Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1147 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

A good coin must meet the following conditions
1.It should have universal application not limited to specific small markets.
2.It should be market oriented mean should have some practical usage like XRP payment transfer feature.
3.Should fill technical gap as XRP fill payment transfer facility.
4.Usability and Scalibilty improved.
5.Acceptance by large companies and communities.
These are some of the factors which may prove useful while evaluating a coin.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

Take a look on Welltrado project.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

I am not an expert in crypto world but what I usually do to become safe is to see the bounty manager if it is one of the trusted members in bitcointalk. Because I believe that they will not let their reputation destroyif they promote a bad one.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

The most important thing in the project is the documentation, the team and the road map. Try to study it as carefully as possible.

It's the basis! The best part will be when the project enters the market and start to follow its Roadmap. Few people do, what they've promised. It doesn't depend on documents. Too many factors which can destroy all. The most important thing is luck!
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

In the current market, good altcoins are newly completed ICOs that are traded above the price of public sales.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

I always wondered how people find such figures. I have written articles where they wrote about 70-80 and even 95 percent of the scam in the crypt. However, your numbers are the first sign of FUD
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

If my opinion is sometimes difficult to determine the best Altcoin. most of the fate of fortune by getting the best Altcoin. but we can also look in the white book to make sure to choose altcoin, which one is better. But if you want to profit in a safe way. You better buy Ethereum very well for the future to earn profits.
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Finding a good and promising altcoin is a very difficult task. When searching, you should pay attention to the project team, what they did before working on this project, mvp availability, qualitative white paper, compliance with road map.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

This is very difficult to do. We need to see if they have a finished product or at least a product that is in beta, we need to see the team, how they live.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

First i check all information what i have about project where i want to invest,best is to check real names,surnames,information about project developers  with social medias,or other places like steemit,medium becose many scam projects release right now!
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

I'm find good altcoin in web- https://coinmarketcap.com/ inwhich you can see best altcoins for investment. I hope you can earn big profit after investment because I'm earning $10K after investment.

This is the best site to find all the needed information about Bitcoin and altcoins, learn everything about the latest gainers and losers. Check the market cap of each altcoin and compare their rates and graphs.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

to find the best altcoin I think you can by using some ico rating or you can also by looking for some teams that are in the background of altcoin, it is now very difficult to find a good altcoin and provide a very large advantage , some altcoins are a lot of scam so be careful.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Altcoins do have dirrent platforms based on its use or purpose such as gambling altcoins, health, etc. The bottomline is that, if the platform is timely or will be interesting for a certain group of people, it would give you an assumption that it will be a good altcoin to invest. The problem on the other hand is that, there are too many altcoins to choose from so an investor should be wise.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

To find a best alt coin, you need to research one by one, and figure which has great project and whats their goal and vision. Then invest the one you believe will rise in few years.

banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

It takes a lot of knowledge and diligence to find out about Altcoin. If you can not do it. It is best to choose the top 20 coins at CMC. These are the really good and most rewarding coins that do not need to scare scammers
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

I think it's no problem to find a good altcoin. Now on the market there is a large selection of worthy altcoin. I think there is something to choose from.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

go to crypto project Socratus is your choice
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Personally, I'm guided by the reviews of crypto-drivers. Find a good altcoin I think you can rely on good information and feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: