Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3870 times)
mhurezanu

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

Very promising project. Everyone wants to pay less for purchases. And if there is an instant cashback coming back, the number of users will be very large.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

Hello! an interesting project, I'm happy to attend, especially since tokens can already be bought on the exchange and the information I learned seemed convincing to me. Good luck in further development.
where exchange ?
I'm happy to buy a new token in exchange invest sort term just for small profit  Grin
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

Hello! an interesting project, I'm happy to attend, especially since tokens can already be bought on the exchange and the information I learned seemed convincing to me. Good luck in further development.
where exchange ?
I'm happy to buy a new token in exchange invest sort term just for small profit  Grin

Trade BNS on Yobit.Net:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC
I am sure that token price growth will occur constantly, but I would like to see what happens after the application is released to the service market.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

I also liked that the marketplace would be launched. If I understand correctly, it will be possible to buy goods directly for tokens and this is a huge plus that will positively influence the price of the token, as demand will constantly grow.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

I also liked that the marketplace would be launched. If I understand correctly, it will be possible to buy goods directly for tokens and this is a huge plus that will positively influence the price of the token, as demand will constantly grow.

I agree! The project will be excellent. Since the project will be connected with the real business sphere and this all should change the attitude of the society to crypto-currencies. The introduction of tokens into real life is cool.
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

I really like this project, having studied it more closely, I understood all the advantages that it can add to the crypto-exchange community, but I can not understand the answer to one question: what is the DECENTRALIZED platform better than the usual one?
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

I really like this project, having studied it more closely, I understood all the advantages that it can add to the crypto-exchange community, but I can not understand the answer to one question: what is the DECENTRALIZED platform better than the usual one?
Transparent highly distributed network protected by current cryptography provides high security registry.
LuckWolf

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

Because in a usual platform there is someone sitting in between the parties taking horrendous fees. Blockchain cuts out the greedy middlemen.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

First of all - decentralization is very beneficial for all parties and for the seller and for the buyer, do not have to pay extra interest, it is worth noting, the increased level of safety.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Because in a usual platform there is someone sitting in between the parties taking horrendous fees. Blockchain cuts out the greedy middlemen.
I would like to clarify the question of the cost of the application services. I haven't seen that information yet. What will be the cost of the service for users? It is also important for partners to know this information.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

It will be very convenient for those people who often work with cryptocurrencies. Their number is constantly increasing. Have the project team conducted statistical research in this area? I am talking about the number of buyers of goods using cryptocurrency.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

It will be very convenient for those people who often work with cryptocurrencies. Their number is constantly increasing. Have the project team conducted statistical research in this area? I am talking about the number of buyers of goods using cryptocurrency.
I am not sure that such statistics are possible. But it is clear that the number of buyers through online stores is growing, also the number of deals with cryptocurrency. I think that the number of users of this application will also increase proportionally to the expansion of the partner base.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

I carried out the analysis of the project, it did not work out, because there is little information, but in general:
It's really a very good idea. Crypto cache-back, can really fulfill your goal, namely, involving as many people as possible in the crypt and the block.
I like this project. But I want to read more information about him.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

Of course, there was little information provided, but you can also have all the pros.
I see that the coin is already traded on the stock exchange. This is very good, since it is usually with this question that most problems arise.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Cash back. Cool of course very. Road map fill in this announcement, about the team at least some information, too.
I read the information that is provided on the branch. I went to the site, I thought there will find answers to the questions that remained after analyzing the announcement of this. but no, this branch is just a copy of the site.
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Quite an interesting project, yet unparalleled on cryptology, a well-planned process of preparation and organization will lead you to success. good luck to the team
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

I carried out the analysis of the project, it did not work out, because there is little information, but in general:
It's really a very good idea. Crypto cache-back, can really fulfill your goal, namely, involving as many people as possible in the crypt and the block.
I like this project. But I want to read more information about him.
The project team promises to add new information soon. Then we can do a more detailed analysis. At the moment they adhere to the road map. I hope that the timing of the presentation will not last.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Cash back. Cool of course very. Road map fill in this announcement, about the team at least some information, too.
I read the information that is provided on the branch. I went to the site, I thought there will find answers to the questions that remained after analyzing the announcement of this. but no, this branch is just a copy of the site.
We are all waiting for new product information. After all, the private ICO passed very quickly and the funds should suffice for the development of the application. There is also a link for those who have specific questions about the product.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

We are all waiting for new product information. After all, the private ICO passed very quickly and the funds should suffice for the development of the application. There is also a link for those who have specific questions about the product.
It seems to me that those partners who want to offer the Cryptocashback service have invested in this project. If so, we will soon see the development of events and presentation of the starter version. I'll be with the press launch.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

It seems to me that those partners who want to offer the Cryptocashback service have invested in this project. If so, we will soon see the development of events and presentation of the starter version. I'll be with the press launch.
This may be true. At the moment, the return of funds to cryptocurrency is a rather specific service.  Not all partners can work with it. For the transition to this service is necessary time. But the interest is clearly already there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: