Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:33:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Going Down Good or Bad  (Read 280 times)
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Of course BTC dominance is going down, this process is natural! More and more new projects appear on the market, so the share of bitcoin decreases. But even in such conditions bitcoin keeps perfectly! Its dominance is still more than 40%! Also, as we can see, the whole market moves for bitcoin.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

Despite prices falling in June, Bitcoin's dominance in the cryptocurrency market has steadily been rising. Currently, Bitcoin accounts for 42% of total crypto market capitalization. I think Bitcoin Dominace will continue to decline in the future, with the arrival of many new altcoin with major backers from financial and technology groups. But I believe that in addition to being a valuable asset, BTC has been unable to keep its promises as an efficient means of exchanging money and anonymously.
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

it's very bad that bitcoin falls but there are pluses such as new crypto projects that have a chance of popularity Socrates is the most it
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

BTC dominance has been slowly droping again in your opinion is it a good or bad thing for crypto in general
id personally rather it drop rock bottom so altcoin prices do not need to rely on bitcoin prices

As for me, it is actually an advantage for investors because they will have a chance to purchase more altcoin due to it's low price. It may be risky to do trading at this point but if we would want to have a greater profit when the market recovers again, buying during the dip would really be a good thing.
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

For the holders this fact is not so good, but it was inevitably with the development of crypto-market. From the other side, it’s a good opportunity to become a part of the crypto or but BTC for future incomes.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

BTC dominance has been slowly droping again in your opinion is it a good or bad thing for crypto in general
id personally rather it drop rock bottom so altcoin prices do not need to rely on bitcoin prices
I believe that increasing the bitcoin's dominance badly affects the whole of the crypto currency, just because it increases the influence of bitcoin on the formation of prices of other crypto-currencies. It seems to me that this, on the contrary, should be avoided. Now the crypto-currency market in Russia can not be considered mature, because in fact the crypto currency has been eliminated by bitcoin from normal and free pricing.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

of any movement of the rising or falling btc prices is a perfectly normal thing, but for some people who are waiting for the price to go up, maybe this is a bad thing because they have to wait for the price to go up again.
but also can be an opportunity to continue to increase the btc assets we have while waiting for the price to rise to reap big profits later
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Bitcoins have been dumped in the digital age market for almost 10 years, assuming they are going down to make this digital market change, and of course there will be some altocin that will not go up No 1
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

The dominance of bitcoin is a very significant indicator, but it seems to me that statistics need to be considered on the contrary. If the bitcoin domination falls, it means that the bitcoin price is rising, it was earlier, and I think that this time it will be something similar.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

title opened in april. It has not been much changed from day to day. Still declining. I guess the bull season will not start this year. My hope is to start as soon as possible
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

You are right about the fact that the dominance and supremacy of bitcoin is going down and i think it is a good sign that shows how altcoins are also gaining their own stability in the crypto market.

toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

I think it’s a good fact because BTC’s influence is too strong on the market. Some freedom for altcoins will be better way to increase the cryptomarket at all.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

I think now is in the bottom of the market, so the current does not need any operation, waiting for the arrival of the bull market, so the currency will rise rapidly, when $10000 means that the bull market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

It is good for the whales that are waiting to see this crash of bitcoin because it is the feeding time and you can ride it here to have as much as you can.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

In my opinion it is very good. The dependence of altcoins prices is one of the reasons for the slowdown in the development of the entire industry. Moreover, we will know the real value of altcoins when the price of altcoins will be determined without taking into account the value of Bitcoin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

It is a good thing I suppose, the addiction to BTC is too high now and we should change this fact because cryptomarket has to increase and has constant changing at all.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

in my opinion this is good, becose i dont work with bitcoin only with ethereum,altcoins.Peoples who have altcoins have better chance to get nice rewards when bitcoin drops still waitning for big grow in ethereum,and its happenes i think in decmeber late this year.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: