Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1143 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

The good Altcoin is altcoin that has a nice future plan and there is already evidence that the linked platform really exists
Or if the related platform is already established, then review the upcoming event

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

Only 3 I look for, others what many scam coins also have, if they are even not able to prepare a good whitepaper they can do nothing.
Scammers now are more than great looking than those legit,they can even pretent more than what a true ico is,even the team itself had been impersonating..thats why this days what we need is follow our instincts and make a little research this is enough to find good coin to invest..a

And its depend on how you want to use the coin if you want for long term holding or day trading,those fast moving coins is good for daytrading while those slow moving is for long term
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
I think you need to read the white paper and find out the team members. We can search if they are good enough to make the coins high enough..

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

I think you need to do enough research before you do any investment. You need to read the white paper carefully adn find out the plans of the coins to see if they can make the coins valuable.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:56:06 AM

I previously disagree with 90% Altcoins is Scam.

my advice when you want to know the good Altcoin it sperti what
- take a look at Coin Market Cap
- how total supplay and max its suplay
- Altcoins are in use for what
- look at the coin forum discussions like what the track record ny
- the network is strong or not from epxlorer ny
- see whitepaper ny on the Altcoins website.

gaguktnu

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:59 AM

A good altcoin is sure to have a strong team, and the consultant team and marketing manager of this project are also.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

If you plan to know which altcoin is promising enough, you need to learn to conduct a thorough market research, look at adjustments and the development team.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

The foremost thing to look out is product. Also The coin must be innovative and equipped with good vision. After that I look at coinmarketcap and their social feeds, If they are not active enough I don't really trust it.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:01:33 PM

First, find an active, growing project and a well-known development team. Read the information on the site, in thematic reviews of experts, carry out a thorough study. Many new coins now have good chances, for example, IOST, EOS.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Investing is possible and necessary, but be sure to study the transparency of the team, its experience, whether the project has minimal chances for development, which ICOs have already been implemented.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

Investing is possible and necessary, but be sure to study the transparency of the team, its experience, whether the project has minimal chances for development, which ICOs have already been implemented.
Advisors and major partners are also very important in the evaluation of the project. I often look at the opinions of other people and bloggers about this project, it helps to make me a generalized opinion.
aaronli890712

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Beta testers needed to help test Jarvis, Marinecoìn’s artificial intelligence engine.  The initial stages of the ico will be primarily beta testing the AI system.  Jarvis is coordinating the equitible distribution of 9 billion -MTC- during the ico.  Proof of Promotion is being used rather than POW or POS systems.  Here they reward each successful test of Jarvis with 20,000 -MTC- per 24 hours.  So you can collect 20,000 -MTC- for helping to beta test the system.  20,000 daily adds up fast believe me. Artificial intelligence is using fair distribution to the community. Marine coin is perfect for machine to machine IioT.  More info here.  marineco.ìn/ico
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

The best altcoin are exist yet. They are on the top of market list. If you are beginner choose Ethereum or Litecoin or some other coin that near them in terms of coin price and capitalization.
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

In 2017, many companies used ICO to issue digital tokens to finance. These digital token models are similar to Bitcoin, and companies can use their exchange funds to conduct business. According to data from CoinMarketCap.com, the total amount of funds raised through ICO last year has exceeded 4 billion U.S. dollars, and there are currently more than 1,400 "altcoins" circulating on the market.
However, issues such as the feasibility of some ICO projects and the lack of regulatory protection of investors have attracted attention. Tezos is a typical example. Last year, the company claimed to build a more efficient blockchain and successfully raised US$232 million, but it was finally put on hold because of corporate infighting and legal disputes. Investors were also told that they could not get a refund.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

not all altcoin fraud because in the presence of fraud may be caused by the many altcoins that appear, and I think with the altcoin that fraud may be you who choose a project that is not promising and can be said fraud

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

These are the items I look for:
Detailed whitepaper
Good project idea that will add value
Experienced Team
Active team participating in conferences etc
Responsive support
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

These are the items I look for:
Detailed whitepaper
Good project idea that will add value
Experienced Team
Active team participating in conferences etc
Responsive support

I couldn't have said it better. These are the things to look out for when trying to pick out a good altcoin. I also like that you listed detailed white paper as the first thing on that list. Everyone should know that if the white paper is not good then the project will most likely not be good as that is where their aim for the project is outlined and that is how you know how serious they are
khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:48:41 PM by khoatg11

if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. we check as following:
1 . Filtering the market: filter amongst the hundreds of new icos  for the best of  opportunities( icobench,traker ico ….)
2 . Whitepaper analysis and identifying the right information
3 . Management and team analysis. The scammers are increasingly sophisticated , even the team itself is impersonating
4 . Commercial plan , most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . even some are not active in social media
5 . Use of proceeds  the softcap and the hardcap are based on numbers and real plans of project
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. we check as following:
1 . Filtering the market: filter amongst the hundreds of new icos  for the best of  opportunities( icobench,traker ico ….)
2 . Whitepaper analysis and identifying the right information
3 . Management and team analysis. The scammers are increasingly sophisticated , even the team itself is impersonating
4 . Commercial plan , most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . even some are not active in social media
5 . Use of proceeds  the softcap and the hardcap are based on nembers and real plans of project

some of the points you write now are a good and accurate analysis. many traders do so to serve as the main reference for finding a good altcoin for investment and making a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: