Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1243 times)
Goaheadz

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Of course it does, but lately I've only performed bounty of the company, since I received very little from airdrops, and filled out a bunch of different ones, like they come to the purse, but they never go to the exchange, so it's better to perform the bounty of the company Roll Eyes
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Depends on the airdrop of course, I've heard some of them don't even give the coins.

But if it's an actually good airdrop, then yeah go for it.

yes, they call aidrop as an easy profit but little did they know, some tokens in airdrop dont have any value when it is released, sometimes it has a value but its too low, usually it dont have any exchangers so there are many people who hold their tokens until the value become higher. i suggest to join in bounty because it is worth of your time to gain knowledge  about bitcoin and  for sure you you will earn good profit depends on the success of signature campaign, etc.

cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

I have participated in airdrop where first 10 subscribers got $1000, 100 - $500 and on, I got only $20, lol. But anyway, my friend got $500
Zumbiko

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

you will find out more information about Airdrop and what conditions and awards there are. I wouldn't advise you to do that.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

It's 100% worth it. You only need a very little of effort to get absolutely free tokens.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

I think it is worth it to join airdrops if you are not tmgoing to lose anything. Neither money nor effort. A little effort is okay, since you will literally earn something without having to do much. Airdrops can still be helpful rather than annoying.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

I have a bad impression when following the correct airdrop program to follow the airdrop program is indeed very easy to do work but also comparable to what we will get, so to follow the airdrop program is not recommended because the tokens we received have no value at all and for sell it we have to think again for the cost we will spend.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

Not all airdrop profitable, many are just ordinary fraud. Therefore, it is better to pay attention to bounty projects, they really give a good result.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

Somehow, yes. Because to join an airdrop requires only a simple task. It's like promoting their token by sharing it to your social media accounts in return for a few tokens. It's worth it especially if the token has value in the future.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

no, for me join airdrop does not give us any advantage, so my suggestion is better you do not join airdrop, because will spend your time only.

You can imagine how much you can get. I think airdrop is a coin that does not have a sale price when it is distributed, because airdrop has a limited total inventory to distribute to existing participants while participants have no restrictions anyone can follow it
Dyakoff

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 07:44:47 AM

Quote from: jademaxsuy
However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Engaging with cryptocurrency involves risks, so conducting thorough research is essential, particularly when considering airdrops associated with emerging projects. Currently, my focus is on qualifying for the future airdrop of the Prom Testnet. I'll illustrate how and why I've deemed it noteworthy:

1. **Reputation**: Assessing a project's background and team activity is key. Prom Network's presence on Twitter since 2020 and its token listing on Binance indicate a more established status compared to projects with recently created social media accounts.

2. **Investors**: Knowing the backers of a project is crucial. Prom Network benefits from support by DWF Labs, a reputable market maker, reducing the likelihood of it being a fraudulent scheme.

3. **Questing Platform**: The platforms utilized for project tasks carry significance. Prom Network's campaigns are hosted on reputable sites like Zealy, known for partnering with established projects, bolstering my confidence in its legitimacy.

4. **Community Activity**: An engaged and knowledgeable community is indicative of a promising project. Prom's community showcases active participation, evident through insightful contributions on platforms like Medium and Reddit, fostering trust in the project's credibility.

5. **Clarity on Airdrop Terms**: Understanding the eligibility criteria for airdrops is essential. Prom offers a transparent dashboard that tracks and computes points for completed tasks, ensuring clarity for participants.

6. **Investment Requirements**: It's important to be cautious of projects necessitating substantial financial investments. Prom Testnet tasks utilize free test tokens distributed daily from a faucet, eliminating the need for monetary expenditure over the past month.

By elucidating this example, I aim to provide insight into my decision-making process and offer guidance for your own research endeavors.

Kristiyana

Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:53:57 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Of course most airdrop is worth to join, forgetting the fact that scammers are gradually dominating the internet we still have some legit project but is very hard to find them, though there are some people who knows how to find a legit airdrop, sometimes I keep wondering how they manage to get them.  what are the things that qualifies airdrop to be a legit one? Because i always make research before joining airdrop at first it will look very real but at the end it won't work out the Way I expected.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:56:20 AM

I think It is not worth joining airdrops, but you can join a few legit ones, if you can find some good projects. I have participated a lot of them over the past six months, but most of them haven't rewarded tokens. In fact, most of them turned out to be fake. So, I believe It is a complete waste of time and effort in joining airdrops.

While i don't mean to usher the Op to join the airdrop, I'd say it worth joining since his friends has been in the project. Atleast those this friends should be able to testify the reputability of the project so that he doesn't have those times wasted there. However, it's said to be a free project where you're only required to perform some common task as the without a fund involved.
So, he should take it for a try but he should also task himself on research about the project.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 11:19:02 AM

Of course most airdrop is worth to join, forgetting the fact that scammers are gradually dominating the internet we still have some legit project but is very hard to find them, though there are some people who knows how to find a legit airdrop, sometimes I keep wondering how they manage to get them.  what are the things that qualifies airdrop to be a legit one? Because i always make research before joining airdrop at first it will look very real but at the end it won't work out the Way I expected.

I am also in the same situation as you. I did a lot of research on legit airdrops but because I don't really understand the technical stuff I just tried to see the hype of an airdrop project. But even my friend who is experienced in airdrops also said that it is very difficult to find one that is legit. Like looking for a needle in a haystack. The most likely thing to do is try to sort the 10 or 20 best airdrops and consistently follow all their tasks.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:19:33 AM

what are the things that qualifies airdrop to be a legit one? Because i always make research before joining airdrop at first it will look very real but at the end it won't work out the Way I expected.
I won’t blame you since most airdrops that are actually scams are getting too creative nowadays.

Generally I just tend to follow three points. First, an elaborate white paper indicating all you need to know about the airdrop. Do not let any detail slip out of your mind. As much as possible look for the what, when, where, how and why of a project. Second, the team should be active in updating their websites and social media. You want an airdrop that will actually give you airdrops so a team that is active would be important. Lastly, if a project gives out too good to be true kind of promises the chances are high that it might not be real.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Merit: 36

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 12:01:32 PM

what are the things that qualifies airdrop to be a legit one? Because i always make research before joining airdrop at first it will look very real but at the end it won't work out the Way I expected.
I won’t blame you since most airdrops that are actually scams are getting too creative nowadays.

Generally I just tend to follow three points. First, an elaborate white paper indicating all you need to know about the airdrop. Do not let any detail slip out of your mind. As much as possible look for the what, when, where, how and why of a project. Second, the team should be active in updating their websites and social media. You want an airdrop that will actually give you airdrops so a team that is active would be important. Lastly, if a project gives out too good to be true kind of promises the chances are high that it might not be real.

Thanks for the information, actually I'm still new in this crypto space so I don't really know how to find a legit airdrop meanwhile most people have been profiting from airdrop, so I was just having this feeling that maybe there's a technice that they use in finding a legit airdrop that is why I decided to ask this question, but you have make it very clear to me, i totally agree with what you said because most airdrop make so many promises but at the end they won't fulfill any of those promises they made earlier.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 12:53:05 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
Is it worth it to get the reward? doing simple task?
You should already know the answer if you are seeking to gain profit in crypto, it would always be worth it specially if it doesn't require much.
The chance that the project would pay their participant might be small, but at least there is still a chance to earn by doing simple task.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VFalcon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 03:43:07 PM

It's worth a shot. I participate in contests and tournaments to get airdrop, it's a good opportunity to be the first to list a new coin or make extra profit. I participated in Fairspin's airdrop and was able to increase my deposit quite well. Not much, but it's nice since my actions were minimal
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 04:38:21 PM

It seems like the airdrop doesn't promise us anything because the reward we receive from the airdrop is $2 - $5 and a maximum of $10 and many airdrops don't pay the participants. So in my opinion, airdrop is not suitable for us to join in because many airdrop providers only want to find followers and subscribers on their social media.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
krava22

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 02:15:28 PM

It's worth a shot. I participate in contests and tournaments to get airdrop, it's a good opportunity to be the first to list a new coin or make extra profit. I participated in Fairspin's airdrop and was able to increase my deposit quite well. Not much, but it's nice since my actions were minimal
Oh, I heard about fairspin, they have a good apy. I feel the same way as you do about airdrop, basically it is an opportunity to get initial capital for further investment in promising coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: