Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3870 times)
luciferdark

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

I like the roadmap, the full release of the product will take place in 2018, not like some in 3-4 years
perhaps the project began to work much earlier than we learned about it. Therefore, so quickly plan to cope.
freddyrujano

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

I'm waiting for the start of the application. I think it will be super. It would be good to make an early alpha version and give it to the test for investors who have already bought tokens. The project has a great future.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

I think this project will have great opportunity to make great result. But, at all - time will show
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

I like the roadmap, the full release of the product will take place in 2018, not like some in 3-4 years
It is possible to start the application quickly if the project team will collaborate with the finished main platform. The P2P platform may already be working with a large number of sales partners.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

The fact that the token is already on the stock exchange is a good sign for new potential users. But visible examples of work for confidence in the future fate of the project to all buyers would like to see more often. When is the presentation planned?
This will soon come out, and the team will not give up every opportunity to show itself. After all, the market environment is good now.
pauldgrote

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Interestingly, BNS coins can be stored simply in a mobile application and transferred from user to user?
nicomah

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

Interestingly, BNS coins can be stored simply in a mobile application and transferred from user to user?
Yes, when you receive a cashback in BNS tokens, they will be on your wallet. You can exchange them for money through a partner exchange, transfer to another purse or purchase goods, from the partners of the application, on the platform.
sakuleo

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

Cashback is always a great idea. With the transfer of this service to the blockchain, it will soon become a good tool for every consumer. Unfortunately, there are already projects in this area, but nothing came of it. I hope that BNS will complete the project to the end. I wish the team success, I will follow the events.
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Cashback is always a great idea. With the transfer of this service to the blockchain, it will soon become a good tool for every consumer. Unfortunately, there are already projects in this area, but nothing came of it. I hope that BNS will complete the project to the end. I wish the team success, I will follow the events.
Yes, who buys a lot through the Internet, then the service of cashback is simply irreplaceable. And sometimes you need money to return very quickly. In this regard, BNS will close the pain of this client.
Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

the Project itself sounds rather promising.

it is obvious that the strategy is well-elaborated and divided into vivid steps.

as Roadmap states - now it is Stock Exchange stage. is it successful?

wish the team fast success! Wink Wink
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

I understand that at the first stage of participation in the application the most active buyers of tokens Bnscoin become partners, because they will have to replenish their balance for the service cryptocashback. They will also buy them on the stock exchange or developers will be able to sell tokens from the main fund?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

The demand for tokens will be constant, in case of active purchase of tokens by the project partners. Those investors who will put them on the stock exchange, will be able to earn well. Let's look at the development closer to the presentation. Wink
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

I'm waiting for the start of the application. I think it will be super. It would be good to make an early alpha version and give it to the test for investors who have already bought tokens. The project has a great future.
The test version, I think, will be offered only for the evaluation of partners, that is, those who will be the main participant in the first stage of attracting customers to the application. Without stores, you will not be able to verify token returns.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

I read that the INTEGRATED Bestchangete phase will work after the application starts. Partners who are not yet ready to accept your tokens will be able to use the Cryptocashback service? I would like to know what currencies they can use in this case?
snos-boss

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

To whomsoever it may concern

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team
This is a very important offer for product development. I think the development team will definitely discuss possible options for cooperation after starting your exchange. But for quick communication, you need to contact them via the link on the site info@bnscoins.com
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

The demand for tokens will be constant, in case of active purchase of tokens by the project partners. Those investors who will put them on the stock exchange, will be able to earn well. Let's look at the development closer to the presentation. Wink

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team
Good news. The project is moving forward
luciferdark

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Dear Users & Developers,
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team
Good news. The project is moving forward

Of course, such suggestions from partners are important for expanding the capabilities of the application. I think that the project team will pay attention to new exchanges that are ready for cooperation. Indeed, I am glad of this course of events.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

I read that the INTEGRATED Bestchangete phase will work after the application starts. Partners who are not yet ready to accept your tokens will be able to use the Cryptocashback service? I would like to know what currencies they can use in this case?
Still, I think that the Cryptocashback service should be a mandatory condition for partners to participate in the application. On what conditions will work online stores before accepting the token BNS we learn soon.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

I would like to ask the representative of the project how many exchanges are now ready to cooperate with your project? I understand that there is not necessarily a lot of them, but the most famous of the exchanges can benefit the project.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

I would like to ask the representative of the project how many exchanges are now ready to cooperate with your project? I understand that there is not necessarily a lot of them, but the most famous of the exchanges can benefit the project.
Exchangers, as well as partners, can join the cooperation as the application evolves. A lot of participants of this sphere will be ready to work only after they have seen the opportunity to get good profits. And for this purpose it is necessary to expand number of buyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: