Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:22:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX website and login problems - anyone else?  (Read 2270 times)
gracesfall (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:18:59 AM

Is anyone else having problems logging into CEX tonight? I tried logging in and it didn't recognize
my username and password and when I tried to reset the password, it said that I had entered
an invalid email or username. Ugh. The support ticket page just gives me an error message and
now the rest of the site doesn't load all the way.

What is going on?

Cynthia
Feneusens

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:25:23 AM

Is anyone else having problems logging into CEX tonight? I tried logging in and it didn't recognize
my username and password and when I tried to reset the password, it said that I had entered
an invalid email or username. Ugh. The support ticket page just gives me an error message and
now the rest of the site doesn't load all the way.

What is going on?

Cynthia

Works fine for me, logged in and everything seems to be perfectly fine...

gracesfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 01:22:22 PM

Weird. Last night I had all kinds of trouble. This morning I was able to log in fine. Maybe the temporary glitch on their site last night had something to do with it?
descarte

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:08:35 PM

i always had cloudflare problems that prevented me from logging in. not sure why...
gracesfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 02:25:28 PM

I was freaking out last night, let me tell you. I haven't been working with BTC long, but considering I don't even a WHOLE gHz yet, I'm still doing pretty well over @ CEX. I didn't want to lose all of my coin and gHz to hackers. Glad to know that wasn't the case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: