Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Required - 1000$ loan - 1300$ collateral  (Read 265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Hey guys, looking for a loan that has to be sent within the next 24 hours (or before 4PM tomorrow US Central time)

Reason: If you're a serious lender please PM me and I will go into detail as too what it will be used for, but it is strictly for investment purposes.

Return: $1,000 loan, I only need it for 2 weeks, willing to return 20% at a total of $1,200.

Collateral:
Willing to offer up my Steam account (Value displayed in the link below):
https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198054329573/?cc=us
There is no phone number associated with my account so the transition of emails would be seamless, I would transition it to your control until I have paid back the full credit of the loan.
Additionally my PS4 Account (With all digital games included it's valued to be at 350$ with 30+ digital games, willing to do an email transfer on that as well till the full credit of the loan is paid back as well.
Also lastly, willing to stake my account and put it as collateral as well, this account is low-key everything to me, it's my first intro to crypto. Despite my first post starting me off with negative feedback and others saying I should just restart; never did. Mainly because I love the username too much.

So there's my application, proof of the PS4 account can be provided upon request, please if I did anything wrong in this format let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

Not valid collateral - those types of accounts can't be transferred irrevocably.
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

Not valid collateral - those types of accounts can't be transferred irrevocably.
With no phone number attached to the account the email controls the account.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Hey guys, looking for a loan that has to be sent within the next 24 hours (or before 4PM tomorrow US Central time)

Reason: If you're a serious lender please PM me and I will go into detail as too what it will be used for, but it is strictly for investment purposes.

Return: $1,000 loan, I only need it for 2 weeks, willing to return 20% at a total of $1,200.

Collateral:
There is no phone number associated with my account so the transition of emails would be seamless, I would transition it to your control until I have paid back the full credit of the loan.
Additionally my PS4 Account (With all digital games included it's valued to be at 350$ with 30+ digital games, willing to do an email transfer on that as well till the full credit of the loan is paid back as well.
Also lastly, willing to stake my account and put it as collateral as well, this account is low-key everything to me, it's my first intro to crypto. Despite my first post starting me off with negative feedback and others saying I should just restart; never did. Mainly because I love the username too much.

So there's my application, proof of the PS4 account can be provided upon request, please if I did anything wrong in this format let me know.

Steam is still invalid collateral because you could easily contact the email provider stating your email was hacked and get the email back, thus getting the steam account back. Pretty much everything you listed is invalid collateral.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

Collateral:

Steam is still invalid collateral because you could easily contact the email provider stating your email was hacked and get the email back, thus getting the steam account back. Pretty much everything you listed is invalid collateral.

No! This is a stupidity. Steem has stopped recovering account for months already so stop saying useless things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: