Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1243 times)
andyou1234

Activity: 1009
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 06:42:40 PM

In my opinion, there is no harm in participating in an airdrop because it does not require capital to participate, that is, if the tokens given by the airdrop have value then we will get big profits, therefore if there is an airdrop I recommend taking part in it, especially if it has a clear manager then You can be sure that this airdrop has great potential to provide good results.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
00.00WIB

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:34:34 PM

As long as you don't use capital,of course there's no harm in taking part,especially if you believe that the airdrop project can bring profit to you. However,in some cases there are so many airdrop participants that the chances of making a profit from the airdrop are small.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:45:03 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin Signature Campaign is more worth it rather than wasting your time in Airdrops. It seems that airdrops now rarely give payments to those who join compared to last year. (Based on the reply in a thread, sorry if I don't have the source.) Although you can still try if you want to But, be careful not to get scammed. In Bitcoin Signature Campaign, you can have your payment weekly for at least 4 weeks.
I agree with you, if one enter good signature campaign that lasts for years it is better than mining or investing in airdrop though if you are in campaign and you mine some airdrops and luckily it listed in any exchange and you are also able to sell am then will use the funds to solved some problems but if the person wants to solemnly to use airdrops as a means of investment would do a vet big mistake but as a supportive investment.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:17:15 PM

In my opinion, there is no harm in participating in an airdrop because it does not require capital to participate, that is, if the tokens given by the airdrop have value then we will get big profits, therefore if there is an airdrop I recommend taking part in it, especially if it has a clear manager then You can be sure that this airdrop has great potential to provide good results.
It's rare to missed out in the modern world. We're absolutely in the right state of mind and place to execute our efforts. We have potential and it's left for us to make good use of them in the market. Good results are purely the evidence we need to strive harder in the space. Joining an aidrop is one of the good decisions to take because there's more to add to it. We should explore in our research and ensure we're grabbing every opportunities that comes our path without missing out.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:38:23 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

It's worth it if you received certain rewards coming from the airdrops you've joined. There's a lot of it, most crypto friends who happens to share some of their referrals, certainly provides us that chance of participation. However that doesn't guarantee a project will be successful, most probably if it would be successful you potential inherit the new token's success.
Most of the time, my friends called it free money as well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SATWAT

Activity: 910
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:47:31 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin Signature Campaign is more worth it rather than wasting your time in Airdrops. It seems that airdrops now rarely give payments to those who join compared to last year. (Based on the reply in a thread, sorry if I don't have the source.) Although you can still try if you want to But, be careful not to get scammed. In Bitcoin Signature Campaign, you can have your payment weekly for at least 4 weeks.
I agree with you, if one enter good signature campaign that lasts for years it is better than mining or investing in airdrop though if you are in campaign and you mine some airdrops and luckily it listed in any exchange and you are also able to sell am then will use the funds to solved some problems but if the person wants to solemnly to use airdrops as a means of investment would do a vet big mistake but as a supportive investment.
Sometime back I was having not good intention of these Airdrops, but then I have few talks on social media with friends which were involved in this all and few were having huge amount of funds just because of these Airdrops, and now they are feeling lucky to do this all on right time and also having consistency into their work with they were also lucky to have projects which give them good return of their work on social media, but sadly I was never been luck to have this with now time is almost run-out but still few are taking good advantage of this all just because of this now I have feeling if someone having time surely he needs to jump into this for having better things.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 10:13:52 PM

It's worth a shot. I participate in contests and tournaments to get airdrop, it's a good opportunity to be the first to list a new coin or make extra profit. I participated in Fairspin's airdrop and was able to increase my deposit quite well. Not much, but it's nice since my actions were minimal
Oh, I heard about fairspin, they have a good apy. I feel the same way as you do about airdrop, basically it is an opportunity to get initial capital for further investment in promising coins

I'm okay with airdrops where you don't actually release money, but all you have to do is follow the criteria or tasks to become a participant. Most of the time, the others will use the free testnet, like in the Berachain example. I just don't know if the use of the testnet is over now.

And there are others where you will use their platform protocol, and of course you will deposit even a small amount so that you can use their platform. You should at least conduct trading activity on their protocol, but it is still tentative if there will actually be airdrops.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 03:48:25 AM

Sometime back I was having not good intention of these Airdrops, but then I have few talks on social media with friends which were involved in this all and few were having huge amount of funds just because of these Airdrops, and now they are feeling lucky to do this all on right time and also having consistency into their work with they were also lucky to have projects which give them good return of their work on social media, but sadly I was never been luck to have this with now time is almost run-out but still few are taking good advantage of this all just because of this now I have feeling if someone having time surely he needs to jump into this for having better things.
I think patience is one of the things you are going to have to invest when participating in airdrops. Sometimes even successful airdrops don’t come in until a few months. It might seem frustrating but if we wait, there might be some pay off. So let us just wait and just participate in everything as long as we can.

Z390

Activity: 770
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 06:20:27 AM

I think patience is one of the things you are going to have to invest when participating in airdrops. Sometimes even successful airdrops don’t come in until a few months. It might seem frustrating but if we wait, there might be some pay off. So let us just wait and just participate in everything as long as we can.
Just like you've said, you have to join everything you see online this days to increase your chances of getting lucky with airdrops, and its clear that this will be time consuming no doubt, anyone doing this is already in a job, not side hustle anymore.

I used to be so into airdrops, until I slacked off due to less payment from the projects, its like one out of 10 new projects that pay airdrop hunters in the end, I just don't have that energy anymore, but I am happy that many people are making money out airdrops this days.

This will increase the adoption of crypto in general, as many people will keep on boarding crypto space.
sekalitas

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 06:45:58 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

In 2024, I still believe joining airdrops is worthwhile, as long as they don't involve sending money, crypto, or doing KYC upfront. If it's just a matter of making a tweet, liking a Facebook post, or posting on Instagram, why not? It's better than doing nothing, and who knows, you might get lucky, Some airdrops even end up being more valuable than signature campaigns.

So, yeah, joining airdrops is still worth it. At the very least, it gives you a chance to get something for doing something simple that doesn't take much energy. Plus, with platforms like Zealy, airdrops feel more like playing a game with their gamification features, which makes them even more enjoyable.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:41:57 AM

If we don't have the patient to join airdrop and get rewarded when many of the tokens are launched, so what do we expect to earn from the crypto space? Many are poor because of lack of knowledge. We need to invest our time now into airdrop if we want to make free money in the market. People are really making good profits from airdrop and we need to ensure we take the opportunity to earn and make money for ourselves by takimg every opportunity to mine seriously.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 09:08:29 AM

If we don't have the patient to join airdrop and get rewarded when many of the tokens are launched, so what do we expect to earn from the crypto space? Many are poor because of lack of knowledge. We need to invest our time now into airdrop if we want to make free money in the market. People are really making good profits from airdrop and we need to ensure we take the opportunity to earn and make money for ourselves by takimg every opportunity to mine seriously.

Some think that its easy to earn on airdrop  but they didn't realize that there's some task that needed to attain for before they can get qualified from those activities. But some of them are so lazy to do that since they have a lot of excuses, so with those reasoning then we can expect for them to failed since once they didn't finish anything that can make them qualify for rewards then provably they would just regret especially if a lot of people will earn something huge from those things.

Its still worth to join on airdrop since somehow I can say that this is good season to participate but people just need to be aware that there's also a lot of risk on participating and they must do proper precaution especially for seeking a project to participate since lots of scams are also penetrating the scene so they need to safeguard their funds and make sure to do proper background checking before joining.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptoababe

Activity: 806
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 04:54:51 PM

Airdops are worth joining. Apart from some bounties that allows low participants, I don't think bounties reply pay well these days. But for Airdops like tesnet and other related airdrops, I think the are worth joining, I recently participat in MON Protocol airdop on Memeland stakeland which I didn't spend a dime on. Just few retweets and I was given a good reward bigger than most bounties.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 09:40:23 PM

Airdops are worth joining. Apart from some bounties that allows low participants, I don't think bounties reply pay well these days. But for Airdops like tesnet and other related airdrops, I think the are worth joining, I recently participat in MON Protocol airdop on Memeland stakeland which I didn't spend a dime on. Just few retweets and I was given a good reward bigger than most bounties.
They are worth it if you hit the successful ones and you're able to cash them out. Otherwise, they're going to waste your time.
And the technique of most airdrop people is that they're joining as much as they can to maximize their earning potential and chance.
They won't settle just for one bet for an airdrop and wait for its release, no. They keep on searching for as many as they can be.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 10:08:22 PM

Nowadays airdrops hype is back again and due to some projects gave a decent amount of money among its contributors, people are joining randomly even without analysis anything. And many shit projects announcing airdrops and try to attract investors for their projects. Many shit projects already gained millionaires of subscribers in their channel but they are keep doing fake promises. I would say, you can join airdrop but analysis them. Don't join blindly.

bSpend

Activity: 433
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 10:48:16 PM

In the past, airdrops where are Medium or means through which many people in crypto made free money, but this was in the 2016 to 2020 era, in those days, airdrop projects actually do get listed, and the airdrop participant will sell if they wanted to, in fact, let me say it here that I made my very first $2000 and $5000 respectively from crypto airdrops.

But then, it's rather unfortunate that most airdrop no longer is profitable this days, it has become way harder to find any project that does airdrop in the traditional way, get listed and worth anything.
Scammers have taken over the airdrop scene and have made airdrops very unprofitable, but then, this is not to say that airdrops in general are useless, there are still some airdrops that will do very well when listed, but finding such airdrops is usually not easy or no loger as easy as it used to be in time past.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 165

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 11:12:50 PM

the crypto market is bullish so we will often see new airdrop tokens appearing, so what we have to do now is sort them wisely, there are a lot of airdrop tokens that end up being scams at the moment so we have to filter them in very detail as to who they are the people behind the development of the airdrop even have to pay attention to the fundamentals

Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 11:20:32 PM

There are some potential airdrops that still seem to be running, for example, free testnet platforms like Berachain and grass.io, but the majority of the airdrops are still not legit, and of course they won't tell the participants. to participate.

So the risk level is still quite high to be considered, although there is nothing to lose as long as there is no money involved, except for the time and effort that will be spent on the airdrops that will be involved. Apart from this, there is nothing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 03:42:32 AM

Nowadays airdrops hype is back again and due to some projects gave a decent amount of money among its contributors, people are joining randomly even without analysis anything. And many shit projects announcing airdrops and try to attract investors for their projects. Many shit projects already gained millionaires of subscribers in their channel but they are keep doing fake promises. I would say, you can join airdrop but analysis them. Don't join blindly.
Airdrop projects are really being brought up these days, especially on various social media and many people are Swallowing the bait. Nowadays people are more active on social media so airdrop projects are taking advantage of the opportunities. Two-one of the several Airdrop projects are gaining massive popularity within a short period of time. At first, the projects seem good, but in the end they become victims of fraud. It is possible to make money from airdrop projects but I think it is better to focus on good projects than wasting time there.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 05:25:43 AM

yeah, maybe now there are quite a lot of airdrops that pay pretty well. However, we know that this is still very little compared to the number of airdrops currently. If you want to take part in the airdrop, you should choose a project that has great potential. I think, if you focus on doing all the tasts from various airdrops, it will really waste time.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████