Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1143 times)
hcoin01

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

If you want to make money in the crypto money world you will have to do good research.
It is very difficult to earn money without researching, reading graphics, or following the market. On the contrary you lose money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

If you want to make money in the crypto money world you will have to do good research.
It is very difficult to earn money without researching, reading graphics, or following the market. On the contrary you lose money.
That is a good suggestion. I will also do the same if I want to see a good altcoin to invest in the altcoin. It's very good to follow and research the market and read the charts. With that we will know that which altcoin is really good for us to invest.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

Finding a good altcoin might nor be easy, especially if you are looking to find one that is still in the early development stage,its almost impossible +to tell how good they will be at this point, However the first and the most important thing you should be looking at is the product the project is seeking to bring into the market. The relevance of the product to the market will determine if it will succeed or not, Otherwise, a safer investment option is investing into an altcoin that is already in the market, here its already proven and only  matter of time and the strength of its project determines its long term value

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

Read/watch reviews of different projects, discuss it in Telegram chats with other people and of course do your own research before investing money.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

A good coin It has a qualified founder, and has excellent operating team and project, which is very important. We need to carefully read its white paper to determine whether it is profitable. This is what we investors must do.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

This question is asked by a lot of people.And indeed it is a very complicated issue.As each word is oznaciti different concepts for whom it is stablilnuyu in price and for someone growing for someone reliable and for someone and Bystroye!
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

90% of scammers in altcoin is not true maybe atleast 50% are scammers. Don't judge like that men because in that way their are many investor will change their mind and left this kind of bussiness. As a member of this group I'll keep.of promiting crypto currency in other way to.make it famous.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

If I knew that, I'd be living on my own island right now and not worrying about anything. Well, let's just say this coin must have an experienced team.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

you are looking to find one that is still in the early development stage. However the first and the most important thing you should be looking at is the product the project is seeking to bring into the market.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

No one needs a currency that has nowhere to put. It should be easily exchanged for fiat money or at least other currencies, such as bitcoin or etherium.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

How to find a good altcoin?? Read there article and white list if there good idea in there road map! And check there telegram if have ao many member there thats makes Altcoin is legit to be a bounty Campaign!!
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Yea I definitely don't think 90% of altcoins are a scam maybe somewhere around 25% being a scam unless by scam you mean just a shitty project with no clear objective then I think a lot of coins that come out are like that but def not 90%.

To find a good project you need to look at the team see how active the community is, read the white paper see what they plan to do and if you believe that they are going to do it. I also join the discord and/or telegram group and talk with the devs or mods directly and see if I like them if they are dicks or I just don't have a good feeling with them I don't invest. It's just like a job interview if the person hiring you just for some reason doesn't like you they aren't going to hire you same goes for me when I invest except I'm doing the interview. The most important factor is are you passionate about what they are doing does it get you excited does it inspire you if it doesn't then you don't belong in that project and move onto the next one. Remember there is always going to be another hot new project don't fomo into every project you see Smiley
[StranniK]

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

to find a good altcoin you need to know a couple of things. the first to study white paper, the second to see what kind of team and their feedback. and the third to go to the sites and see what the top experts advise.
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

usually before going in and searching, I read and studied altcoin bekaitan with what altcoin them, and want to be taken where later, and for more certain I use ico rating site to find the comparison
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

The easiest way is an experienced mentor who is well versed in investing. So far, I have no any mentor or at least advisor.
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Maybe you're right. Scammers are getting bigger and bigger. But I rely on my experience. I collect information about the project, ratings, etc.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
It is hard to find a good altcoin. Before you invest in new altcoins you must read first all about the project, its white paper, knowning it advisor and it must have a good/cooperative team members. Then plan for the long run and watching their videos if they have.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Full

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

This is very difficult to do, especially at an early stage, when it is not clear at all whether their idea will go into the world or not. Here you need to carefully study everything. Those projects that are in the top, they are likely to develop further, but no longer bring big profits.
So you need to distribute your deposit, some of the money is already in the established projects, and a part of those that just appear.
The main thing to always remember about the risks.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

I think it is better to invest in such altcoins as EOS, ADA, OMG, Ethereum and Ripple. For me, this is the top five altcoins to invest in.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Is that a fact? do you have a proof?

To keep yourself away from scam ICOS, I recommend not basing to ico listing/rating sites
Do a detailed research on your own,
- Purpose of the coin
- Target Market
and most importantly the Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: