Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy the cryptocurrency Ripple?  (Read 164 times)
roservelt99 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

Ripple is one of best altcoins, the only altcoin under $1 is in Top 3 highest value coin right now. So I want to invest in Ripple , I wonder where I can buy Ripple easily?
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

You can buy a ripple on any exchange where it is represented. Bitfinex for example.
Weird question)
And why ripple? Only becouse price under $1?
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

You can buy ripple in major crypto exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance and etc. But you have to first buy Bitcoin to trade in the exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

You can ripple in gatehub, bittrex, hitbtc.but if you are interested on buying any coin., just go to coinmarketcap.com ,click on the coin, then a page will pop up look for market then click on the market .you will see the list of the market where the coin is be trade on .
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

Ripple is one of best altcoins, the only altcoin under $1 is in Top 3 highest value coin right now. So I want to invest in Ripple , I wonder where I can buy Ripple easily?
coinmarketcap.com
there is a full list of tokens on the market. it will make it easier for you to find tokens, including new tokens, as well as tokens that are in the top 100 list like ripples.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

Where do you live?
you'd better buy a ripple on a local crypto exchange in your country.
as in my country indonesia, i buy and save ripple on indodax exchange.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Where do you live?
you'd better buy a ripple on a local crypto exchange in your country.
as in my country indonesia, i buy and save ripple on indodax exchange.

No matter how trusted the exchange is, coins in the exchanges are never yours till you load them off to your local pc or hw wallet. Just google mtgox, btc-e, cryptsy, mintpal and many many more examples.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

Ripple also best platform in Crypto investment but don't think the price because worthy project only success in Crypto market. Ripple is a great supporting project in banking side so it never failed in future. We should invest know it will raise soon. At the same time banking support projects are little risk in Crypto platform.

GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

You can buy it from major exchange like bittrex etc. For more details you can coinmarketcap site, The website will explain in detail of each coin that has been on the list in coinmarketcap. Last one you can buy ripple with Credit/Debit Card Check this article https://ripplecoinnews.com/how-to-buy-ripple-xrp-coin-with-credit-debit-card

Good luck bro!
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

You can buy Ripple from any exchanges. Almost all of the trading is done. You can see which stock exchanges are from coinmarketcap.com. in this site search ripple and click the markets below the site
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

CLICK HERE my friend and you will be directed to those markets where you can buy your RIPPLE. Just scroll down your page once you got directed to the page.
ZBer_Cut

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

You can buy Ripple from any exchanges. Almost all of the trading is done. You can see which stock exchanges are from coinmarketcap.com. in this site search ripple and click the markets below the site

You can buy Ripple from any exchanges. Almost all of the trading is done. You can see which stock exchanges are from coinmarketcap.com

Ripple Markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

ripple has been available in various exchanges and you can easily buy it. you'd better buy it in your own local exchange, because access is easier if you want to deposit with fiat money.
JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

Exchange for purchase is enough, it is better to choose local. The most common are  Bitfinex,  Binance.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I would like to say, you can buy ripples in the main crypto exchange like Bittrex,dLL.dan also to coinmarketcap.com.but you must first buy Bitcoin to trade on the exchange.or you can see the list of markets where coins are traded.
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

You can buy ripple easily in bithumb or upbit exchange,
both of them are the biggest market for Ripple (volume), so you can sell or buy Ripple very easily in there.

Bithumb :  https://www.bithumb.com/
Upbit : https://upbit.com/
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

Judging by your question, you are new to crypto currency trading. The price of a coin depends on the total amount of coin emission. Why is bitcoin so expensive? The number of coins is only 16 988 000, and the ripple is 39 122 794 968 XRP, so it is cheaper than 1 dollar. There are coins, the emission of which is more than a trillion, they cost about a cent and if the quantity does not decrease, this is the price of this coin.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

If you go to CoinMarketCap and click on the current price of XRP, you will see a list of exchanges and their last prices. Some of those exchanges won’t be accessible to you, but you can pick the one that is accessible to you that has the lowest price.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

nice Promotion huh?you have come to search about whats the greatnes of ripple,you can even attract more investors the way you delivered this post,but DONT KNOW ABOUT EXCHANGES WHERES YOU CAN BUY RIPPLE?lol do you think i will buy your stories?

If you go to CoinMarketCap and click on the current price of XRP, you will see a list of exchanges and their last prices. Some of those exchanges won’t be accessible to you, but you can pick the one that is accessible to you that has the lowest price.
Youre wasting time teaching how to purchase ripple,when he already knew it ..this is a ripple advertisement cant you see the logic?
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

I see the ripple may be day price of coins will be high, although the price is now below $ 1 but we see that ripple top 10 positions. you should do investment ripple coins, ripple could be your profit assets awaited by day. looking at the history of the coin, there is no doubt that the ripple has enough power to compete in the altcoin world. I myself am still confused with the ripple price that has not been stable, but if we consider ripple as our savings, maybe it can bring our luck.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █