Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you reckon the top for EOS is around mainnet launch?  (Read 93 times)
LtMotioN (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Hi Forum
I have been wondering what other people's thoughts are on the top for EOS in BTC price in 2 months. Currently EOS is sitting near its alltime high, however I am still buying it because I am sure its gonna pump to a new ATH.

Looking at its contenders above it I can see it overtaking and reaching rank 4 quite easily, but do you think that a valuation such as 0.003 BTC is possible? I have not been in crypto long enough to know the magnitude of a coin like EOS launching.  The bullrun for EOS has already kind of started.
I am quite amazed that ADA is keeping up and that NEO is standing still though.

Whats your best predictions guys?

P.S. to mods, only saw bitcoin speculation and not altcoin - sorry if I put this in the wrong thread Smiley

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

EOS/usd

Hi. I am also a fan of EOS project. I believe in this project in the long term. In the short term most of altcoins depend on btc moves. Altcoins just love when btc goes sideways. I gave you this link with my Eos/usd graph lines. What to watch. On a daily chart eos got bulish ma 20 and ma 50 crossing, some days before. Now we need to watch btc how it's gonna react to 8330-8400 usd level.

EOS/btc line to breakout - around 0.0013 btc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: