Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of Litecoin 2018  (Read 444 times)
tambakikan

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

Litecoin reaches the Top 5 Rank in mid-2017, this network is known to quickly transfer in less than a second. Since November 2013, the overall value of Litecoin has grown by a 100 percent surge within 24 hours. At that time Litecoin reached a capitalization of 1 billion dollars. at this time the market is not very good, maybe at the end of the year there will be a leap.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

at the end of this year all the coins will rise and many familiar coins will be breaking records of history investors are very lucky.

Litecoin will grow but I really have doubts that it will reach half a thousand. I suppose that $300 is the maximum of this year. The market is not strong yet.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Which price of a Litecoin is possible in 2018? What do you expect as alltime-high and price in end of 2018?

In last time we do not heard any good informations about this coin. For me this coin it becomes a bit forgotten, if it will be stay longer we will see small growth or falled price
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

With the development of litecoin still going and always gives us the new update it is very undervalue coin. The price deserve arround $400+ and if my prediction about bitcoin will touch $50k by the end of this year is true litecoin could possibly touching $1000. Litecoin have a very huge community as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

Each crypto currency has its own positive features and unique features that allow it to develop and grow steadily.
Litecoin young enough кpиптoвaлютa which always was among leaders of the market.
I think such a forecast for the end of 2018  Smiley Smiley Smiley$ 600
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I think Litecoin can easily go above $1000 by end of 2018. That is assuming Bitcoin and other top coins make new highs in 2018. Just hodling and waiting.
this is a very good coin, which has already shown itself to be stable and reliable, so I'm just waiting for it to go up, I will wear it soon and the coin will overcome new heights
the main thing is to be able to wait
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I think the success of this coin in the crypto-currency market will still be, but whether it will be big, I already strongly doubt, I think it will rise a little but not so much that everyone would switch attention to it.

cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Which price of a Litecoin is possible in 2018? What do you expect as alltime-high and price in end of 2018?

Litecoin is one of a good coin. they have a great technology. they price will probably reach more than $500 by the end of the year. just wait and see.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I think Litecoin 2018 price will experience a sharp spike in cripto market. although at the end of 2017 litecoin had decreased in price, but I think Litecoin price throughout 2018 will still increase.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Litecoin is one of a good coin. they have a great technology. they price will probably reach more than $500 by the end of the year. just wait and see.

Big impact on the price Litecoin has bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin will grow litecoin it is very likely to increase. Litecoin is a good coin but I do not think it will reach $ 500 this year.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Big impact on the price Litecoin has bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin will grow litecoin it is very likely to increase. Litecoin is a good coin but I do not think it will reach $ 500 this year.
It is not fault of Litecoin. Actually we cannot blame any crypto currency for this, neither bitcoin nor altcoins. This is a fact that digital market entirely depends on bitcoin to make progress and without this coin, it will become very hard for most of the altcoins especially the top ones to increase their worth with time. It is good for everyone as BTC has the most potential of surviving and won’t die ever which means LTC will also stay with us.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Bitcoin has a very important role to give litecoin the value, remember that when you are seeing any BIP for scalability solution of bitcoin and it will be tested to the litecoin network and charlie as one of the bitcoin supporters give a lot of faithful for that.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

ltc price is 0.016 btc in nearly 3 months. and i think it will go like that in a long time.
ltc and etc's price is related with their masters btc and eth.
because of this i prefer to take eth and btc instead of them
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

I think Litecoin 2018 price will experience a sharp spike in cripto market. although at the end of 2017 litecoin had decreased in price, but I think Litecoin price throughout 2018 will still increase.
The current market value of litecoin is not that much good but it is really the best possible time for the sake of buying the coins like that of altcoin etc. which are having string potential as their market value will surely rise higher in the future. I am very much confident that the market value of litecoin will rise higher and that it will bring a lot of money for the ones who will invest in it.
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

litecoin often follows the price of Bitcoin but as far as I know this coin includes a steady increase in price increase is not very significant.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

if I think Litecoin has a higher potential and can grow better in the coming year, It is very stable and has better development, I think it has not utilized its full potential and that may be later this year, it could have a huge increase and can triple the current value
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

I so assume that the cost of Litecoin at the end of this year can vary within $ 100, not higher. But this coin will show its growth next year and will grow to $ 300!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: