Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1145 times)
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

Finding a good altcoins requires you to do your own personal research to find the altcoins that suites your vision and the one you like their projects, though it is true most altcoin are useless and worthless but there are some which are still a good altcoins.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

yes indeed from the number of altcoin there may be only about 50% are potentially good and will last long into the future, things that need to be done in choosing a good coin like to see:
Visi and Mission coin (future), can not deny this must be explained by dev and the traders to analyze whether it can be realized or not forward.
Total supply is usually a benchmark trader if you already know the total supply we can estimate how much the price is appropriate for the coin
this is not always right back again to No.1 but at least 7 out of 10 coins adhere to supplay for rate.
Community, if the big coin community usually coin will survive long up and down there will be but later will be stable again.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

I also think there are a lot of scams. Because of this situation, my altcoin choices are generally the top ones. By doing researches, I think you can improve your knowledge and choose better coins.
bojosari

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

to know the good altcoins, you have to see what the project is and who their team, one more thing, gets the rank how many altcoins are in coinmarketcap, if you've seen all that, you've been spared the fraud

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

as investors to work on decision as running of selection with strategics, those to requires of details with tools on occupation as helping of chance as closing with limit of numbers to manage within the terms of plan with the investment projects.
aseraa12

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

Putting resources into the digital money recall this is a high-hazard venture. On the off chance that you settle on the correct decision, you can give yourself and your family to life. However, you can simply lose every one of the speculations on the off chance that you commit an error in picking. It is to a great degree hard to anticipate the digital currency showcase because of countless creating ventures and different episodes, which is the reason hazard designation is the best speculation technique.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

A good Altcoin always has great volume. Therefore, I always choose Altcoin with a large trading volume in website coinmarketcap. And I also chose a coin with a stable price chart, so I can trade to avoid the risk of going down the high price.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

How can you tell that more than 90% altcoins are a scam? I don't think so. Many altcoins are scamming in every year but that doesn't mean 90%! To find a good altcoin, Go to the coinmarketcap, watch volumes, price chart, website, project value, product value, team members. And then analysis yourself. It is not easy to find a new good altcoin. That's why you may go through established altcoin for the safety reason.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 05:39:15 AM by automail

Here are the things that I was checking before joining an ICO.
1.Whitepapler -it should be well written and goals should be realistic.
2. Team working on the ICO.
3. Return on investment and cost of the coin.
4. Hold duration.
5. Payment method.
6.Product should be in demand for the upcoming years.
7. Make sure that the team working on it were legit. If thwy lied, stay away from it. Research will be a big help.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

Tbh the most important thing right now is to see if they have working product. The legit altcoins will and even ICOs will offer a demo or MVP.
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

- Look for cryptocurrency for less than a dollar

- Check the cryptocurrency website to rate the most promising coins.

- Check Reddit to find out which coins have the community.

- View cryptocurrency from Supply versus and maximum supply.

- Check the cryptocurrency graphs and price charts in the crypto market
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Crypto money has to be improved in different areas, and the society reacts with interest to every technical novelty. The currency in which a significant improvement is realized has a high chance of getting into the top.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Crypto money has to be improved in different areas, and the society reacts with interest to every technical novelty. The currency in which a significant improvement is realized has a high chance of getting into the top.

But sometimes I, thinking, to find a promising project, you need to constantly analyze the market, read news, follow blogs and world news, currency crypto.
If there are social media actively presenting ICO in many events around the world and you can also find excellent and promising projects.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

But sometimes I, thinking, to find a promising project, you need to constantly analyze the market, read news, follow blogs and world news, currency crypto.
If there are social media actively presenting ICO in many events around the world and you can also find excellent and promising projects.
If you are trying to invest in something new, then of course you need to learn all the information about the projects. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account different nuances in order to envisage the prospects of the project in the future. But on the other hand, in order to take less risks, it is better to choose coins from the top ten of the most famous stock exchange's list.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

Only 3 I look for, others what many scam coins also have, if they are even not able to prepare a good whitepaper they can do nothing.
Its easy for me. I am just knowing the signature campaign manager if i know him from the past ICO that i have joined last time. So i know how he can manage well. But not only with the manager itself but the platform of that particulat ICO if it is really feasible to happen if they can reach the particular target of sold tokens.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

To find a good coin you have to do a good research
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

If you only find good altcoins then the top coin on coinmarketcap can be easily seen. Do you intend to invest long term, the choice of a good coin is reasonable. However, if you want to profit in the short term, the good coin is not enough, need large enough exchange, good news, good trading volume, then the new value growth.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

This problem depends on many factors. For example, information about its development team, its benefits to the user ... A true choice indeed it really is a very lucky thing for people to head from crypto
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

What you are looking for, if you want to invest to earn, here you can choose a speculative altcoin, which has no future, but if you want to use crypto in everyday life, then choose something reliable.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
secianced

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

Good altcoin is coin with good team, known advisors and with working product, if only idea its not good project.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: