Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3870 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

The more I learn about the Cryptocashback service, the more my confidence is that such a project just needs to appear on the market. Even within one country there are a lot of shops that are ready to support such a service.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

The more I learn about the Cryptocashback service, the more my confidence is that such a project just needs to appear on the market. Even within one country there are a lot of shops that are ready to support such a service.
It will not be easy. A lot of competitors

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
freddyrujano

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

I have read that you are now engaged in the integration of the trading platform with online stores. What main platform will the BNS application be based on? Already have a signed agreement between you?
pauldgrote

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

I have read that you are now engaged in the integration of the trading platform with online stores. What main platform will the BNS application be based on? Already have a signed agreement between you?
According to the road map, the period of signing such agreements is laid for April-June of this year. I think that the team has a lot of work for this period. We should be patient to see the real results.
nicomah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

Have you tested your trial version? I would like to understand at what stage of development you are now. Can a partner evaluate your work before signing a cooperation agreement? This would be an excellent advertisement for new negotiations.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Eventually, the cryptocurrency will begin to be controlled by the State authorities. But this will not affect the trade of online stores. As these shops are in high demand of buyers, and accordingly all services which promote trade.

This is complete nonsense. There is no way for state authorities to take control over cryptocurrencies. And the more wealth is captured in blockchain, the less likely it becomes. Do you think people will just let governments take control of several trillion dollars of their hard earned money?
sakuleo

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

5% in a month I can earn if they keep their tokens on the exchange? All right? If so it's just a great offer and a good chance to multiply your capital. Now I'm logged in to the exchange and see how it all works
faronwong

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

5% in a month I can earn if they keep their tokens on the exchange? All right? If so it's just a great offer and a good chance to multiply your capital. Now I'm logged in to the exchange and see how it all works
Yes, I see that the team offers good ideas for both users and investors. How long will this opportunity be extended in 5% of profit? Is there a deadline for this campaign? I think it is especially interesting for those who have already bought tokens.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Eventually, the cryptocurrency will begin to be controlled by the State authorities. But this will not affect the trade of online stores. As these shops are in high demand of buyers, and accordingly all services which promote trade.

This is complete nonsense. There is no way for state authorities to take control over cryptocurrencies. And the more wealth is captured in blockchain, the less likely it becomes. Do you think people will just let governments take control of several trillion dollars of their hard earned money?
I am talking about the distant future and what is happening in my country. There is a different situation in the world with the pressure of State bodies on cryptocurrency. Until I understand the end result. But the fact remains the fact - online stores are actively working on the sale of different categories of goods with the use of cryptocurrency. The Cryptocashback service will be in demand.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

Competition is a good motivation for developers to create products with improved functional set. I hope that in the near future buyers and partners will be able to choose this application as one of the most effective in this sphere.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

Competition is a good motivation for developers to create products with improved functional set. I hope that in the near future buyers and partners will be able to choose this application as one of the most effective in this sphere.

Well, if you deal with the technical documentation of the project, it seems to me that no one has offered such a set of functions. This gives hope for the success of the event. We just need to wait for the app to run and see the platform's partner database.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

We will wait for information about the platform, which would focus on the list of partners of the application. I still do not understand that the application will create its trading platform or expand cooperation with the already working basis?
Catnip_Picard

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

We will wait for information about the platform, which would focus on the list of partners of the application. I still do not understand that the application will create its trading platform or expand cooperation with the already working basis?

Some communication would be appreciated,
Plz enlight us...
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

There is no other way to expect information from the project representatives. The situation is ambiguous. But those members who bought tokens still continue to receive Investbox bonuses. But before the launch of the application, such a campaign can reduce the price on the stock exchange. Don't you think?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

There is no other way to expect information from the project representatives. The situation is ambiguous. But those members who bought tokens still continue to receive Investbox bonuses. But before the launch of the application, such a campaign can reduce the price on the stock exchange. Don't you think?
But those investors who will leave their tokens for long-term investments can get maximum profit. This is also a good strategy. Now it is important for us to be determined by our desires and opportunities.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

The infrastructure that the application will create must work as a single mechanism. It's not easy to connect all the components. In the consequence of the work, the partners will be able to add to the application, if such stores already cooperate with the platform?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

It seems to me that now the project looks dormant. I don't really understand how the development team works and whether it listens to information from external sources in order to answer interesting questions. But I bought tokens and will wait for the result.
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

Project worthy of attention. The goals that the team want to achieve are very simple and understandable for an ordinary person. Soon the BNS will appear on many exchanges.
Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Cash back. Cool of course very. Road map fill in this announcement, about the team at least some information, too.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

There was a little revival on the stock exchange. Traders buy tokens of this project is very profitable now, because the price is low. The closer we are to the timing of the presentation, the greater the tension among the late investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: