Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1700 Baikal X10 BK-X ASIC miner for X11/Quark/Qubit/Myriad-Groestl/Skein  (Read 787 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Folks, I spent over $140K on these miners alone (24 Baikal Giant-B, 20 X10, 15 L3++, A3) so I am not here to scam people for 0.15BTC.

Is it not a requirement that the funds be release to only the accounts where the BTC originally came from? Why did OgNasty release kgeorgiev funds to a brand new BTC address?

I thought it was too.

Listen if this is really not your scam, pm me when u can and I just want the miners sent to the same address not the btc.

Go Big or Go Home.
kgeorgiev
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

Folks, I spent over $140K on these miners alone (24 Baikal Giant-B, 20 X10, 15 L3++, A3) so I am not here to scam people for 0.15BTC.

Is it not a requirement that the funds be release to only the accounts where the BTC originally came from? Why did OgNasty release kgeorgiev funds to a brand new BTC address?

Also, in each deal, I always put the shipment confirmation link and CC to OgNasty. for example, for kgeorgiev deal, I had sent to both the following confirmation link:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=9507812896178122140757%2C

So, OgNasty neither checked the delivery link, nor verified the originating BTC address for refund.

Those are the exact points I made to him...
AsicDeals
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

I thought it was too.

Listen if this is really not your scam, pm me when u can and I just want the miners sent to the same address not the btc.
thedreamer, here's 0.15BTC going to your wallet:
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/3Jm2PDHF69rcWna9tTidBPBJAVuQX6C1m5/

You still don't seem convenienced that my Crypto2Alt account got hacked? It seems like an insider job since someone managed to hack kgeorgiev and my Crypto2Alt simultaneously.

Yesterday, I clearly declined your offer to send me 0.15BTC in advance and instead recommended to use OgNasty escrow.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I thought it was too.

thedreamer, here's 0.15BTC going to your wallet:
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/3Jm2PDHF69rcWna9tTidBPBJAVuQX6C1m5/

You still don't seem convenienced that my Crypto2Alt account got hacked? It seems like an insider job since someone managed to hack kgeorgiev and my Crypto2Alt simultaneously.

Yesterday, I clearly declined your offer to send me 0.15BTC in advance and instead recommended to use OgNasty escrow.

Thank you. I'll check it when I get home. When you can let's pm about this. If it all checks out I can easily remove all the negative feedback and will happily do so. But you have to understand the scams leave people on here very suspicious. I'd rather have the miners than the btc tgough. Lol

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Still waiting for Cooper membership confirmation.

OgNasty suggested to reach out to theymos .

I need my Crypto2Alt account unlocked and my trust ratings restored! OgNasty released funds to the scammer's brand new BTC address within minutes and left negative feedback for Crypto2Alt , all positive feedbacks are gone

https://i.imgur.com/aZQ3AdY.jpg

If the BTC address was sent to OgNasty before the deal was finalized and item shipped, I doubt OgNasty would have just released the funds to a completely new address as that would raise red flags all over the place.

He did the same in my trade with Crypto2Alt and in my PM correspondence he clearly indicated it's not his job to execute judgment or look for red flags..

If that is what he said post it in his thread. I want to see the response. I have dealt more with Philipma1957 as escrow here and he specifically watches out for these exact things. If OgNasty really does not, there is a problem.

Go Big or Go Home.
AsicDeals
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

How do you make your account more secure? Should I abandon Crypto2Alt and use this new AsicDeals account instead?

I have NEVER accessed Bitcointalk from any public computer, always accessed from one personal/private desktop over Ethernet. So, wondering how my Crypto2Alt account got compromised?

Granted, I had not set the Secret Question/Answer in my Profile. But how someone managed to change my Bitcointalk Crypto2Alt account password without it getting confirmed from my email account?
AsicDeals
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

Hello folks, all those who are sending me PM/writing to me about miner deals, please wait. I am too distraught to discuss any deals until I figure out this hacking incident. Thanks for your patience.
kgeorgiev
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:31:42 AM

Hello folks, all those who are sending me PM/writing to me about miner deals, please wait. I am too distraught to discuss any deals until I figure out this hacking incident. Thanks for your patience.

I think i know how we got hacked. Did some random user send you a message with a question and a link to a bitcointalk topic in the past couple days ?
AsicDeals
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:52 AM

I think i know how we got hacked. Did some random user send you a message with a question and a link to a bitcointalk topic in the past couple days ?

kgeorgiev , WOW, what a timely reply. It must be! I just got this PM with a phishing link on my new AsicDeals account:

https://i.imgur.com/6jGabxV.png

Admins, please block this hacker account na3ar1mln
kgeorgiev
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

kgeorgiev , WOW, what a timely reply. It must be! I just got this PM with a phishing link on my new AsicDeals account:

I got one of these about 3 days ago and i'm pretty sure i clicked it and then used the login.. This time i was paying attention and i saw that when i clicked the link it was pointing to some polish website ***.pl that mimicked btctalk's login page. It's pretty clear what happens when you type your credentials.

You must have done the same and i think that solves the mystery as to what happened..
AsicDeals
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:19:18 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 04:27:14 AM by AsicDeals

I got one of these about 3 days ago and i'm pretty sure i clicked it and then used the login.. This time i was paying attention and i saw that when i clicked the link it was pointing to some polish website ***.pl that mimicked btctalk's login page. It's pretty clear what happens when you type your credentials.

You must have done the same and i think that solves the mystery as to what happened..
Mystery solved! Thanks buddy for bringing some closure to my 0.335BTC loss today - 0.15BTC loss on thedreamer deal, and 0.185BTC on your deal! I still can't access my Crypto2Alt account - it's locked. But I also must have clicked on one of those links in PM and got phished!

BTW, USPS tried to deliver your miner package but due to Signature Required, and no one home, it must be waiting for you at the USPS.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

That sux guys. I appreciate the return of my lost BTC.

We all really need to keep our eyes open for these types of scams. I got these attempts before when selling stuff here, but never fell for it thank god.

Go Big or Go Home.
Flipzterz

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Hello Guys,
This is Crypto2Alt

My acount has been hacked. Please see this link below:

https://i.imgur.com/l07gIQi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PIfyCgr.jpg

I need help with unlocking my account please!

Do you have any Baikal X10 BK-X miners still available for local purchase/pickup?
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Mystery solved! Thanks buddy for bringing some closure to my 0.335BTC loss today - 0.15BTC loss on thedreamer deal, and 0.185BTC on your deal! I still can't access my Crypto2Alt account - it's locked. But I also must have clicked on one of those links in PM and got phished!

BTW, USPS tried to deliver your miner package but due to Signature Required, and no one home, it must be waiting for you at the USPS.

If you have any X10's I will pay $200 above that 0.15 low-ball offer you received from the Dreamer .   Lol , that is more of an insult than an offer  .

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:03:35 AM

If you have any X10's I will pay $200 above that 0.15 low-ball offer you received from the Dreamer .   Lol , that is more of an insult than an offer  .

Cheesy Cheesy You are so clueless...  Cheesy Cheesy

Read through the WHOLE thread u sapp.

Go Big or Go Home.
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

I already read how you tried to take advantage of the poor guy .  Offering him only pennies on the dollar for his valuable equipment .   

Now he even returned your bitcoin .  Don't be a douche .   
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

I already read how you tried to take advantage of the poor guy .  Offering him only pennies on the dollar for his valuable equipment .   

Now he even returned your bitcoin .  Don't be a douche .   

Reading is fundamental and you seem to lack that capability. I did not buy them for 0.15BTC.. Moron.

Go Big or Go Home.
AsicDeals
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:04:02 PM by AsicDeals

If you have any X10's I will pay $200 above that 0.15 low-ball offer you received from the Dreamer .   Lol , that is more of an insult than an offer  .

Cheesy Cheesy You are so clueless...  Cheesy Cheesy

I already read how you tried to take advantage of the poor guy .  Offering him only pennies on the dollar for his valuable equipment .    

Now he even returned your bitcoin .  Don't be a douche .  

Reading is fundamental and you seem to lack that capability. I did not buy them for 0.15BTC.. Moron.
Sorry for the confusion folks, let me clarify.

Actually thedreamer had agreed for 0.3BTC for 2 miners (x10 and Giant-B) and he wanted to pay half up front (0.15BTC) without Escrow and the remaining half upon delivery. I declined thedreamer offer of bypassing escrow and instead asked him to open an escrow with OgNasty and then I went to bed. Overnight the hacker exchanged several messages from kgeorgiev and Crypto2Alt accounts with OgNasty and thedreamer and managed to get 0.15BTC from thedreamer and 0.185BTC refund from OgNasty on kgeorgiev deal. Next day, when I couldn't login to bitcointalk, read my emails from bitcointalk and realized my account was hacked. From my AsicDeals I immediately contacted OgNasty not to refund to hackers new BTC address but it was too late. I ended up losing 0.335 BTC total, lot of wasted time trying to figure out what happened, trying to salvage my reputation, and trying to recover Crypto2Alt locked account.

To counter these frequent phishing hacks, bitcointalk should add more (optional) security features to protect accounts:
- 2FA using Google Authenticator app, or
- verification code via email
for any profile/account changes and logins
Flipzterz

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

If you have any X10's I will pay $200 above that 0.15 low-ball offer you received from the Dreamer .   Lol , that is more of an insult than an offer  .

Cheesy Cheesy You are so clueless...  Cheesy Cheesy

I already read how you tried to take advantage of the poor guy .  Offering him only pennies on the dollar for his valuable equipment .    

Now he even returned your bitcoin .  Don't be a douche .  

Sorry for the confusion folks, let me clarify.

Actually thedreamer had agreed for 0.3BTC for 2 miners (x10 and Giant-B) and he wanted to pay half up front (0.15BTC) without Escrow and the remaining half upon delivery. I declined thedreamer offer of bypassing escrow and instead asked him to open an escrow with OgNasty and then I went to bed. Overnight the hacker exchanged several messages from kgeorgiev and Crypto2Alt accounts with OgNasty and thedreamer and managed to get 0.15BTC from thedreamer and 0.185BTC refund from OgNasty on kgeorgiev deal. I ended up losing 0.335 BTC total, lot of wasted time trying to figure out what happened, trying to salvage my reputation, and trying to recover Crypto2Alt locked account.

To counter these frequent phishing hacks, bitcointalk should add more (optional) security features to protect accounts:
- 2FA using Google Authenticator app, or
- verification code via email
for any profile/account changes and logins

AsicDeals, is a Baikal X10 BK-X miner still available? I would like to do a local purchase/pickup if possible, thanks.

Not sure if you saw my earlier post. I am new to this forum and am unable to PM you.
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

I've been waiting too. I don't think he's doing any deals at the moment, he said days ago he's waiting to figure out the account hacking and everything.. I might just order from Baikal directly
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: