Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want buy my tokens ?  (Read 212 times)
dhanyanam99 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

I have iox token you can check here https://coinstocks.io , i sell below ICO price, i got IOX from airdrops , if you want buy please message me thanks you
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

Why don't you sell it yourself at exchanges? I think no one will buy it here as people are not interested on that kind of coins here. I would recommend you to just sell it yourself.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:46 AM

you try to offer your token here, I understand the intent and I appreciate your efforts, but you should sell it in the exchange.
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

Something tells me that nobody will buy such small amount of tokens. It will be more expensive to send them from wallet to wallet than to sell them on exchange. And considering that they collected only 1.88%, there is a possibility that the tokens will not reach the stock exchange because the project will hardly even collect softcap.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

I have iox token you can check here https://coinstocks.io , i sell below ICO price, i got IOX from airdrops , if you want buy please message me thanks you

You should save your Token. because, it seems IOX has not been listing on any exchange.
Who knows IOX will be expensive.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

Why don't you sell it yourself at exchanges? I think no one will buy it here as people are not interested on that kind of coins here. I would recommend you to just sell it yourself.
How could he sell his IOX token while it doesn't listed on any exchange site yet? The ICO still ongoing and will end around 2 months later.
I don't see any interest with this token because currently they are only sell 118k token out of 6.2million token (around 2% only)
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

What is the amount and payment you give? If you join airdrop I do not think you can not sell. So, give your ideas on price and deals.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

How to sell yourself and why someone do that?
dhanyanam99 (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

because i need money so i sell early Cheesy anyway you want buy ?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

You better wait for your token to get listed in any exchanges so that you, yourself can only sell it. Everyone is not really interested in any token here for some reason and the fact that it is not yet listed and also your ICO sales is not yet done. It is too far from reality that this token you have, will be available maybe after a year, depending on what the developer will do to the rest of tokens left.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

You will not find buyers here so it is recommended to post the same topic in the Auctions thread. Over there you would find more users who would be interested.

When you list topic over there, do mention every detail and post the topic in the right format. You might also have to mention the role of escrow over there.

This topic is for people to have discussion about speculation, so your topic doesn't belong here.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

exchanges where providing such coins? I do not know more about this coin. and why did you not sell it in direct exchange, isn't it easier and many of those who are interested in your offer here.
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Better wait for your tokens sir to be listed in the Exchange or sell it at other platforms since no one is interested here to buy your tokens. Or if you have some friends you can sell it or you can post it in your Facebook timeline so your friends can see it.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Better save your token as it has not been on exchanges, better yet HOLD it for now, and sell it until it is on exchanges, i also have lots of airdrop tokens which has no value until now, but i'm not losing any hope of it, i wish someday, it could have a value, and i am happy to sell it on exchanges.

I do believe that nobody here could buy your tokens because it has no value yet., and the rest of the people here also a airdrop hunter and bounty hunter, so they targeted to get some free tokens.

Who knows, maybe next month or the next coming year it could have a time, just take a little patience of waiting.

Have a great day

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Hmmm...Does not this token trade on the stock exchange? In any case, it's better to wait a bit and sell it on the stock exchange! But 100% will get money for tokens, if you sell directly into your hands, you risk losing both tokens and money! So think!
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Why would anyone buy something that's not even listed on any exchange? there are tons of garbage like that around.
aengorter12

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

Dude, Why are you selling your tokens in forum? Is there no better way to hype your site? That's just weird. And you don't have much. Just sell them on exchange it'll be less expensive than throwing it from one wallet to another
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Sell it in an exchange that your token is listed. If it's not listed yet, then wait until it's listed. You have a possibility to sell it for more price if you wait.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

you try to offer your token here, I understand the intent and I appreciate your efforts, but you should sell it in the exchange.

Yeah, if its already listed on the exchanges better to sold it there but if its now, for sure no one will buy it.
Don't sell token here without any value, because your time will surely be wasted.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

why you want to sell ur token?

i think you have to hold first.. because i think people here not really interest with it ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: