Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bull Run? Market Cap rises +3,4% daily (+8,5B/Day) for 12 consecutive days!!  (Read 468 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

The bulls are here to stay. Leading the pack is Ethereum which has already gained 42% from a few weeks ago! And its projected to rise even higher back up to $1000+. I've been telling everyone to buy Ethereum during the dip and those who have listened have been rewarded.

Congratulations to all holders! Just keep hodling and we will soon reach new all time highs!

Too early to celebrate because we don't know if this is just a temporary pump in which it might to fall again anytime. Better if we wait for a few more days or weeks to ensure that this is the pump that we are waiting for because i was already used to this temporary market pump that later on it will fall down like riding on a roller coaster in which it just makes me more in doubt.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

it is because two coins with the biggest supplies in the world have been pumped in the past days, ethereum and ripple both have huge supplies and when they go up a tiny bit their market cap  (and consequently the ttoal market cap) jumps up drastically.

example: if a coin has 1 million tokens and rises $1, market cap goes up $1 million. but if the coin has 100 million tokens and rises $1 the market cap goes up $100 million!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

The bulls are here to stay. Leading the pack is Ethereum which has already gained 42% from a few weeks ago! And its projected to rise even higher back up to $1000+. I've been telling everyone to buy Ethereum during the dip and those who have listened have been rewarded.

Congratulations to all holders! Just keep hodling and we will soon reach new all time highs!

Too early to celebrate because we don't know if this is just a temporary pump in which it might to fall again anytime. Better if we wait for a few more days or weeks to ensure that this is the pump that we are waiting for because i was already used to this temporary market pump that later on it will fall down like riding on a roller coaster in which it just makes me more in doubt.
Yes, it is better to be careful as it may just be a correction because of the precedent fall of the price of Bitcoin. It is better to wait than invest and then realize that it was the current ATH price and see everything falling very fast. Also, price did jump so fast, it may fall also very fast.
infested (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

24 hours after my original post and we are now at 374 billion or +23Billion in 1 day!!!

Also i ve noticed something very interesting. As i said the bull run started at 7 of April and i ve found out that one day (6 April) before that we had news spread all over the internet that  Soros and Rockefeller where about to start investing in crypto.

So maybe that changed the psychology of the markets:

George Soros Prepares to Trade Cryptocurrencies:
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-04-06/george-soros-prepares-to-trade-cryptocurrenceis?__twitter_impression=true

It Started With the Rockefellers. Now It's Taking on Crypto:
http://fortune.com/2018/04/06/crypto-vc-venrock-coinfund/
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Looks like it, but I'm afraid to draw conclusions. A few days of growth are encouraging.

[/center]
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

So maybe that changed the psychology of the markets:

George Soros Prepares to Trade Cryptocurrencies:
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-04-06/george-soros-prepares-to-trade-cryptocurrenceis?__twitter_impression=true

It Started With the Rockefellers. Now It's Taking on Crypto:
http://fortune.com/2018/04/06/crypto-vc-venrock-coinfund/

Honestly I do not think this is the way things work here. We have witnessed loads of good news without any significant price moves. I really hope this is a healthy growth after all these dumps we've had during the last 3 months but also it could be a bull trap. Downtrend will be broken if we reach 8600.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

We had 2 major dips after the market crushed from all time high prices. One at 7 January (425B) and another at 6 February (276B). Those two dips were normal corrections in my opinion from the ATH frenzy. Those 2 dips were followed by decent rises in market cap again until the market psychology went really bad and we entered the real long dreaded bear run.

The really long bear run in my opinion started at 18 February :

We can see it lasted 47 days. Way longer than the previous two dips and there is no in between rise in market cap. Its was constantly down treading.

I say "lasted" because the market cap has risen Consistently the past 12 days for the first time since the ATH crush of January:

From 248 Billion at 7 April all the way to 351 Billion today (19 April). A total of +103 Billion within 12 days. 8,5 Billion each day (+3,4% up per day)!

If this rate continuous we can be confident we will break the highest point at the start of the bear run that was 518 billion (18 February) within 19 days

That will be in my opinion the proof that we have finally entered a huge Bull Run period that will last months since market psychology will change to positive again.

That event will trigger a new cycle of fear of missing out the new market bull run to new and old investors. On top of that the media will start again praising crypto and after we break ATH prices new masses of people will enter the space fueling the biggest bull run ever seen!
So sweet. I think the market will increase to 400 billion. Then there will be a downward spiral of 300 billion again and the market will go up to 800 billion as of December 2017. I am very optimistic with the current market. a great growth
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Yes. It is probably a new bull run. But the market still neeed a time for consolidation and accumulate the coin by whale after consolidation ia done sometimes this month or may we will see big money pouring in to crypto market. I am affraid the buy power is not enough to break $12k
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

We had 2 major dips after the market crushed from all time high prices. One at 7 January (425B) and another at 6 February (276B). Those two dips were normal corrections in my opinion from the ATH frenzy. Those 2 dips were followed by decent rises in market cap again until the market psychology went really bad and we entered the real long dreaded bear run.

The really long bear run in my opinion started at 18 February :

If this rate continuous we can be confident we will break the highest point at the start of the bear run that was 518 billion (18 February) within 19 days

That will be in my opinion the proof that we have finally entered a huge Bull Run period that will last months since market psychology will change to positive again.

That event will trigger a new cycle of fear of missing out the new market bull run to new and old investors. On top of that the media will start again praising crypto and after we break ATH prices new masses of people will enter the space fueling the biggest bull run ever seen!
thanks for observation sharing. I think market is growing. But still someone said it is bull trap. So i am trading carefully.. one day bitcoin down from 8300 to 7800. Freak out.

Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

From 248 Billion at 7 April all the way to 351 Billion today (19 April). A total of +103 Billion within 12 days. 8,5 Billion each day (+3,4% up per day)!

funny analysis

in my opinion it s incorrect vision- because market is unlinear and you cant prediction in 1 day\week\month market profit what may be in next 3 month

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

since april market did well but this is just beginning. Im not sure still if we are in bull market now or maybe we need a bit stability or take breath than real bull must run Smiley Its time to buy anything!! any good coin will make new ath when bull start.

sclmte

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

since april market did well but this is just beginning. Im not sure still if we are in bull market now or maybe we need a bit stability or take breath than real bull must run Smiley Its time to buy anything!! any good coin will make new ath when bull start.
We're not pretty sure that it could last longer and to say that we have totally recover from dips but anyway, we are just happy to see that market is now turning into green again. We just only hoping that it will continuously go higher and even stabilize for at least a month or more..
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

funny analysis

in my opinion it s incorrect vision- because market is unlinear and you cant prediction in 1 day\week\month market profit what may be in next 3 month
Sure not to be too much bitter on someones analysis.! This is why crypto is very a speculative market.We wont know on where it would go but somehow we can make predictions basing on what we observe and we have seen on past history, might not be accurate but it would possibly goes on that price. We do check out as of this writing bitcoins price pump up once again to 8900 usd and hitting up or breaking 9k price will almost there and so as on the entire cap clinging to reach out 400B. whats a nice number to the eyes. Cool
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

i would love to say that the correction is over but we can't know that it may also be a bull trap, a small pumping period followed by a new greather dump. but i think that te worsth is gone, btc price is helding above 8k, ethereum is pumping hard and volumes are increasing, i want to see a new run like the last year

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
yua_na

Merit: 175

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

With this movement i believe we will see 1 trillion marketcap by end of june. This market looked like last year bull run. Maybe this year will be more massive and more adoption by average guys. If btc can reach $20k again then the fomo will come bigger then last year
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

With BTC heading up to test $9k resistance, it is definitely a confirmed bull trend.

I do believe that bitcoin is going to hit $9k and go further up. Since alts follow the movement of BTC generally, I think that it is possible for the total crypto market cap to hit $450 billion during this bull run. However right now, there is a lot of buyers because of fomo.  Markets are really hyped up as well.

We can't say that crypto is going to go back to its former 2017 glory yet, there just hasn't been enough consolidation or time passed from the pump last year yet. But this short term uptrend is established for sure.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

analysis and interesting quotations. Indeed it looks like this is a good sign in the market since in the last January. but the current conditions also have not felt safe seeing accomplishments that are still relatively low. may indeed be gradually but don't be too hasty.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I also think we are at the beginning of the bull run but I am not 100% sure.
The price came back to 9k today this is really thrilling however we always have to consider if that is a bull trap or not.
A really bad new can crash the price down.
I am not spending all my BTC on alts. I think we always have to spare some... DYOR of course Smiley
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

There are lots of speculations that comes together with the rise in bitcoin's price. Some says that it is the start of a bull trend while others says that it is just a bull trap. But we can never tell for sure. After all, we are just tiny fishes in the market and is just waiting for the next big wave whether it will bring us up or drown us back into a bloody market. I just hope it is for the better.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

That's not bull a run for me it is just a price recovery due to the past events and the negative impacts of it, the price resistance is strong in the range of $10,000 to $20,000 bull run may come after that tier going to the ATH of $30,000 this year for the Q4 maybe November or December then the market correction may come again after that, the cycle will always repeat as long as the flow is still the same, we may see big numbers in the future hitting some speculations of the people here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: