Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1147 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

to know if it is good you must know what project this currency is based on and what is their work team, look for them in social networks and know how receptive they are with their followers, the second step is to study the currency, performing a fundamental and technical analysis to Know your trend.
besides that we can see whether the project roadmap is running on schedule. when on schedule it means team on that project work maximally. indeed with social networking we can know the progress of that project, because every step will definitely be shared on social networking

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
That's true some of the altcoins for now it was a scam so we need to careful if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. We can choose to the altcoins but we need to read some of there potential if this will be going to rise the price.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:14:51 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
That's true some of the altcoins for now it was a scam so we need to careful if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. We can choose to the altcoins but we need to read some of there potential if this will be going to rise the price.

In my opinion, I would rather look for an altcoin that is already in the crypto market, at least it's been there for quite sometime and you can study the coin performance on the price history record. This is much safer than investing new ICO coin which you don't yet it's performance in the market since it's new.
deino

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

if you want to know which altcoin is good, you can learn and research it and look at the exchange, there will be altcoin where it is in the top 10 list. actually you can know a lot from this forum, you can learn which ICO gives future profit later. all contained clearly  in the website.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

To find a good altcoin is to watch the world coin index on what alcoins are of good value and research about this altcoin you are choosing and then if you find out the functions and uses of this altcoins is good then you can made up your mind to invest or buy this altcoins.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

Find the active project and team . Try to look into website and white paper. Lots of new coins like IOST, EOS,TRX ,ADA really making good in market. Most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . Even some are not active in social media. Before investing any new coin find telegram group and see conversation and teams support.
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

To find a good altcoin is to watch the world coin index on what alcoins are of good value and research about this altcoin you are choosing and then if you find out the functions and uses of this altcoins is good then you can made up your mind to invest or buy this altcoins.
Fully agree to choose those Altcoins, which have a good price-performance ratio, and even to be able to at any time to exchange them for another currency. And that is easy accessibility.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

it is sometimes difficult to determine the best altcoin. mostly the fate of profit by getting the best altcoin. but we can also see in the white book to be sure to choose altcoin.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

I can recommend good ICO, I invested recently so hope it will go well - try Ambit Mining ICO
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Finding a good and perspective alternative cryptocurrency might me easy and obvious, if you will research and examine a project carefully, you night see the potential of it
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Look for hardcapped altcoins, usually if hardcap is a small possibility of a scam. but I do not agree if it is 100% secure hardcap. You have to speculate here, use your feeling
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

In terms of ICO. 6 out 20 ICO I've working gave their rewards and 6 alternative coins I have, 2 of them is legit and 4 are all shit coins. Which never been to exchanges.haha
So, I feel you.
Those 2 alt coins I have are:
1. IOSToken - legit token and good one, my token price value now goes up to 17%. So, I believing to this token that will grow more.
2. HBZ - will be listing this coming april 26, 2018. So, I don't know if this is good as IOSToken.

We can't determine if altcoin is good or scam. We will find out at the exchanges my friend. If you're token not listed to exchanges, that was scam and if that token is listed and dump, it wasn't good coin. And if your token increase like my IOSToken, means that your altcoins have a future Smiley
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

Look for hardcapped altcoins, usually if hardcap is a small possibility of a scam. but I do not agree if it is 100% secure hardcap. You have to speculate here, use your feeling
Yes, that's a good suggestion by looking at hardcap or not. In other words, the hardcap is sure to be a success and a good altcoin. But, is it really hardcap also determine the scam and whether or not the ico?
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

I do not know where you got the information about 90%, but in my opinion most altcoins from the top 100 are decent altcoins with good growth potential. I would look at the XEM in your place. As for me, this is a very underrated altcoin
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

you can find a good altcoin on coinmarketcap, you can freely choose what altcoin is good base on your own decision, you can choose on top 10 there. then invest what you think is good

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

yes I really agree with you. now it is very much altcoin scam.
I think it is not easy to find out and find a good altcoin or scam? it is advisable to research and investigate the altcoin project before joining.
one of them by looking at the work team, choosing a project with a team that is already competent and trusted.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Righnow finding the right or the good ico is very to do, because all of them are seem to be legit.
So we need to be wise in choosing, just becareful always check first the altcoin your gonna invest with. And alway try to join in a project with a trusted members or devs.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

only deep analisis will help you. Or you can follow people who really understand in crypto market

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:43:14 PM by Haunebu

Find the active project and team . Try to look into website and white paper. Lots of new coins like IOST, EOS,TRX ,ADA really making good in market. Most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . Even some are not active in social media. Before investing any new coin find telegram group and see conversation and teams support.
This is exactly what I tend to check before investing into any coin or token in the market. Proper research leads to safer investments majority of the time in this extremely volatile crypto market. Whitepaper is what I first look at before focusing on other factors like development team, team communication skills, roadmap etc. I tend to analyse the whitepaper carefully before continuing with my research.

This is a gamble worth taking in my opinion. There are some amazing opportunities that arise on a regular basis in this market. You simply need to find them through research and luck also plays a key role here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Look for cryptocurrency for less than a dollar. That's important for several reasons. One of them is a price under a dollar creates the illusion that kriptocurrency is "cheap," especially for investors with less funds to invest. Smaller numbers can be easier to get double and triple than larger amounts. and it proved to be more of a profit-making system.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: