Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1147 times)
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

First i check all information what i have about project where i want to invest,best is to check real names,surnames,information about project developers  with social medias,or other places like steemit,medium becose many scam projects release right now!

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

* Project Idea
* Project team
* The activity level of the project

I always like to invest on first 200 coins on coinmarketcap when I selecting ALTs coin. There is a lot of good Alts coin with the very small market cap. Investing in those coins is very risky but highly profitable. Do your own research before invest in any coin or token.

Those 3 are the basic one to find a good ICO and not just a scam without verifying each and every details that you find in the whitepaper. Top coins in the coinmarketcap are the best and tested coins in all of the trading sites.
reptylia

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
In this case, the best advice will be to pay attention to the most popular coins, they are the most reliable. This is the top 10, so choose, do not miss it!
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:40:07 AM

I always wondered how people find such figures. I have written articles where they wrote about 70-80 and even 95 percent of the scam in the crypt. However, your numbers are the first sign of FUD
heberkaloko32

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

In my opinion, i disagree if you say more than 90% altcoin are scam. Maybe this happen because you don't know the project you are following.
If you wanna know the good altcoin, just read whitepaper carefully. There explained about that project. If you feel the project doesn't make sense, you can leave it or look for another. That is the way to minimize 'scam project'

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

Here is my tips om how i personally find good altcoins to buy.
1, first of all i look at the website, i want a site which is professionally than well detailed and aslo there is a good partnership
2. Then after, join in the telegram group and find out if ut active and more supporters
3. Read the whitepaper and look for what platform of this altcoins. Specially, i want a good product.
4. Roadmap and plan for cryptp is very nice, the plan is followed

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:09:24 AM

You need to do a classic fundamental analysis-to study the technology behind the coin or token, to understand what kind of team is behind the project, to see how the community has developed, supporting this altcoin

Actually it's really hard to find the real ico because scammers always do their best to look it realistic, just always look at the roadmap and the team they have, for me I am also looking at the manager if the manager is trusted then I go for it, but it doesn't mean that ico is depends on the managar, it is depends on their project and their hard work.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

if you will choose a good altcoin then you notice the whitepaper is there. if there is no clarity of altcoin it is better you do not have to follow altcoin it could be altcoin it scam.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
Yes, there is a possibility that a certain crypto currency will disappear, but some altcoyins may well displace bitcoin from the market. Choose the most promising monetary system, evaluate its features and differences, and only after that select the coin in which to invest your money.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Actually, its not easy to find a gold altcoin. You have to choose a good project, perfect team and strong community and of course you have to invest into it. As well as read the white paper up to date.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

You can easily find best ICO based upon below link.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

You can find best altcoins based upon the ranking. These are all reliable coins. So dont bother about scam, I had a experience in top 10 altcoins. But if you are going to invest better choose less than $1 coins. Hope these coin will improve soon. Also now the market price are very low. you can choose your right coin.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

If you want to make money in the world of crypto money do your research!

If you want to find beautiful ICO in crypto money world do your research!

If you want to find beautiful Bounty in crypto money world do your research!

The most important thing to do research !!
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

To my mind, you should take start from the reputation of altcoin. Use only checked altcoins and resources. And trade with attention.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

I think that finding a good ICO project or a coin for investing is now much more difficult than it was before. However, I still a lucky one..
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 10:54:24 AM by 0Shendy0

Now, when 95% of the ICOs is a real scam, it's hard to find something trustworthy, but I would recommend to pay attention to these factors: they should have a good Whitepaper, read it scrupulously, cause some ICO just steal somebody's else Whitepaper and just change the name of the project. They have to have MVP on their website, cause lots of projects like to write how cool they are, but don't have anything except these pompous words. Their employees should have profiles on Linkedin, for example, cause scammers are afraid of revealing their personality and often they whether don't have any profiles of steal somebody's photos. I was written by one scammer who had a woman's photo and man's name Grin Grin Check their groups on the different social networks, they should be active and not filled with bots and fakes. I would recommend you to pay your attention to Cryptics - forecasting platform which does use 100% AI. Their project does satisfy with all these requirements.
slmn

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

Most of altcoins are scam and they are just making adversiment about their project but in fact they are not working anything about that project. Real coins are very few: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Syscoin, ICX etc..
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

cryptographic currencies look at the project budget to find a good subcool in the stock market, examine consultants and read white papers.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

The most important thing in the project is the documentation, the team and the road map. Try to study it as carefully as possible.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

The most important thing in the project is the documentation, the team and the road map. Try to study it as carefully as possible.
For this we have to do your own research is the best way. Read the white paper and analyze its strength. Join social media and find more information. Ask from experts. Compare features such as project concepts, teams, social media support, street maps, and marketcap. Then you can decide.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

We have to selectively opt into ICO, for that we learn its roadmap, its white paper, and the quality of its website

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: