Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 10:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Useful Intel  (Read 66 times)
Spectre123 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

I am an intel broker and my job is to provide intel on a specific number of interesting topics, for a small price. I possess a great wealth of information in the form of files on topics like spying, assassination, espionage, explosives, leaks,databases,survival, crime scene investigation and a number of other similar natured files. This kind of knowledge is possessed by only a limited number of civilians and i personally believe that we all should be armed with it so that we can be prepared to face a time of crisis. Also these are only a few examples of the type of intel i possess and have access to, if need be i can also collect more intel online if the job requires it. For more information either pm me or contact me at my email: spectre01@protonmail.com. It is also to be noted that i take only a few dollars worth of bitcoin for payment and in return will provide a good amount of intel.

"Knowledge is power"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: