.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Personally, I immediately found the answers I was interested in on their main website, everything is clearly painted, all plans for the future.
I fully agree with you, the project has a road map in which everything is described in detail, all further actions of developers and it looks very cheerfully.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

It turns out that the entire service will be contained in the mobile application? Will there be a working version of the platform on the website or something? Or will cashback services be possible only through the mobile app?
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Very interesting and original idea, I would like to know more about the project, and get acquainted with the road map.
Amaureshands

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

Very interesting and original idea, I would like to know more about the project, and get acquainted with the road map.

Originality in the idea is not very much, but as a working business it is just a great idea, which has every chance to become very popular and popular for many people.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

It turns out that the entire service will be contained in the mobile application? Will there be a working version of the platform on the website or something? Or will cashback services be possible only through the mobile app?

As I understand the mobile application is for convenience, but the web service will also be as I understand it. I have already decided to buy tokens, I think it will be a great success. I'll wait for the demo version to start.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

Already read earlier information about the project I think the idea is simply excellent because stores can significantly increase their sales and users at the same time will be able to save good money.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

Tokens are already traded on the stock exchange and this is a big plus. Read the description on the first page. Investors, if they wish, can buy tokens on the stock exchange, because after the application stratum they must grow in price.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

Already read earlier information about the project I think the idea is simply excellent because stores can significantly increase their sales and users at the same time will be able to save good money.

I hope it will be so! Projects that will help people in real life and not just bargain on the exchange are always doomed to success. The main thing is to follow the road map clearly and everything will be just fine my friends.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

I hope it will be so! Projects that will help people in real life and not just bargain on the exchange are always doomed to success. The main thing is to follow the road map clearly and everything will be just fine my friends.

in any case, you need to conduct a large-scale marketing campaign. The coverage should be maximum. This will make the token very popular and therefore its price will fly up and it will be cool for everyone.
foppertc

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

in any case, you need to conduct a large-scale marketing campaign. The coverage should be maximum. This will make the token very popular and therefore its price will fly up and it will be cool for everyone.
Some tokens will be awarded to all participants of the project team, I think that the owners are interested in the price of BNS to grow after entering the cryptocurrency exchanges, they will put maximum effort.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Guys, please help me, I can't find information on the website, what will be the cashback percentage??Interested in at least approximate numbers.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Guys, please help me, I can't find information on the website, what will be the cashback percentage??Interested in at least approximate numbers.
This issue has not been discussed, because the percentage of cashback for you will be set by the customer himself, or the owner of an online store from which you will make purchases.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

This issue has not been discussed, because the percentage of cashback for you will be set by the customer himself, or the owner of an online store from which you will make purchases.
Quite right, it turns out that the BNS platform acts as an intermediary between the buyer and the seller. Interesting detail is obtained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: