Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1147 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
You should always pay attention to the information provided by the developers. Having a list of team members with experienced developers in it, the documentation and the roadmap does not guarantee that the creators will not be lost with your funds at the end of the ICO, but greatly minimizes the likelihood of such a development.
You may also talk with some people from the community and to look for reviews and try to find out what real people say about this altcoin
That is a good suggestion if you want to find a good altcoin. But This is a difficult choice because we remember the altcoin so much and it is certainly very confusing to choose a good altcoin for us to invest. There are some suggestions for finding a good altcoin, like the example you said earlier. Asked in the community for good altcoin reviews. You can also see in terms of supply altcoin is to find a good altcoin.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
forming an investment portfolio of the cryptosphere, one must not forget the rules of the book and invest in different currencies.
marydarli

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Verasity Token Sales is Live. Can Us Citizen Participate In Verasity Token Sales and Airdrop? See Answers to The Most Asked Questions Ahead Of Verasity Token Sales
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

You should always pay attention to the information provided by the developers. Having a list of team members with experienced developers in it, the documentation and the roadmap does not guarantee that the creators will not be lost with your funds at the end of the ICO, but greatly minimizes the likelihood of such a development.
You may also talk with some people from the community and to look for reviews and try to find out what real people say about this altcoin
A strong community usually says that the project will be successful, but it is necessary to study in detail other qualities of the project. If there is any hint of fraud, then this project should be avoided.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

When you have a technical background you can find gems in a pile of garbage! Don't look any reviews from sites or youtube channels.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

as investors to work on decision as running of selection with strategics, those to requires of details with tools on occupation as helping of chance as closing with limit of numbers to manage within the terms of plan with the investment projects.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
4garret

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Well, maybe that's why we really need a solid community to build an Altcoin.
Most of us will just follow the flock when going to invest. Not something cool, but the fact is that's what makes a profit from an altcoin.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

It seems more and more people are talking about it, it would be better on an altcoin.
I think at a time of uptrend, a constant increase would be better than an altcoin that instantly gets a 10-times increase in a week.
saras008

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

It's not always easy to find it when altcoin is being released. Even ambitious and excellent projects are not all supported.
So it is important to follow the market trend, because I believe most of altcoin's success will be influenced by public opinion on the product.
tolobua

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

It seems safer when we choose a semi-finished altcoin than finding it from scratch.
Perhaps the potential benefits will be smaller, but risk management will be more predictable.
popotao95

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

you can find a good altcoin if you read the whitepaper very carefully. Study the project. Know the team behind. And trust you instinct
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

Especially for last one month i am looking for a good projects / good altcoins but till now i didnt find yet. This topic will help me a lot.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

I do not know how to find a good Altcoin and I only choose whatever I want to invest. Since I am a bounty hunter I only got what I participated for but still have preferrences like the project's idea, team, community, application and of course developers motivation and hardwork. Even though we make our due diligence in finding good ICO's we can still be a victim of legit projects but had failed to deliver or promote it's platform and it had happened to me before.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milcfan

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:05 AM

It´s always hard to find a good altcoin. But, I think I found a pretty good one from Germany. It´s called the MILC-platform. It has the potential to change a 500 billion dollar market completely. Media professionals can use the platform to easily close their license agreements. Due to smart contracts there will be no more legal nightmares. The reason is that contracts can easily be closed and executed.Here is a short video introduction to the coin. If the link ist not permitted in this group then please delete it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhikn_Yin8

If you have any questions about that project, please feel free to contact me!
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.
All what is written above are so helpful in choosing a good altcoin. Just study the project carefully and observe their development. Our own instinct also might help us in our decision.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

After the release of the coin, I always follow the social accounts and subscribe to the telegram channel where I can ask any questions . If the developers are actively communicating in a telegram and spread the news on the site \ Facebook then I think the project is very promising .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Altcoins do have dirrent platforms based on its use or purpose such as gambling altcoins, health, etc. The bottomline is that, if the platform is timely or will be interesting for a certain group of people, it would give you an assumption that it will be a good altcoin to invest. The problem on the other hand is that, there are too many altcoins to choose from so an investor should be wise.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

This could be a little hard to find good alts. Mostly, looking on the team and support the projects get, also the goal team is reaching, those tips can help you.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

one of the ways is to look for it on one of the top exchanges (scam is not traded on such exchanges)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: