Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Going Down Good or Bad  (Read 280 times)
Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

BTC dominance has been slowly droping again in your opinion is it a good or bad thing for crypto in general
id personally rather it drop rock bottom so altcoin prices do not need to rely on bitcoin prices
When bitcoin falls, people will pay more attention to altcoins. That's good, because the altcoins are the future. But in General, little will change. This will be a symbol of a new step in the development of the crypto industry, nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

BTC dominance has been slowly droping again in your opinion is it a good or bad thing for crypto in general
id personally rather it drop rock bottom so altcoin prices do not need to rely on bitcoin prices
Bitcoin hitting rock bottom is not good for the cryptocurrency in general, we saw how the last drop affected the whole market and how everything went red and we don't want that to happen again, in the past people saw bitcoin as the only cryptocurrrency there is and altcoins as an attempt to copy it, but that idea was changed especially last year when the bitcoin network went to shit with its high fees and slow transactions, and the release of ICOs which have become real popular, and so today we see people investing in altcoins market more than before.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

It does not matter at the moment, i think once bitcoin price starts moving up which is highly expected from here, the dominance will also increase, im expecting big price movements in bitcoin in coming months.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

I noticed that the smaller the Bitcoin percentage of capitalization, the better for the crypto currency. Now I'm almost completely in altcoins. I'm waiting for growth. We need to closely monitor these indicators.

ive seem to see the same thing i own mostly altcoins but do also own btc i want to see btc go down to around 3-4k mark as i think its just way overpriced. however i dont really like when altcoin prices drops just becuase bitcoin drops or viceversa. in saying that if btc dominanace drops to all time low it may bring bitcoin down and bitcoin going down may crash the crypto market
really waiting for the day that each crypto relys on itself rather than bitcoin
I think that the price of 3k is not yet realistic. A lot of people want to buy a cheap Bitcoin, but this does not happen. The market works against people's expectations. I think we can go above 10k after which, depending on the news background, we can go to new bottoms or tops. What is touching other coins. Perhaps these indicators are manipulated, but practice shows that if Bitcoin's dominance is lower, capital flows into altcoins. And maybe we are forced to believe that the capital returned to the altcoins, that we started buying coins. A lot of questions. But surprisingly, everything is very good, that it is hard to believe.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoguidepro

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

Bitcoin dominance going up or down is NEITHER good NOR bad.

It all depends on the decisions you make while it's happening.

I've been following a proven strategy for this.

I outlined it all on my blog at Crypto Guide Pro.

Trust me, this stuff will open your eyes up to what's really happening in the market, and how to take advantage and profit from it:

https://cryptoguidepro.com/bitcoin-btc-dominance-index-meaning/
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

It does not matter at the moment, i think once bitcoin price starts moving up which is highly expected from here, the dominance will also increase, im expecting big price movements in bitcoin in coming months.

i think once bitcoin price starts moving up which is highly expected from here, the dominance will also increase,

of course the dominance will  increase as soon as the price increases because of the more demand that it gets from the public. You cant just say that the price will only increase alone with a low dominance.

It does not matter at the moment

why not? Of course it is. It does always matters because the price of bitcoin will always depend on its dominance or adoption . We can experience a better price if there are many people will accept and legalize bitcoin but bitcoin is still young and it can still go a long run.

im expecting big price movements in bitcoin in coming months.

Same here. I do also expecting this. Maybe in the month of ber months ( i.e october , november december ) we might experience a certain price hike because these months are said to be the best months from cryptos every year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Currently base on CMC the dominance of bitcoin is around 38.0% and that is a high percentage.

Same here. I do also expecting this. Maybe in the month of ber months ( i.e october , november december ) we might experience a certain price hike because these months are said to be the best months from cryptos every year.
Expect it that during the ber months there will be a massive increase to the dominance of bitcoin. Just like what it did last year the price went up to 80%.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

Bitcoin is still one of the most matured coin on the market. Though I have thought it's dominance will wane but we have to understand that it's maturity institutional investors want not something that can be kicked about by volatility anyhow
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and will remain the first cryptocurrency.. And the fact that it is currently falling, it does not give an advantage to altcoins... they are reaching for bitcoin and also in the drawdown
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Well. I cant say it is good or not. If bitcoin looses the dominance in cryptomarket other altcoins will not suffer from bitcoin price. It is a good thing for sure. But till it loose the domination we will loose so much money...
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

For the holders this fact is not so good, but it was inevitably with the development of crypto-market. From the other side, it’s a good opportunity to become a part of the crypto or but BTC for future incomes.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

I think that's good and normal because many altcoins have more potential than bitcoin and grow faster than btc. But if you hold btc then that is bad for sure.
I do not think the BTC hold is bad. Sometimes bitcoin prices can increase dramatically in every hour. But altcoin will take a long time to grow. So hold the BTC for short term purpose
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

It is good that Bitcoin is losing dominance in the crypto market as the whole crypto market being dependent on a single coin is not a good sign. Also every time the Bitcoin price dumps it takes the whole market with it. I think as more exchanges start trading fiat pairs the Bitcoin dominance is going to reduce.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

I believe Bitcoin dominance going down is a good thing. According to me Bitcoin lacks intrinsic value and sooner or later some other virtual currency with a utility and a use case as an intrinsic value will going to dethrone Bitcoin as top volume cryptocurrency. We will definitely gonna see this flippening. Also, BTC losing the market share isn't a problem until the overall marketcap keeps increasing and more new money keeps the market.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin's dominance will continue. When the market grows, its share will decrease. I noticed a direct dependence of bitcoin's share on market conditions. When prices are stable, dominance is reduced, because money is poured into alternative cryptocurrencies. As soon as the fall begins, many turn into fiat or bitcoin and its share begins to grow.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

It's natural things when something goes up, it will goes down.
Bitcoin reach the highest peak on Dec 2017 and it's start downtrend until $ 6000 , where we can heard many bad news on bitcoin recently.
Anyway, just keep hold it because I still believe on this awesome cryptocurrency !
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

obviously goes down  Grin
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

For me, this is a good thing for cryprocurrency since btc price correction could be helpful to stabelise to much fluctuation. In this way when BTC fall In the future it won't affect the other coins.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Bitcoin dominance is still high than the rest, it's more than 40% and that's amazing although the price tells that it's still down.
We are all hungry for the price to get up again but it's not that easy this time, we are currently sitting with a bear and its stay is unknown.
The best is yet to come and dominance of bitcoin is still good, don't listen to FUDs that are dropping your faith that the same goes for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

I think it is bullish sign if it is going down though it is still very high, I hold both bitcoin and altcoins but decreasing bitcoin dominance is good for me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: