Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [+$300,000 BOUNTY] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  (Read 3517 times)
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Yes, Good thing they have a bounty campaign, in this way we can spread the good things about their platform so many investors will surely support their project if they can read on social media and blog sites that BITXOXO is a very good project that we should really support.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

Yes, Good thing they have a bounty campaign, in this way we can spread the good things about their platform so many investors will surely support their project if they can read on social media and blog sites that BITXOXO is a very good project that we should really support.

Nice I am very grateful to be a part of this bounty campaign. Bitxoxo platform should be spread through social media and blog sites because it really have a good qualities that most investors are looking for a project.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

This is a really cool and modern project! I strongly advise everyone to participate and I am sure in the near future, this project will make great contributor to crypto community and will bring an incredible profit to the one who had the sense to invest in the project!
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

Bitxoxo is great project with 24/7 customer support i love the bounty program wich allows us to earn extra token While giving a popularity to bitxoxo that benifits all of holders
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

bitxoxo bounty has a big help in the ongoing ICO of bitxoxo . it attracts people and have interest in their ICO and now because of the bounty campaigns the ICO gaines lots of supporters and investor , Team really made such a great plan and now it was successfully done . congrats to the team and bitxoxo

henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

bitxoxo bounty made the ICO successful it really helps the ICO to gain investor . now the main sale will end in few days and i can say that it was successful and i am a big supporter of the said ICO because i was one of the bounty participant who helped the program . Thanks to the team and wish for more success
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

bitxoxo bounty made the ICO successful it really helps the ICO to gain investor . now the main sale will end in few days and i can say that it was successful and i am a big supporter of the said ICO because i was one of the bounty participant who helped the program . Thanks to the team and wish for more success
truly is successful, with the promotion that they get from the community in the bounty platform. They can be easily recognized by the market,
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

Bitxoxo will be one of the very promising project in a few months time. I hope there is another bounty program
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

Bitxoxo is great project with 24/7 customer support i love the bounty program wich allows us to earn extra token While giving a popularity to bitxoxo that benifits all of holders
actually, we should spread the good news of bitxoxo.  Being the most trusted and reliable company when it comes btc trading in India, i think this will make them huge as we expected!
jercess18

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

This is the one of the promising platform that they get from the community in the bounty project. So , I should speed to the world the good news about this project.VERY HUGE PROJECT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

actually, we should spread the good news of bitxoxo.  Being the most trusted and reliable company when it comes btc trading in India, i think this will make them huge as we expected!

In doing so, hope bitxoxo will extend the bounty program to those who have not joined. So we'll be able to show them our support to the project. Maybe let's sign a petition for the bounty to reopen. LOL
jhon20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Bitxoxo project create a very good idea and make a hug effect to whole communities . that everyone  can benefit this also consider platform made a successful project in nearly feature .my total support is in you goodluck team.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

In doing so, hope bitxoxo will extend the bounty program to those who have not joined. So we'll be able to show them our support to the project. Maybe let's sign a petition for the bounty to reopen. LOL

Hoping that they will re-open again, I'm too late to see their bounty program. Bitxoxo is an ICO project that has a Huge potential so I want to spread the good things about them on social media and blog site but I am too late to join their bounty programs but I still support this project. Goodluck Bitxoxo Team!!
jhon20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Hoping that they will re-open again, I'm too late to see their bounty program. Bitxoxo is an ICO project that has a Huge potential so I want to spread the good things about them on social media and blog site but I am too late to join their bounty programs but I still support this project. Goodluck Bitxoxo Team!!
It's will be gaining a high potential project the bitxoxo bounty program create most  interesting they made a lot of opportunity to all participant ,holders can probably make profitable.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

actually, we should spread the good news of bitxoxo.  Being the most trusted and reliable company when it comes btc trading in India, i think this will make them huge as we expected!

yes, they have closed and ended the bounty program, if you joined it expect to receive your rewards after weeks. I doubt that they will re-open cause some of ICO's after the cause they closes the bounty program and never re-open.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

I want to express my gratitude for the opportunity to participate in this bounty. The project inspires confidence! This is a great opportunity, the developers and administration have done a good job. I think the project has a bright future.
jhon20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:09:01 PM

I want to express my gratitude for the opportunity to participate in this bounty. The project inspires confidence! This is a great opportunity, the developers and administration have done a good job. I think the project has a bright future.
BItxoxo Exchange is a very High/good quality project that considered us one of the fastest growing crypto currency exchange this platform having a lot of opportunity all user's make profitable that  everyone want to part from this project i forecast this to whole community.  Great idea that lead to successful project goodluck bitxoxo team.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:32 AM

BItxoxo Exchange is a very High/good quality project that considered us one of the fastest growing crypto currency exchange this platform having a lot of opportunity all user's make profitable that  everyone want to part from this project i forecast this to whole community.  Great idea that lead to successful project goodluck bitxoxo team.
It is a high quality quality project that offers a lot of services that the people and investors can look up to. If the idea and knowledge of the team can all converge into, then they can really improve this project further more.
kaikai18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

Bitxoxo project create a very good idea and make a hug effect to whole communities . that everyone  can benefit this also consider platform made a successful project in nearly feature .my total support is in you goodluck team.
the main purpose of this project is to bring it more closer to the traders and make them as a part of the team. all the lapses of other exchange has been recognized by this platforms and giving the best experience for all the traders
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

One of the reasons why Bitxoxo was made known to many and making it big as a Bitcoin exchanger is the bounty program it launched. I commend Bitxoxo for this and all the bounty participants for making a job well done. God bless this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: