Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think kodorovski voted for at the last russian election election?  (Voting closed: February 13, 2019, 05:08:49 PM)
Putin - 0 (0%)
not putin - 0 (0%)
didn't vote - 2 (100%)
impossible to tell - 0 (0%)
Zhirinovsky - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 111 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 12:48:05 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

there is a joke inside Smiley. who will find it, but the question is interesting...

ps. I can modify the poll according to requests Smiley as it was a candidate (approved or not Smiley).
Kodorovski? Who is he? Or you mean Khodorkovski?
Well, there are four things which you can't choose - parents, nationality, appearance and Russian president.
I'm not sure what Khodorkovski chosen and I don't have idea why you are asking. But maybe he voted for Sobchiak or Zhirinovsky Cheesy
Vilawil

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Of course, Zhirinovsky. His pre-election program is beautiful. If the elections in Russia had any significance, then he would have definitely won
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

It is not a serious discussion, shall be moved to politics section.

In regard of the question "Who do you think Khodorkovsky voted for at the last Russian election":

Just check his own website. He promoted for not voting at all. So, if he is a man of his word, he didn't vote for anyone. He was promoting the #Enough hashtag:

Here is what I recommend: go to the polling station, take a ballot, be sure to check where you put the signature when registering to avoid falsifications so that there are not 10 other people like you. Then take the ballot, use a red bright thick felt-tip pen and write “Enough!” across it. Photograph it and with the hashtag #Enough and upload it to the Internet. I assure you that if starting from Vladivostok through Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Ekaterinburg to Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kaliningrad, people upload tons of photographs with #Enough, then this will certainly upset not just all the low-level officials, but Vladimir Putin himself, of whom we have well and truly had enough.  So all the best, subscribe to the channel, and I hope that we will see you after your campaign at the polling stations or through photographs on the Internet with many hashtagged ballots. Thank you, goodbye.

Source:
https://www.khodorkovsky.com/mikhail-khodorkovsky-russias-presidential-election/
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

there is a joke inside Smiley. who will find it, but the question is interesting...

ps. I can modify the poll according to requests Smiley as it was a candidate (approved or not Smiley).
Kodorovski? Who is he? Or you mean Khodorkovski?
Well, there are four things which you can't choose - parents, nationality, appearance and Russian president.
I'm not sure what Khodorkovski chosen and I don't have idea why you are asking. But maybe he voted for Sobchiak or Zhirinovsky Cheesy

hehehe ! at least russia is ruled by russians. And seeing how the others western nation behave by willingly replace their domestic population, it seems that Putin is a hero and savior !

But I love your joke Smiley.

It would have been abusive for the KGB to tolerate any longer the behaviors of anti russian inside russia Smiley. And if it means making them knees on a forest before shooting them point blank, so be it Smiley, as if it was a problem... lol.

Of course, Zhirinovsky. His pre-election program is beautiful. If the elections in Russia had any significance, then he would have definitely won

why? because he support white genocide? the expropriation of everything belonging to russia for the profits of foreigners and fostered rapes? I have no idea about this guy, could you maybe tell us more about his great program, and what should putin team take from it?

It is not a serious discussion, shall be moved to politics section.

In regard of the question "Who do you think Khodorkovsky voted for at the last Russian election":

Just check his own website. He promoted for not voting at all. So, if he is a man of his word, he didn't vote for anyone. He was promoting the #Enough hashtag:

Here is what I recommend: go to the polling station, take a ballot, be sure to check where you put the signature when registering to avoid falsifications so that there are not 10 other people like you. Then take the ballot, use a red bright thick felt-tip pen and write “Enough!” across it. Photograph it and with the hashtag #Enough and upload it to the Internet. I assure you that if starting from Vladivostok through Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Ekaterinburg to Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kaliningrad, people upload tons of photographs with #Enough, then this will certainly upset not just all the low-level officials, but Vladimir Putin himself, of whom we have well and truly had enough.  So all the best, subscribe to the channel, and I hope that we will see you after your campaign at the polling stations or through photographs on the Internet with many hashtagged ballots. Thank you, goodbye.

Source:
https://www.khodorkovsky.com/mikhail-khodorkovsky-russias-presidential-election/

Everything about russia is deadly serious little piker...

Tongue

But thank you for the information, very relevant !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: