Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]Quantis Network - QHost+MasternodeX Coming Soon - 8000 ACTIVE Masternodes  (Read 16479 times)
JChemist

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

Looks like the dump started on old Quantis.   For sale volume is currently 182,000.   The highest for sale volume ever.   Looking at transaction patterns, it is very likely the newly for sale coins on the exchange are at least 50% of the old swapped coins.  Masternodes still at about 50% and most of the coin transfers appear to be swappers.
If true, this is exactly what I meant by burning Quantis holders who do not swap.  I honestly did not know which way this would go but it looks like the Team is burning current Quantis holders and taking the profits.  The team previously called Quantis holders such as traders, miners, stakers, and speculators dead weight.   

Old Quan swappers did you get a cut of the sold old coins or just the new tokens being promised on January 4?

I previously though the team would make an effort to support both and old new coins, but I guess keep the Quantis Identity was worth burning the current traders on Trade Ogre confused by the crazy trade dynamics.

This is exactly why swaps usually send old coins to a burn address or simply give new coins to old coin holders.   

So many red flags on this swap.  It perfectly modeled the Howey Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3920469.0 put out as an example.

Next steps for this team are like a TV soap opera and well worth following the coin in the market.  Will the QuantisNet coin takeoff?   Will the Quantis team push the current Quantis coin to zero on Trade Ogre to support the delisting of old and replacement by new?   Will peeple start trading the New Quantis on the Quantis Team exchange being devloped?

The Art of the Scam, nothing changes in thousands of years human development.

I am still thinking of dusting off my old L3 to keep mining pools going if they get weak.  They are currently running 30 GHS and will likely hold.    Suggest other do the same if you wanna keep old QUAN going strong.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Quantis Network has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/quantis-network/
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

Happy Holidays from the Quantis Team!

Follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER PLEASE!

LIKE A POST - LEAVE A COMMENT!

SEARCH #QUAN $QAUN ON TWITTER AND LIKE OUR POSTS PLEASE!!!

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24Quan%20&src=typd

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

GREAT TIMES TO COME IN 2019!

Kindless

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4KC0ZGZ.jpg

Happy Holidays from the Quantis Team!

Follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER PLEASE!

LIKE A POST - LEAVE A COMMENT!

SEARCH #QUAN $QAUN ON TWITTER AND LIKE OUR POSTS PLEASE!!!

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24Quan%20&src=typd

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

GREAT TIMES TO COME IN 2019!

https://i.imgur.com/a32r76A.png

Merry Xmas!
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Miners will definitely be interested in QUANTIS! I like that Quantis is free from mines safe for miners, PoS-friendly and environmentally friendly, and functions just unique!

JChemist

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtstwfSnk0w
betudontbet

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

Please stop spamming your Youtube videos here. We have already concluded you're banned from the community and no longer a respected member of this family.
JChemist

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

The video link was sent to me and I did not search for it.  I simply thought it offered some perspective of interest to the--in the words of Masternode777= deadweight Quantis holders, specifically, miners, traders, speculators.

I am really interested in how this plays out. Is Masternode777 selling the swapped coins on the market  at the same time the Quantis team is trying to abandon/extinguish the coin blockchain?   (All swapped coins went to account controlled by Mastertrader777)

What's up with the solo mining guy, cranking it out at 25 GHS on the Quantis blockchain which is going dead in a few days.

You had a good coin, a good community, and it is a mystery what happened recently (see youtube video). 

Good luck.
betudontbet

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

As I've said a few times guys...please disregard anything this "J-Chemist" guy ( AKA @R7 ) says.

He was banned for being a bipolar troll in the community chat. After 20+ community complained about his presence the female he was harassing ( Kitty Bot Dev ) banned him.

"J-Chemist" guy ( AKA @R7 ) decided to make a bogus Youtube Videos, and is continuing to promote them in attempts to derail our mission to fork/swap onto a more secure Pivx Chain.

This guy is clueless, he disrespects females in the community discord channel, sends multiple threats... and feels ok about it at the end of the day. A real ugly character here thinks the Youtube Channel he runs is big shit when he doesn't even get monetized on his videos because Youtube knows his content is crap and banned his account there too from getting paid!

Now he feels helpless and thinks his efforts spewing bs, is helping his case...when in reality he is digging a bigger hole and is alienating himself because nobody likes him and begged the team to ban him.

betudontbet

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

On a more positive note  Smiley

The NEW Whitepaper is almost done!

betudontbet

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

This made my day, this guy thinks mastertrader777 is "Zach Thomas"  Grin Grin Grin
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

haha, one guy is a red head...mastertrader looks nothing like him Cheesy
betudontbet

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

I'm pretty sure its all public information  Grin This is a sad example of a dox  Grin
JChemist

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

I'm pretty sure its all public information  Grin This is a sad example of a dox  Grin

"dox" means with a malicious intent.  No such intention on my part.  Historical coin development success of the new "leader" is very relevant given the bizarre way Quantis was hijacked.   Side intention to study how  these things are done.

Best of Luck.
betudontbet

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

I'm pretty sure its all public information  Grin This is a sad example of a dox  Grin

"dox" means with a malicious intent.  No such intention on my part.  Historical coin development success of the new "leader" is very relevant given the bizarre way Quantis was hijacked.   Side intention to study how  these things are done.

Best of Luck.

Haha, what a joke Grin As we said before, you have no idea what you're talking about. Claiming Quantis was "hijacked" is just more nonsense... but they have over 1.5m+ almost 2m of the total supply already sent in for the swap. You're the only one that has a problem with the swap. Nobody cares....you got banned, and we're all much happier with you not around. Keep on with the keep on  Grin

PS:  BitcoinGTR and Mastertrader777 are the same person, you idiot.

His Youtube is: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitcoinGTR

His Instagram is: https://Instagram.com/mastertrader_777/

Like we all said already, you're clueless and look even more retarded than when you thought sent feedback was received feedback. HAHAHAH

JChemist

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

I'm pretty sure its all public information  Grin This is a sad example of a dox  Grin

"dox" means with a malicious intent.  No such intention on my part.  Historical coin development success of the new "leader" is very relevant given the bizarre way Quantis was hijacked.   Side intention to study how  these things are done.

Best of Luck.

Haha, what a joke Grin As we said before, you have no idea what you're talking about. Claiming Quantis was "hijacked" is just more nonsense... but they have over 1.5m+ almost 2m of the total supply already sent in for the swap. You're the only one that has a problem with the swap. Nobody cares....you got banned, and we're all much happier with you not around. Keep on with the keep on  Grin

Like we all said already, you're clueless and look even more retarded than when you thought sent feedback was received feedback. HAHAHAH

Common SCAMMER response to use misdirection to minute specific details.   Bottom line Mastertrader777 is running a pump and dump based on his history with previous coins.  I was trying to tie historical performance on other efforts to promises made by Mastertrader777.  Why would he not be trying to salvage his previous development efforts if such a brilliant person?     

What will your excuse be on January 4, when your new chain is not up and running?   Send everybody to SATO wallet to trade, which Mastertrader777 controls.   Sounds like a scam on a scam.

Everything I have inquired about is reasonable.  Everything you have responded with is belittlement and misdirection--completely consistent with a scammer.

Good Luck.

eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

A member of the quantis community asked me to post this here. It's  provides currently a possibillity to track swap txs in the wallet debug console. Since the explorer is down it might be useful for some people.

"1)  In quantis.conf add these lines:
enableaccounts=1
staking=0
Restart wallet.
2) Help -> Debug window -> Console type in:  importaddress "swap address" "name/label of address"   -- so it should look something like this:  importaddress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX swapaddress
3) In Help -> Debug window -> Console type in:  getbalance "label of swap address" "# of blocks since when you sent transaction" true   -- so it should look something like this:  getbalance swapaddress 2500 true  
Click enter and it should show the amount sitting in that address.  I am not an expert so this may or may not work properly."
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

Picking up more Quan here! Smiley
pingbit

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

A member of the quantis community asked me to post this here. It's  provides currently a possibillity to track swap txs in the wallet debug console. Since the explorer is down it might be useful for some people.

"1)  In quantis.conf add these lines:
enableaccounts=1
staking=0
Restart wallet.
2) Help -> Debug window -> Console type in:  importaddress "swap address" "name/label of address"   -- so it should look something like this:  importaddress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX swapaddress
3) In Help -> Debug window -> Console type in:  getbalance "label of swap address" "# of blocks since when you sent transaction" true   -- so it should look something like this:  getbalance swapaddress 2500 true  
Click enter and it should show the amount sitting in that address.  I am not an expert so this may or may not work properly."

Anyone who sent coins for swapping should use a method like this to make sure their coins did not move from the swap address.  Looking at the trade/dump volume for QUAN, and the way that users are booted in discord who try to investigate, and the block explorer being taken down deliberately.. there is a really high chance that mastertrader777 is selling the swap coins for his own personal gain.  If this is true he is committing crimes and he should pay.
Carpeaux

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

Best of Luck.

I've watched his livestreams and really stand behind the fork. I'll be running 3 masternodes on the new chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: