Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25703 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

no idea wtf you guys are talking about but nlx is rekt.  end of fucking story.  no idea how/what this trystan guy is or does but obviously it failed and he's the odd man out.  seems pretty useless and unstable to me.  

the 'team' or whatever/whoever teh fuck is left need to get their asses in gear and rebrand/swap nlx to whatever the hell new coin/project they have plans for ASAP.  get it done and soon.  else you're just another shitcoin in the midst (which you're 90% of the way there already lmao).

lol OK "Legend"  Roll Eyes  "End of fin story"  Grin like ur the 1 in control of NLX?!?!.... typical BCT "legend" buy in a weetbix box type of guy...

untill topia got hacked, NLX  had open wallet going...

I understand ur pissed like we all at all this BS but if u are a So called "legend"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes of crypto u know the game ur in and that coins like devs are a risk gamble..

i dont think there need for swap or rebrand just let each side do there thing ( its clear that 1 side dumped alot so if its not the OG dev dumping ur buying into swap the other side already dumped there coins out to piss of OG dev and have non to swap so they will just premine wat ever shit they make to make people jump ship lol ( u would know this is u was TRUe legend of crypto ))  Tongue

Everyone that know basic crypto knows there ALL shitcoin compared to bitcoin, so calling a coin a shitcoin is to fin funny....

Nubcake BCT legends everywhere...to busy talking shit in forums when they should be skooled in world crypto not just bct crypto.

As a Ex exchange mod i asure u dont learn anything usful here but addnodes and github and post crypto MEMEs...good popcorn maybe  Wink

BTW With shit u can make things grow.... ;_0

Da JA
Stabycroc ;_)>
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:06:02 PM

So I was reading through the nullex discord and noticed that Trystan (nullex dev) was saying contradictory statements. I pointed it out with these screen shots took and posted them in the general chat.

I posted above and commented that Trystan could not keep his story straight ..

That is all and guess what.. yep he ban'd me from the discord server and blocked me from DM's. Damn Butt Hurt much Trystan or what bro! lol

also

If someone could post a invite to the discord that would be nice.

Whitey92d15b7

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:55:14 AM

So I was reading through the nullex discord and noticed that Trystan (nullex dev) was saying contradictory statements. I pointed it out with these screen shots took and posted them in the general chat.

I posted above and commented that Trystan could not keep his story straight ..

That is all and guess what.. yep he ban'd me from the discord server and blocked me from DM's. Damn Butt Hurt much Trystan or what bro! lol

also

If someone could post a invite to the discord that would be nice.

Didn't ban anyone, I simply removed discord all together, trust me your not that special.  Im not a babysitter, and have no obligation to give you guys somewhere to constantly talk shit.
Whitey92d15b7

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:59:07 AM

You guys are more than welcome to reach out to me here, twitter, discord, and telegram still, I'm not that hard to locate.  If your intention is to bug me, or talk shit our communication wont last long though.
Stabycroc

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:45:25 AM

You guys are more than welcome to reach out to me here, twitter, discord, and telegram still, I'm not that hard to locate.  If your intention is to bug me, or talk shit our communication wont last long though.

They were trying to say i was u lol

And this is why i only ever used BCT for nodes and wallet qt's for years...
Im still waiting for a reply from the "bct legend"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
dinoDevon

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:05:37 PM

Hello,

BTCPOP.co just started accepting token listings https://btcpop.co/listing

Only $1000 for...
Exchange listing,
Pooled Staking for all user deposits,
A Faucet (which pays out Btcpop's 2% of staking reward fee)
Coins can be used as collateral for P2P loans.

Seems like a low cost, and they have API plans. I would like to stake there.
[/s
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:27:26 PM

Is NulleX on any exchanges right now? I was using Cryptopia before the hack and I knew NLX was listed on AmsterDex however I saw the announcement that NLX will be delisted so I'm just wondering if NLX has an exchange we can trade on right now? I would of asked in the discord but it has been shut down for some reason.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stabycroc

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:22:40 AM

Is NulleX on any exchanges right now? I was using Cryptopia before the hack and I knew NLX was listed on AmsterDex however I saw the announcement that NLX will be delisted so I'm just wondering if NLX has an exchange we can trade on right now? I would of asked in the discord but it has been shut down for some reason.

Hopefully Topia admins can get NLX wallets going soon  Kiss , il hit em up next time im in the trollbox there.
im sure if u read past posts u can see why there is no discord.

Stabycroc ;_)>
Stabycroc

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:44:29 AM

new team coin swap this thing yet or what?HuhHuhHuhHuh? what the team that got fired and acted like kids claiming to do a swap. i did say something about this awhile ago if u read back.

taking awhile. well ive been w8in awhile for reply from so called bct legend  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

close this shit thread and start a new one for whatever the new coins is. shouldnt u be qqin to the fake swap devs on there swap page?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes lols how u think ur boss "Do this , Do that" lol.

Inputs from holders is always good for any dev team of any coin good or bad for feedback but saying do this and do that when the ideas dont make sense to any OLD guards of crypto that are also holders of coin those ideas are quickly brushed off.Would be different story if u came with good productive ideas.this method works with any crypto btw "Legend"  Kiss Tongue

How about we just let the dust settle and wait for topia to get NLX wallet online and work as a community from there.

yoloyet

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:03:01 PM

Selling one masternode for 0.0075 btc if someone interested, telegram: @ambosss
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:12:59 PM

New coins are out or something. I'm kinda lost on where and what's going on with NLX at the moment. So many conflicting narratives... so is NLX getting a rebrand again or something?

yoloyet

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:17:17 PM

New coins are out or something. I'm kinda lost on where and what's going on with NLX at the moment. So many conflicting narratives... so is NLX getting a rebrand again or something?

i don't know i sold some nlx on bitrabbit but now they closed the market. looking to sell one masternode!
Stabycroc

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:56:06 AM

Topia Has NLX market active again  Kiss

Not sure about deposits or withdrawals are active yet, il have to check.

But when they do re-enable inc/out txids for nlx make sure u make NEW inc wallet address on topia for NLX before u do send any coins there.
yoloyet

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:13:47 PM

If anyone want to buy, I sell nlx
Whitey92d15b7

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:31:34 PM

How about we just let the dust settle and wait for topia to get NLX wallet online and work as a community from there.

Best advice from a community member I have heard in months !!!!!  I would consider this thread finished, if your following the future of NulleX Here is where you can find OFFICIAL project links !!! In the ANN thread !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126484.msg50392113

Make sure if you plan to use Novaexchange or Cryptopia you are on wallet version 2.0.0 or newer.  If your coins are on Cryptopia and your going to withdraw you will need to make sure your on v2.0 or you will lose your coins in the transfer.

Cheers @everyone
Whitey92d15b7

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:27:49 PM

No noise going on over here either ? did carrot man and the puppets finally find a new project to take over ? We have some new exchanges coming in the next few weeks, make sure you have updated to v2.0 to carry on.
ShareTheVibes

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:04:02 AM

Hi, I am contacting from Nova Exchange....

It seems that all links from coinmarketcap are invalid, can you please update them and us with a website, discord and telegram server invitation?

Also we are on version 2.0.0 and about to update on https://github.com/white92d15b7/NLX/releases/tag/2.0.1

Can you send us an active blockexplorer so that we can have just in case?
Whitey92d15b7

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:57:23 AM

Hi, I am contacting from Nova Exchange....

It seems that all links from coinmarketcap are invalid, can you please update them and us with a website, discord and telegram server invitation?

Also we are on version 2.0.0 and about to update on https://github.com/white92d15b7/NLX/releases/tag/2.0.1

Can you send us an active blockexplorer so that we can have just in case?

You guys are all fixed up now ! you missed our change of discord channel Smiley
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

ded coin #4

turns out all of my predictions were true afterall
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 10:23:08 PM

Is the blockchain stuck? my wallet has been stuck for 3 days now and the discord server I was in has since gone so can anyone here help me with this issue I have? I have tried everything that I know but the wallet keeps getting stuck on block 453525 and can someone tell the current wallet version please.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: