Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin x banks  (Read 1938 times)
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

As Bitcoin grows, the more fearful they are. As the number of investors pouring into the BTC will be larger, banks will give up, but the fact is that banks do not give us high profits, although they are safe. But people like to invest high profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

Investing in bitcoin and in bank can give you a profit. The difference is the profit that you gain is lesser in bank while in bitcoin, you can't tell when it will goes up or down.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

Many bank fear Bitcoin. And there are more reason present behind this. People mainly use for secure money transaction. But Bitcoin provide better secure money transaction facility with more advantage then bank due to this many people using Bitcoin instead of bank. Bitcoin provide its user an uninterrupted money transaction facility which is untraceable too. While bank doesn't provide such facility to its user. And in order to use bitcoin transaction their is no need to give full information of sender and receiver. And bitcoin provide faster transfer facility with low transaction cost. These thing makes Bitcoin better than bank ;)q
for someone who wants undercover and confidential transactions. of course they will prefer bitcoin rather than bank. but I don't think most people care about freedom and undercover. they prefer convenience and the bank gives it? comfort and ease in transactions wherever and accepted anywhere? so I don't think banks need to worry about it
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

Johannson probably implied in view of the fact that bitcoin would make a good competition to the banks and eventually win them. Only comparison bitcoin and banks with YouTube and television is not quite successful. But I agree with the author, bitcoin will push banks, at least they will make healthy competition.
First of all the context the op used about YouTube killing the use of Television is totally wrong🤔 you can’t tell me that YouTube has taken while there are millions of people making use of Television and every houses making it a priority. There are lots of people who also go to Cinemas too to watch movie. YouTube do have something to offer, but it’s not better than Television.

Coming to bank and Bitcoin, Bitcoin is like YouTube and is a good form of investment, but bank is like television and is a priority for every businessmen. Bank is here to stay forever and Bitcoin can’t beat it, cause it’s impossible. The only think Bitcoin can achieve is being the best investment asset.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

You can't compare BTC with youtube many have said it above.BTC and BanKs are distinctly different but BTC is superior to wide and worldwide publications,if BanK is favored only for the upper middle class I think.While BTC in the more favored for all circles with easy system doesvt must have documents to start a different investment with BanKs and I think BTC will be a winner when in a fight with the BanKs Wink.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

You can't compare BTC with youtube many have said it above.BTC and BanKs are distinctly different but BTC is superior to wide and worldwide publications,if BanK is favored only for the upper middle class I think.While BTC in the more favored for all circles with easy system doesvt must have documents to start a different investment with BanKs and I think BTC will be a winner when in a fight with the BanKs Wink.
He is just comparing the development part of Multimedia to the currency. Youtube and television is both multimedia while BTC and Banks are both belongs to currency section so it's​ comparable especially the progress. It is possible that someday. Banks will adapt the use of cryptocurrency since the bank digital currency is almost the same in crypto.

inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

As Bitcoin grows, the more fearful they are. As the number of investors pouring into the BTC will be larger, banks will give up, but the fact is that banks do not give us high profits, although they are safe. But people like to invest high profits.
How strange for me, then, that so far, some people still have confidence in banks! And banks can be bankrupt. The only difference is that banks will not pay such interest with investments like bitcoin!
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

There is no other option, because life doesn't stand still, and changes are needed. Bitcoin and blockchain are pioneers of the new banking system.

asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

If central banks buy Bitcoin to hold it as a reserve, it would be a huge step forward. But even if that was the case, I think that only central banks of some developing countries would do it this year. I can't imagine that FED or ECB buying crypto right now. I mean, it's not impossible, but it will take a few more years until that happens.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

as far as I think investing in bitcoin and bank are equally good, but for me it's still nice to save money in bitcoin than we keep it in the bank, because the opinion of the dibank is very low compared to bitcoin.

Yeah I agree with you Its very profitable investing in bitcoin than banks cause banks could give you a bit of profit by saving money for their and they really gained much profit than you cause of your saving but if you invest it on bitcoin it will give you more profit on the future and  I guarantee that.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

I really believe that Bitcoin will make the same effect to banks that youtube did to television ( at least).
This statement was made in a documentary from a long time ago that I watched.

So how far from that  you guys think we are now?

I don't think so mate. Banks have different visions of cryptocurrency. Money in a bank account accrues interest at a fixed rate, set by contract between the consumer and the bank. The currency itself can also change, typically through inflation which causes the value of each dollar in the account to erode. Although that erosion is tempered by the interest rate paid by your bank, it’s extremely rare for the bank to pay an interest rate that keeps up with actual inflation.while  bitcoin will change based primarily on market forces. With no regulating authority, and the supply of bitcoins in the marketplace fixed, the price of a single token is almost entirely dictated by supply and demand. This means that no government can erode a bitcoin’s value through inflationary policy, but it also means that the bitcoin is subject to far more severe swings in value.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Already we are in the digital world,now a days opening account in the banks also comes at doorstep,we no need to visit any banks even once.But bitcoin is different from banking system which still needs the adoption to overcome the banking system,yes hopefully it may happen in the upcoming years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

I really believe that Bitcoin will make the same effect to banks that youtube did to television ( at least).

Well mate, banks is very different from bitcoin. Banks have regulations while Bitcoin don't have it. Bank account involves merely the storage of your money. As a result, spending any of that money involves a third party transaction that fetches that cash from your institution. This could mean stopping by an ATM or using a debit card, both systems which then check your account and transfer spendable funds accordingly. On the other hand, bitcoin is far less fungible. It can only be spent with a merchant who wants a bitcoin and those are relatively few and far between (although markedly growing in number). On the other hand again, as an asset, a bitcoin involves only a single transfer. Instead of fetching spendable money from your bank account, you simply transfer your bitcoin to someone else. There are fewer steps because you are directly handing the merchant something he or she wants.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I don't think the effect will be that great. Because after all bitcoin is also associated with conventional money. As long as the community still uses the conventional money, during that time the bank will remain and operate. Of course, Bitcoin is extraordinary, but there are certain sectors that cannot be touched by it, that's where the bank's role is needed.
Goroshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Internet more and more affect our lives it is inevitably. And crypto currency is worth competitor to habitual gold.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

Banks are for fiat and not for bitcoin. Banks are regulated so that the value of money can be manipulated unlike bitcoin though it is limited but no one can manipulate it because almost everyone are stake holder. Banks percent interest per year is very short while it can be earn in bitcoin in just a day.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

Already we are in the digital world,now a days opening account in the banks also comes at doorstep,we no need to visit any banks even once.But bitcoin is different from banking system which still needs the adoption to overcome the banking system,yes hopefully it may happen in the upcoming years.
I also believe in the future all barriers need to be removed. To reduce the cumbersome and time consuming procedures. Limit documents of various types to save costs as well as complete work faster. Bitcoin will dominate the market again and there will be many positive directions in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

As low as whatever you stand to earn by keeping your money with the bank is, bank is much safer than cryptocurrency because banking is regulated and everything is under control. There is so much scam in the cryptocurrency space and you can therefore lose much even when you stand to make more than bank.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

I guess, bitcoin will be doing the same  thing to banks as the internet did to television as well, so banks need to do some actions real quickly, or else they are gonna be swollowed whole by these all new era, if not, its gonna be a sure death for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

when there is a parable of a thing, it means everything will change in its time. like how youtube did to tv. I think bitcoin will beat banks someday, because as we know even investign money in both places are equally good, saving in bitcoin is easier and simple compared to bank, we know that there are many procedural things we have to do when we deal with bank, and I'm sure these things that will beat them later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: